Voter ID Card - Lost Voter ID Card

vij.shakya
Dear Sir...!

I have lost my voter ID but I have the xerox copy of the original one with me. Kindly advice me how can I get new Voter ID ? I would be most delighted and grateful to you to get fruitful advice on behalf of you. My details are:

Name: VIJAY SINGH SHAKYA

Contact No. is 9936635694

Lost Voter ID Card

Comments

Yogaraj I Voter ID Card  - India

I lost my voter id Card while traveling in Bus in Bangalore .Where do i get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter id card ?

Yogaraj.I
ashiskumard Voter ID Card  - India

Respected Sir,

I have not received my Voter Id card, yet today (25th Sep 2008)I got rejected while taking Photograph in my village stating that my photo is already taken.If So then I would like to know what would be my next steps to get it.
Ashis
ajay Voter ID Card  - India

To
Senior Supretendent of Police
Chandigarh

I lost my voter identity card; the exact missing place I havn't remember. I use it 6 months ago as a Identity proof for taking mobile connection. Since then II have to apply for driving licence and because of I have not Voter ID card please lodge my complaint so that no one can use it. I am applying for duplicate voter identity card from electoral please lodeg my FIR/DDR.

Thanking You
A vigilent citizen
Name:
Add:
VIC No.
Photocopy.
Muhammad Anwar Voter ID Card  - India

I lost my voter id Card while i am marketing In vijayawada .My ID No.FN1037837.Where do i get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter id card ?

Bindu Nair Voter ID Card  - India

I lost my voter id Card while traveling in sarojini nagar market, Delhi. Where do i get the Duplicate Id card. What are the necessary steps to get back the voter id card ?

Bindu
vijay sahu Voter ID Card  - India

I lost my voter id Card while traveling in ujjain to indore. Where do i get the Duplicate Id card. What are the necessary steps to get back the voter id card
Mani Bhushan Kumar Voter ID Card  - India

Mani Bhushan Kumar
amit kumar sharma Voter ID Card  - India

i lost my voter id card
RAJNEESH BATTA Voter ID Card  - India

i have not yet received my voter id card dont even know my id no how can i get a duplicate or a new voter id card
satish chiriki Voter ID Card  - India

I lost my voter id Card when my purse was stolen in secunderabad(Andhra Pradesh state). Where do i get the Duplicate Id card.i dont know any details card not even card number. What are the necessary steps to get back the voter id card?
veeramani Voter ID Card  - India

I have lost my ID card in Nov 2008. What are the steps needed to get it back. I am hailing from Erode- TamilNadu.

Please let me know the authority whom should I meet along with their office designation.

Veeramani
Neeru Sharma Voter ID Card  - India

Sir/Madam

Last month i lost my VIC. I dont know where. May be it's misplace. I have used it once at assembly election. I want to take landline connection but without this i cant get connection.Even i dont know whether i have to go for reissue the card.
Pls guide me.
Gusta Pashupatikumar Mangatrai Voter ID Card  - India

I have lost my voter id card because a thief stole it from my house but i have no time to make fir so please tell me how can i get my & my wife's voter id card
Vikas Sharma Voter ID Card  - India

I lost my voter id Card while traveling in local market in najibabad. Where do i get the Duplicate Id card. What are the necessary steps to get back the voter id card ?

Vikas Sharma
Tuhina tripathi Voter ID Card  - India

Respected Sir

Tuhina Tripathi
Nandini Voter ID Card  - India

hi I lost my voter id Card while traveling. Where do i get the Duplicate Id card. What are the necessary steps to get back the voter id card ?
osama jamil Voter ID Card  - India

i lost my id
what shold i do for new one
Aman Sharma Voter ID Card  - India

I have lost my voter card while purchasing in Sarojini Nagar market. I live in M block Sarojini nagar. Kindly guide me where I contact for the duplicate card and what are the procedures.
vinod kumar Voter ID Card  - India

Vinod kumar
rajnishdey Voter ID Card  - India

I have lost my voter card while purchasing in Banashankari market, Banglore.I stay in Banashankari 1st stage.I don't have xerox copy or the card no..But i know my card was issued on 26 th nov 2008.Because my husband also was issued on the same very day.Kindly guide me where should I contact for the duplicate card and what are the procedures.

Voter ID Card - Lost Voter ID Card