Vodafone Prepaid - INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAIL

krunal_pooja
Sir actually i want my BILL SUMMARY OF MY CONNECTION: 9974742275 OUTGOING & IN COMING DETAIL OF DEC - 20008 PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL

[Updated by shafiqe Jun 11, 2014]

plz. send out going call detail this number 8359983059

Comments

N Aug 6, 2014 by
dwivedi sarita

Best Review
Dear Sir / Madam,

my name is Sarita Dwivedi. please provide a call deatials of prepaid mobile number.
i want to get call Deatails of a vodafone prepaid number i.e., 08878611281 kindly make it as soon as possible on my email id,
my Email iD:- sona.dwivedi03@gmail.com

Sarita Dwived

in and outgoing calls - Vodafone

my mobile no. is 09759600206

whenever i dial i get network busy even after repeated dialling 20 times i do not get the number.

whenever any other person dials he also gets the tone of network busy.

i have comitted a blunder for opting VODAFONE

Outgoing problem since one month - Vodafone

I, Ashish Kumar Ojha,Delhi, a vodafone user (9873545529) since April 2007, In the month of middle sepotember I found a surprise thing that outgoing facility is not available on my phone. I call to customer care then the executive told me that your document has not been submitted that 's why you are not able to make call. When I told him that at the time of new connection I have submiited all document then how can you say, he told me we have check this time your document is not with us. As per advised I submitted my documet 3 times; 2 times at Regend sqaure vodafone office & 1 time a gurudwar road at gurgaon. Again i call on 1st november then I found again a surprise when executive told me that your document is not submitted when i told again the whole story and after again checking he told me that your document is already submitted and it will take another 24 hours to resolve and he disconnect my call after given a long hold (31minutes).person name is Shyam. I tried to talk supervisor three times repeatly and I talked to Mr. Harpreet Singh, Umes & Saurav Aggarwal. lastly I was abler to talk a supervisor who's name was Mr. praveen. After giveing all information he told me that your document has not been submitted, when I fired on him he given ahold and told me that your document has been submitted and your service will be start by 10th of november. I told him that why you will take such 10 days to resolve the problem then he said to me it is as per our company rule. I am going to disconnect my number this company is really worst. 4 conclusion is coming after this :
1. Their is no way to do work because if check the document after 5-6 month then it is against os law.
2. Executives are really fools they don't have sense and information about the customer is zero.
3. Supervisor behvae like a helper of company if a company management is like this then where will company goes anybody guess. Management is really very poor.
4. problem resolving time is such very long than other companies. It will 10 days to 1 month.

I don't have any hope with vodafone that why I am going to leave the service of vodafone. If any educated manger or higer person can resolve my problem then please call at my alternate number which is mention below.
My alternate number is 9899788993

incoming and outgoing details - vodafone prepaid card

dear sir/medam

my name is s.poovesh , exiting customer vodofone prepaid plan
please arrange all out gonig and incoming calls to my email id
my mobile number:9787026575
thanking u
Om Prakash Singh Vodafone Prepaid  - Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Deduct money without any reason - Vodafone

I have not done any call except one misscall to no 9999761396 and a call to customer care of vodafone on 02 dec 2008.In morning my account Balance was Rs39.91 but at noon I was trying to call my friend then I come to know that my balance is Rs-0.09. Can you pls give me the reason why my balance got negative.This is the very worst service. I am not able to call any one.

no incoming or outgoing - vodafone/nokia

I am jyothish.s cell no.9847222802 I using vodafone prepaid connection today onwarda I have no incoming or out going
negative balance is shown ,yesterday I recharge when I enquired the executives saying the a caller tone is activated in my cell.I never requested any caller tone to be activated , then they told that I used the copy option that is why they barred my connection . I know that I never used such an action . so I humbly requested that I dont want any type of such caller tone ,so please refund and activate my connection as soon as possibel

It has happened with me also. When I approached vodafone care they said that you must contact main office. If is it so then why thet have kept care office?? there is no use if we raise our voice also.

Outgoing call cancelled - Vodafone

I am purchase Vodafone connection on 18.02.2008. But from monday the phone connection is stopped. we contact the Vodafone office they inform us the documents not received. we have submitted the all documents to the delar.

