Western Digital - area of service center

sundar
sir i brought new western digital harddisk. there is a problem in haarddisk. can any one tell where is the service center located in chennai..

Comments

N Feb 12, 2011 by
AtOne

Best Review
sir My Name Suresh from Delhi and brought new western digital harddisk 160 GB. there is a problem in haarddisk. can any one tell where is the service center located in Delhi..
E-mail ID is atonetechnologies@gmail.com
Anchit

Hard drive - Western Digital

I have purchased an Western Digital 160gb hard drive.. serial no.(Wcav30759716) on 3-march 2009... but when i attached it didn't work.. and the retailer says that just inform company they will replace it because it has onsite warranty... now tell me what is the procedure to replace it as soon as possible...

hard disk not found - Western Digital

hello,
i am mahesh.actually i sent a hard disk to western digital for replacement on 16-Apr-2009.but they are not ready to send back my hard disk to me.They always telling me we'll send you your hard disk since 3 months.My RMA No. is 81241171. kindly do needfull for me.

Thanks.

i want to know the replacement cell in bhopal .
please send me the address of that center.
Vijay K

I had bought a 1 TB HDD book 1 yr back. Suddenly the HDD is not getting power even after having external power connection. Wanted to know the nearest Service centre from my place.

Marol Military Road,
Andheri(East),
Mumbai-72

sir i brought new western digital harddisk. there is a problem in haarddisk. can any one tell where is the service center located in bhubaneswar

hard disk not found

sir i brought new western digital harddisk. there is a problem in haarddisk. can any one tell where is the service center located in Delhi.my contact no is 09871180715.

respectly i want to inform u that my hardisk is not damaged. i have puchased it in oct 2007 at lucknow. so kindly replace it.
my presently local address- rahul mishra WB 23 street-2 ground floor shakarpur delhi-92. near schoolblock dtc bus stand, agrawal sweets.
my phone no 08010053906

NO DETECTION - WESTERN DIGITAL 160GB PATA

HI Sir i am rajesh malik i am propriter of malik computers in ludhiana (punjab) My address 33/4 Ghatti Mohalla, old madhopuri, near hanuman chowk, ludhiana (punjab) office phone 01615035641& mobile 09855886464 I have 160Gb pata HDD w/d no detection please carry my hdd under warrinty

it is to inform you that the complaint nos of Western Digital (1800119392 and 26384700) are always busy. i kept dialing for 1 hr but the nos were busy. what is it? WD people are providing wrost quality of service. earlier my friends HDD come to him after 1 month .
vaibhav

not detection - Western Digital

vaibhav jain H.NO.1112/49 VALLABHNAGAR SHIVPURI ROAD LUDHIANA.
PUNJAB PLEASE THIS CHECK THE COMPLAINT QUICKLY
WESTERN DIGITAL 160GB PATA NOT DETECT.
S/NO. WCAV34311811

MDL: WD1600AAJB-00J3AO
Samuel

My western digital hard disk is not detecting. I want it to repair. Can you please suggest and WDC service centre in Delhi, preferbly in South Delhi.

can any one tell me the address of western digital in delhi???????????????????????

HDD not Detect - Western Digital

SATA/8MBCache WD3200AAJS
S/N WMAV2J509609

JITENDER KUMAR H.NO.133, G-3, SAI ENCLAV MOHAN GARDEN UTTAM NAGAR .
PLEASE THIS CHECK THE COMPLAINT QUICKLY
WESTERN DIGITAL 320GB SATA NOT DETECT.
S/NO. WMAV2J509609

MDL: WD3200AAJS

respected sir,
i had purchased a western digital HD 1 year and 10 months back from the U.S.now it seized to work and the warranty is still valid.i am a resident of chennai and i would like to know as to how to go about fixing my hard disk or replacing it.kindly do the needful.
thanking you

my external hard disk is not detected by my laptop or anyother system

Der
sir

my hdd is not work

ple cend me w.d survice centar addres

sir
i want to know the replacement cell in delhi .
please send me the contact no and address of that centeris plz

Western Digital - area of service center