www.mycandymanclub.com - non delivery of prize

DEEPIKA PANWAR

so i exchanged my 500 points into sipper bottle and 7500 points into play tent

but its more than 25 days and i didnot received my gift till now

i played so hard to get those gift .but these people are cheating me and not sending me my gift

please help me in getting my prize

Comments

lina lina how are you

This is shweta 18.The people of candy man club are big CHEATERS.I had exchanged a lot of points for the gifts.I had took 50 ptz bottle, 7500 ptz tent, 3000 ptz sling bag, 10, 000 ptz bat, 2000 ptz football, But the didn't gave it . It is more than a month now.
So, it is very SHAMELESS for the club they are problems like this.So, I have decided that I am not gonna play the games from now.

non delivery of prize

so i exchanged my 500 points into sipper bottle.

but its more than 18 days and i didnot received my gift till now

i played so hard to get that gift .but these people are cheating me and not sending me my gift

please help me in getting my prize

This is jambo.The people of candy man club are seems CHEATERS.I had exchanged a lot of points for the gifts.I had redeem 50 ptz bottle, 7500 ptz tent, 3000 ptz sling bag, 2000 ptz football, But they didn't sent these prizes . It is more than three month now.
So, help me to get my prizes.

dont worry 1 have got 3 footballs but it came after 3 months.
moyeen

Hey guys out there everybody don't be sad guys, it is ok you will get your prize
-Moyeen

hey all of you be patient.ur gift will be dispatched within 45 days. I had redeem my 2000 points and had won one nice football. I am enjoying the game.
A Mar 12, 2011 by
anmol97

Yes!!!They r cheaters!Frauds
N Mar 12, 2011 by
anmol97

Can I gets its no.!
N May 16, 2011 by
kotimari

iI HAD SENT A GIFT NAME PLAYTENT IT IS NOT DELEVERY YET IT TOOK MORE THAN 20 DAYS SO PLEASE SENT THE GIFT

N May 16, 2011 by
kotimari

please sent the gift as possible as you can
A May 24, 2011 by
ROYAL MAN

PLEASE SENT GIFT VERY FAST IF YOU DO NOT SENT THE GIFT I WILL NOT PLAY THE CANDYMANGAME

N Jul 31, 2011 by
rohit20

mycandymanclub is cheeeeeeeeeeeeters
N Aug 3, 2011 by
AL-HAMID

Dear candyman club I have not got my gifts.Which i spend whole sunday.The gifts were 3sling bags, 4sippers water bootles, 2footballs, 1 candybag, 1tent, 1bat.PLEASE SEND MY GIFT'S BEFORE 25TH AUGUST BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO AJMEER ON 26TH AUGUST.

MY NICK NAME:FAIRYTAIL

Email ID:kgnbmw2210@gmail.com
A Aug 19, 2011 by
chandrakant kompelli

non delivery of prize
My Name chandrakant Kompelli i have played games on the website www.mycandymanclub.com and this website is offering stuff in exchanged of the games we play.

so i exchanged my 3000 points of School Bags into play tent

but its more than 1 month & 10 days and i didnot received my gift till now

N May 5, 2012 by
mittal ankur

dear candyman club I have not got my gifts.Which i spend whole sunday.The gifts were 1 sipper.please send my gift

MY NICK NAME:ankur mittal

jerinjacob123

i don't like chocolate
N May 23, 2014 by
jerinjacob123

please change the taste its horrible

www.mycandymanclub.com - non delivery of prize