I am very sorry to say i am very urgently need the phone. so please activate the same today itself.

also the documents you have collected the dealar after you activated the phone then why you had disconect the phone from last 5-6 days.
although incoming is there but no outgoing.please verify

Sim got disabled from last 7 days - Vodafone Prepaid

Hi This is rajat,
from past 7 days I am suffering like anything due to the carelessness of the Vodafone Support. Somebody has applied from the prepaid to postpaid migration & your pepole has desabled my SIM ( my no. is 9986436637). Now My SIM card is showing resistration Failed. from past 7 days I am following up with the VODAFONE Store, Koramangala, bangalore but nothing is happening. yester day one guy called as nitin has given a new SIm & he told by the end of the day it will be activated with the same no. & validity, But nothing is happened. I just want to know why we people will suffer for your carelessness. I want immediate action on my query

getting unwanted calls from vodafone - Vodafone Prepaid

hello sir
i m rahul bearing vodafone chennai prpaid no. +919884210214.i m getting irritated because of gtting unwanted calls from vodafone automated no's like +919884822921, +919884823343.thy keep on calling daily 3 times minimum.

Criket pack ka paisa katliya he.
Mene manga nahi pack or muje jabarjasti se de diya.
muje cricket me koi interest nahi he.

thank U.

My Mobile No. : 9983578938 Hutch=Vodafon
My Name is : Mulchand Babubhai

hello sir
i m rahul bearing vodafone chennai prpaid no. +919848468870.i m getting irritated because of gtting unwanted calls from IDEA cellular automated no's .thy keep on calling daily 10 times/day minimum.

i want to discontinue my history today alert from the month of apr 08.
pls take necessary action

thanks

Activation of caller tune without permission - Vodafone

Activate the caller tune without permission and deduct thirty rupees from my account.so, please deactivate immediately

I am getting calls from vodafone autogenerated, which are irritating me much more.

Unwanted auto generated call - Vodafone Prepaid

My name is Thirumala Rao, my mobile no. is 9886139848. I am getting daily 3, 4 vodafone autogenerated calls which are making a lot of harassment. Even I complained through this complaint mail. I am getting more calls. Please help me.

Unwanted autogenerated marketing calls - Vodafone Prepaid

This is Thirumala Rao, My mobile no. is 9886139848.
Daily I am getting unwanted autogenerated calls from vodafone. I am getting frustration by this call how to avoid.
harish

bad customer care, bad network, deducting amount without knowledge - Vodafone Prepaid

can anyone please tell me whether I will get same number in airtel prepaid or postpaid connection?

these vodafone guys are testing our patients.
I as sent message to vodafone for unsubscribe some options which I dont want. but they have not unsusbscribed me.

I have sent message for Do not disturb but still I am getting unwanted calls from vodafone.

From last 3 days I am trying to call customer care but its not connecting.. may be I have tried more than 100 times but out of that only 3 times I could speak with the customer care.

the response from their staff was great!.. they dont want to here my compliant.. they just said .. "thank you for calling vodafone have nice day"... after a long try again got connected. but this time situation was different, she said I want to check the status.. dont know where she went to check the status. ... she disconnected the line...

next time same thing happened some, I have asked him that I want to speak with manager, then he said right now we dont have any manager here. so asked him for any email id for concerned person..? his reply was be online I will tell you.. but he disconnected the line, he told his name as rajaram...

BILLS SENT THROUGH NUMBERS ARE SURRENDERED / CANCELLED LONG BACK - Vodafone

I had surrendered and cancelled the 2 mobile numbers 9920400078 and 9820680848 to the executive by name Ajay or Alok (as far as I remember or a similar name) at Hypercity, Malad after making the payments of the pending bills.

When I asked him to give me a receipt or writing as the proof of the cancellation or disconnection, then he had refused saying that the same can not be given as a company policy. He also told me that within 2 to 3 hours, the request will be processed and there is no need of any writing or acknowledgment to be given to the customer as i have already made the payment and there is nothing due and payable by me to the company. The above details like number and myname were aken by him on a paper and he also told one of his colleagues present near the counter that it was a bad day as he had received request for cancellation and/or disconnection by 3 customers.

Kindly clarify that the customer who visits your gallery/store and who is assured by your executive about the above facts and still is receiving the above bills.

Why your executives had not acknowledged the above and how can you have a policy which is against the common interests of the general public and against the rules of natural justice.

I also want to bring to your kind attention that for a customer the executive representation and oral assurances, have cheated me and it has created mental stress and trauma to me as it was promised that i will not be charged as i had cleared all the previous bills and in fact i had paid excess as advance rent.

In spite of that, i have recd bills for both the numbers.

Kindly clarify the issue as i have cancelled the numbers long back and still your company is sending me the bills for the numbers i am no longer using.

Looking forward to your response and hope that the company will honour the representation and assurances made by their executive.
Thanks and Regards