Western Digital - area of service center

sundar
sir i brought new western digital harddisk. there is a problem in haarddisk. can any one tell where is the service center located in chennai..

Comments

N Feb 12, 2011 by
AtOne

Best Review
sir My Name Suresh from Delhi and brought new western digital harddisk 160 GB. there is a problem in haarddisk. can any one tell where is the service center located in Delhi..
E-mail ID is atonetechnologies@gmail.com

i want to know the replacement cell in bhopal .
please send me the address of that center.

sir i brought new western digital harddisk. there is a problem in haarddisk. can any one tell where is the service center located in bhubaneswar

hard disk not found

sir i brought new western digital harddisk. there is a problem in haarddisk. can any one tell where is the service center located in Delhi.my contact no is 09871180715.

respectly i want to inform u that my hardisk is not damaged. i have puchased it in oct 2007 at lucknow. so kindly replace it.
my presently local address- rahul mishra WB 23 street-2 ground floor shakarpur delhi-92. near schoolblock dtc bus stand, agrawal sweets.
my phone no 08010053906

it is to inform you that the complaint nos of Western Digital (1800119392 and 26384700) are always busy. i kept dialing for 1 hr but the nos were busy. what is it? WD people are providing wrost quality of service. earlier my friends HDD come to him after 1 month .
Samuel

My western digital hard disk is not detecting. I want it to repair. Can you please suggest and WDC service centre in Delhi, preferbly in South Delhi.

can any one tell me the address of western digital in delhi???????????????????????

sir
i want to know the replacement cell in delhi .
please send me the contact no and address of that centeris plz

dear please replace my hard disk & send me back because last three days i hv no information abt. my hard disk

sir, i have purchesed a new western digital160gb hdd but in this time it is not working

sir i brought new western digital harddisk from nehru place . there is a problem in harddisk. can any one tell where is the service center located in new delhi.please reply
Mangat

My western digital hard disk is not detecting. it is 250 GB HDD. I want it to repair. i have puchased it in may 2008 at Chandigarh . so kindly replace it. What way replacement this HDD Drive. Please suggest me.

E_mail :- mangtat_ram12@yahoo.co.in

dear
sir/mam,
i received your e-mail,
one problem in my hdd -any operating system not load.
my hdd is not work properly so, plz i want to urgent
replacement of my wd hdd 320 gb.
my mo:-8058861090, 7737522379
ashish.shakya1991@gmail.com

i have got an External hard Disk of 500GB wherein i am getting an error as "not able to detect". can anyone please give me the service number in Bangalore. My email Id is akhila.narayan@gmail.com

my western digital hard disk 320gb has beeen corrupted and damaged i want to replace this one plzzzz give the address of service center in delhi or haryana(Rohtak).
email id:-sproheetkumar@gmail.com
mob:-+919654482672

i have call at wd service center to change my under warranty Hard disk.but i am unable to get it.plz as soon as possible provide me new Hard disk.

Thanks &regards
Vishnu kumar

my western digital hard disk 500gb has beeen corrupted and damaged i want to replace this one plzzzz give the address of service center in bangalore

my western digital hard disk 500gb has beeen corrupted and damaged & this id crystalstudio54@yahoo.com no 08050538558 plzzz reply my request

Western Digital - area of service center