Voter ID Card - Non receipt of Voter ID Card

Rajendra Kumar Varma
I had applied for Voter ID card of my daughter before the election 2009 as well as some correction in cards of my family members. Before and after the election I contacted the person, issuing the Voter ID cards, but he refused to correct the address as well as to deliver the Voter ID card to me, saying the process is stopped upto next election. I am still waiting for correction and new Voter ID cards.

Comments

I have handed over the necessary documents for my family voter id cards at Md Bhatt School, consoller Mr. Chadha. during the month of November, 2008 But till date i have not received the voter id cards so far

Voter card applied
Diwakar Dutt S/O Sh. Nathu Ram
Rajni W/o Diwakar Dutt
House No. 5568-Street No.5
New Shivaji Nagar
Ludhiana.
09463204755

In the month of september 2007 i had submitted application in Form 8 for correction of spelling (Marathi) of my surname as it was appearing wrongly due to translation from English to Marathi made by electrol office. So after taking my picture etc i was told that you will get id card after 3 months. My residence area was coming under 40-Santacruz Assembly constituency during this time. I visited this office several times in the year 2008 but my card was not given to me. Then after some time my assembly constituency was tranferred to 167-Vile Parle. When i visited 167-Vile Parle, i was being told that i have to get my card from 40-Santacruz office. After that none of the offices were taking responsiblity for my card and denying me to give my card.

I am writing this complain to draw your kind attention towards the non recipet of my and my mother's voter ID card.
We applied on 26/08/08 at our local campaign booth and the officer said that we will recieve at our house within 3 months.
But we still didnt recieved it.
We live in Jankipuram, Sector G, Lucknow.
Please take some immediate steps to solve my issue.

i have stayed at vile parle (e) i have not voter id card plz send me issue date

Voter id card Complaints - Non receipts of voter id card
View all Voter id card complaints
Voter id card
Posted: 2009-03-03 by Swati Pachouri Send email

Non receipts of voter id card
I have handed over the necessary documents for my family voter id cards at Nagar Nigam Gzb.. during the month of November, 2008 But till date i have not received the voter id cards so far
however People submited the documants with us got it but we have not recived the same.The Election will be started in the Month of May.09.

So Pl. look into the above complaints & issue me & my family voter ID Card.

Voter card applied
Swati Pachouri D/O Sh. S.B. Sharma
& Smt. Madhuri Sharma
Sec.-9/126, Chiranjeev Vihar
Ghaziabad(U.P.)
0120-2764226
Read comments

In the voter list my photo is not svailable

Non receipts of voter id card
I have handed over the necessary documents for my family voter id cards at rajahmundry.. during the month of November, 2008 But till date i have not received the voter id cards so far

So Pl. look into the above complaints & issue me & my family voter ID Card.

I have submitted Form 6 for inclusion of name in electrol roll and Voter I. Card for myself and my family members name given below :

1. Bimal Prakash Maheshwari - D3/3252, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070
2. Arti Maheshwari - -do-
3. Harsh Maheshwari - -do-
4. Darsh Maheshwari - -do-

These form were submitted by me last year at Mehrauli office but till today we have not received our voter I cards.

Kindly look into this and issue our cards immediately.

Dear Sir

I have applied for voter ID Card at Hisar, Haryana.in 2005.
I have given voter ID with division No. .but till date photo card is not prepared.

please suggest me where & whom to contact.

thanks

i applied appliction for voter id. but i am not recived voter id

please send me voter card with correct address and whole card of my wife.my address is RAMPALLI SRINIVAS, H.NO:79-7-14, FLAT#S1, SRI SAI SUBHA RESIDENCY, SYAMALANAGAR, RAJAHMUNDRY, E.G.DT, A.P, INDIA-533103

Dear Sir;

I have applied for voter ID Card at Bommnahalli, Karnataka in March-09

I have not received my voter icard till now, for which i am nol elligible to cast my vote this time in Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
Thanking You.
Sincerely Yours

SATYAJIT SAHU
Qr.No:- HIG/24, KANAN VIHAR, PHASE:- I
PATIA, C.S.PUR, BHUBANESWAR:- 31,
ORISSA.

i have not received my voter icard till now, for which i am not eligible to csat my vote this time in rangareddy dist, hyderabad, andhrapradesh

thanking you,
yours sincerely

T.D.SHREE SHRAVANI
4-49, SHAILAJA SHARMA SUITES, FLATNO293
VIKASNAGAR, DILSUKHNAGAR,
HYDERABAD-500060

did not get my voter card till date

i lost my Voter id and i want to get new one as soon as possible.
so help me to get the new one because i want to vote in this election.

neha

I, Sambodhi Bhattacharyya having permanent address at Flat No. 101, 41/B, R.N Das Road, Dhakuria, Kolkata, WestBengal 700 031have not received my Voter id Card although my name is appearing in the voter list.

My parents - Sri Debashis Bhattacharyya(Father) and Smt. Aparna Bhattacharyya(Mother) have received their voter id cards while the address is same.

Kindly send the card at your earliest.

Sambodhi Bhattacharyya
Kolkata-31

I am again very unhappy to say that there is no any great news and difference for me as far as electoral enrolment is concerned. So far my name & my wife name have not been included in the current voter list and neither we have received our voter id cards even though we had submitted the FORM 6 two times along with all the address proofs.
My address is GF-40, Vardaan Apartment, Abhay Khand -3,
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
Pl look into matter and resolve it.
regards
S C Dhyani

HI, I HAVE APPLIED FOR VOTER ID LAST YEAR BUT NOT CAME IN THE LIST AS WELL AS THE CARD. I STAY AT SWASTIK PALMS, BRAHMAND PHASE 7, G B ROAD, THANE WEST 400607. THIS YEAR AGAIN I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE SAME. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER IT WILL BE DONE OR NOT. KINDLY LET US KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

My Boss is staying at Gada Residency, 4th Road JVPD Vile parle (w) Mumbai -400056 what will be the Ward No or Assembly of his area, please reply at the earliest.

Deepa