www.datahubonline.com - STAY AWAY FROM THEIR

coolvj
DAI MANIMARA , DAI FRAUDS, DAI YOU ARE THE MAMA MAMA OF HOLE INDIA.FRAUD ,CHEAT,SLUT SONS, HOMO SEXERS,HAND JOB DOWERS.CUM TASTERS.BIG MONEY SUCKERS,URINE TASTERS.

PLEASE BEWARE OF THEM.

I LOST 2.3 LACKS WITH THIS FOOLERS.
MY CONTACT NO ALI AJITH FAN 9043562216,90804-33451

Comments

rajan84

HI

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THEM AS I'M PLANNING TO INVEST ON THEM. I'VE ALREADY TALKED TO THEM. IF U'RE TRUE, WHY YOUR NUMBER U'VE GIVEN IS NOT REACHABLE & OUT OF SERVICE. FUCKERS DONT POST FAKE INFORMATION IF U'RE UNAWARE OF SOMEONE.

We, from Datahub would like to know in which process you've invested 2.30 Lakhs because we don't have projects that costs 2.30 Lakhs. If you've really invested 2.30 Lakhs, provide us the necessary evidences as it will be helpful for us to refund your money back. Please stop scamming around using our brand.

regards,
Datahub Legal Council.
www.datahubonline.com
A Apr 20, 2011 by
Murugaraj.punisher

Mani mara unnaku veykamey illaya da, V****a mathiri oru mokka figure ah veychu kittu nee oru company naduthuriya, u muffdiver, U r cheaper than beggers da street dog, Periya appataker mathiri 4, 5 mobile no kuduthiae da naye ellam not it in use varutha da dubukur, Poi enngayathu mama veyla paruda. Dai cockface go and eat dog shit u fucker.

To public dont trust these damn fuckers, that dog face v****a and mani maran are fraud no 1.

Thala ALI AJITH u r comments are true, they cheated me i lost 50, 000 Rs.

Dai mani mara change ur name as MAMA MARA, U have bright future in MAMA Business.
A Apr 27, 2011 by
djagand

v also lost our 6000 rupees for medical form filling..v did the job well as they said...v did qc twice. since there are no mistakes, that manimaran and his colleague were talking in just opposite manner..manimaran and his colleague wer playing double side game with us...atlast they told tat, "everything is wrong in ur first job..kindly do the next job correctly which will be placed before this month..."...u stupid of the idiot of the nonsense ...first u giv the qc report for this.. without sending us qc, u r saying tat everything is wrong..for doing this type of job, i wil giv u better job than this...r u ready to do tat?
A May 30, 2011 by
Murugaraj.punisher

datahub is a fraud no.1 company sorry it's not a company it's a very small potti kadai the aim of datahub is thefting money from people who come for data entry job. round about i have 20 members who are suffered from this idiots i'm asking something to this idiots if u want earn money means go and sit in front some temple u'll get more collection why u r going for a wrong way Mr. Manimaran if u don't know any temple contact me i'll give some reference to you go that temple u'll earn more money in a good way ask the people who are all working in your potti kadai i'll also help them to join this business sure Mr.Manimaran u'll suffer. if u r not close ur potti kadai v'll take necessary steps to close your potti kadai be careful...

People Rights
Team Members
N Oct 4, 2011 by
fazilaamiri

Dear Manimaniyar.
Pls return my amount Rs.10000 as it is waste on investing on u. There is no response from you all till now. I want to cancel my dealer ship with you. I think you all are cheating peoples. Pls remove my name from you website.
Fazil ahmed Bangalore
A Jan 9, 2012 by

Plz stay away
N Jan 9, 2012 by

Hi dear friends,

Please beware of them ! This is really a hoax they just tell they process ur salary like they have a system but seriously speaking they just be behind u until u give them money! They are really cheaters i lost 1800 rs to them plus i have worked and they have to give me 9000 odd rupees which i have nt got til date so please be careful @www.datahubonline.com please for this kind of cheating u better take 50m rope and hang yourselves ! If u don't have money ill sponsor

My contact :9176299223 for further info contact