Vodafone Prepaid - INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAIL

krunal_pooja
Sir actually i want my BILL SUMMARY OF MY CONNECTION: 9974742275 OUTGOING & IN COMING DETAIL OF DEC - 20008 PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL

Comments

N Mar 27, 2014 by
santoshnaidu4332

Best Review
my mobile no. is 8548908918

whenever any other person dials he also gets the tone of network busy.

in and outgoing calls - Vodafone

my mobile no. is 09759600206

whenever i dial i get network busy even after repeated dialling 20 times i do not get the number.

whenever any other person dials he also gets the tone of network busy.

i have comitted a blunder for opting VODAFONE

Outgoing problem since one month - Vodafone

I, Ashish Kumar Ojha,Delhi, a vodafone user (9873545529) since April 2007, In the month of middle sepotember I found a surprise thing that outgoing facility is not available on my phone. I call to customer care then the executive told me that your document has not been submitted that 's why you are not able to make call. When I told him that at the time of new connection I have submiited all document then how can you say, he told me we have check this time your document is not with us. As per advised I submitted my documet 3 times; 2 times at Regend sqaure vodafone office & 1 time a gurudwar road at gurgaon. Again i call on 1st november then I found again a surprise when executive told me that your document is not submitted when i told again the whole story and after again checking he told me that your document is already submitted and it will take another 24 hours to resolve and he disconnect my call after given a long hold (31minutes).person name is Shyam. I tried to talk supervisor three times repeatly and I talked to Mr. Harpreet Singh, Umes & Saurav Aggarwal. lastly I was abler to talk a supervisor who's name was Mr. praveen. After giveing all information he told me that your document has not been submitted, when I fired on him he given ahold and told me that your document has been submitted and your service will be start by 10th of november. I told him that why you will take such 10 days to resolve the problem then he said to me it is as per our company rule. I am going to disconnect my number this company is really worst. 4 conclusion is coming after this :
1. Their is no way to do work because if check the document after 5-6 month then it is against os law.
2. Executives are really fools they don't have sense and information about the customer is zero.
3. Supervisor behvae like a helper of company if a company management is like this then where will company goes anybody guess. Management is really very poor.
4. problem resolving time is such very long than other companies. It will 10 days to 1 month.

I don't have any hope with vodafone that why I am going to leave the service of vodafone. If any educated manger or higer person can resolve my problem then please call at my alternate number which is mention below.
My alternate number is 9899788993

incoming and outgoing details - vodafone prepaid card

dear sir/medam

my name is s.poovesh , exiting customer vodofone prepaid plan
please arrange all out gonig and incoming calls to my email id
my mobile number:9787026575
thanking u

no incoming or outgoing - vodafone/nokia

I am jyothish.s cell no.9847222802 I using vodafone prepaid connection today onwarda I have no incoming or out going
negative balance is shown ,yesterday I recharge when I enquired the executives saying the a caller tone is activated in my cell.I never requested any caller tone to be activated , then they told that I used the copy option that is why they barred my connection . I know that I never used such an action . so I humbly requested that I dont want any type of such caller tone ,so please refund and activate my connection as soon as possibel

It has happened with me also. When I approached vodafone care they said that you must contact main office. If is it so then why thet have kept care office?? there is no use if we raise our voice also.

Outgoing call cancelled - Vodafone

I am purchase Vodafone connection on 18.02.2008. But from monday the phone connection is stopped. we contact the Vodafone office they inform us the documents not received. we have submitted the all documents to the delar.

I am very sorry to say i am very urgently need the phone. so please activate the same today itself.

also the documents you have collected the dealar after you activated the phone then why you had disconect the phone from last 5-6 days.
although incoming is there but no outgoing.please verify

BILLS SENT THROUGH NUMBERS ARE SURRENDERED / CANCELLED LONG BACK - Vodafone

I had surrendered and cancelled the 2 mobile numbers 9920400078 and 9820680848 to the executive by name Ajay or Alok (as far as I remember or a similar name) at Hypercity, Malad after making the payments of the pending bills.

When I asked him to give me a receipt or writing as the proof of the cancellation or disconnection, then he had refused saying that the same can not be given as a company policy. He also told me that within 2 to 3 hours, the request will be processed and there is no need of any writing or acknowledgment to be given to the customer as i have already made the payment and there is nothing due and payable by me to the company. The above details like number and myname were aken by him on a paper and he also told one of his colleagues present near the counter that it was a bad day as he had received request for cancellation and/or disconnection by 3 customers.

Kindly clarify that the customer who visits your gallery/store and who is assured by your executive about the above facts and still is receiving the above bills.

Why your executives had not acknowledged the above and how can you have a policy which is against the common interests of the general public and against the rules of natural justice.

I also want to bring to your kind attention that for a customer the executive representation and oral assurances, have cheated me and it has created mental stress and trauma to me as it was promised that i will not be charged as i had cleared all the previous bills and in fact i had paid excess as advance rent.

In spite of that, i have recd bills for both the numbers.

Kindly clarify the issue as i have cancelled the numbers long back and still your company is sending me the bills for the numbers i am no longer using.

Looking forward to your response and hope that the company will honour the representation and assurances made by their executive.
Thanks and Regards
Namitabh Kothari

dear sir,
my sister who is in malborne(austr.) has send my the vodafone226 cell phone in india. but when i started the phone by inserting the sim it is granting for the internation code for activation in india. so ps tell me the code so tht i will use tht gift.
thx

sumeet...

call not registered - Vodafone

any of the calls dialled, received or missed does not get registered on my number.if i get a missed call it is not registered and i does not to knw whose missed call is it.

Cutting of Outgoing calls - Vodafone

My brother take new voda connection with new sim on 26th April 2008. Mobile No.9885501295. The executive did not submit the adress proof and Id proof to the company. So company cut the outgoing calls. The executive said that Voda fone serves is down. That is the cause to update. last 4 days yours server is down. When your server up? Its very bad to the customers. Service is very bad. I go the voda fone office in kukatpally for 4 times (30-04-2008 to 02-05-2008), they told that proofs are not submitted. Give reply as early as possible.

Sankar
surya

9874074779 no detail - Vodafone

this no is giving me misscall and when i call he does not responce

my mobile number is -09916335108.
i have buyed a sim on 27/05/08.i have activated it also but their is no outgoing call permitted.please activate the outgoing calls.

thank you.

No incoming & outgoing - House

Dial tone is coming. But not able to contact. Also no incoming ring.
Landline number is 27488526

Detail of incoming and outgoing - Prepaid

Respected Sir,
I am airtel customer my mobile No. 9970601920. My problem is concern about recharge service. My outgoing service is not reachable before 3 months.

they cut all outgoing and incomeing calls - Vodafone

I am use vodafone sim, Since last one month all incoming and outgoing calls are dead.I complaint local customer care they do not take any action. So please take action about it. My:mobile:no: 9843005088

incoming calls getting disconnected automatically - Prepaid connection

My Moblie no .9980650883, from last 3 days my incomming calls are getting diconnected automatically and also some unknown calls getting to inbetween the incomming call. My outgoing calls also having problems like, going to wrong receipents / number, engage tune for airtel other numbers. i am not able to reach you too. Please do the needful to sort this issue.
Thanks and regards...Rajesh K S

calls details of 9761895219 - Vodafone

hi vodafone
please call details of 9761895219 about three months ago
i can't search the call details . my new ph.no9837215035.please give the details me

No outgoing - Vodafone

I have two vodafone numbers from bangalore. I'm not able to receive and make calls . Whan I try to make a call, they say contact reliance customer care. So, here I'm at your desk. Hope you can sort out my problem. My local no. for any reference is 09905248532.

Thanks n regards,
Priyanka.

Incoming/Outgoing are not there - prepaid number

I m not able to make any incoming and outgoing call from my prepaid number.announcement is that o/g call facility is not there in this number.

Vodafone Prepaid - INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAIL