www.starhealth.in - Star Health and Allied Insurance/Health Insurance Policy

Srikanth Gudipudi
“Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Limited”, worst ever response to the customer, from a company in the health care domain.
This is a Health insurance company may be based on chennai. But primary operations are from chennai. Through this forum I want to inform all the readers that this company is not fit to be in a “Health Insurance” domain. I have bought a policy for my mohter arround 3 months back, while in a weeks time the amount has got debited from my credit card. But it has got debited twice. The trouble started from then… I had to speak to 10s of people explaining the same thing and nobody bothered to respond. The person who I have taken the policy from was on leave at that time it seems, and so nobody can help me on this. Then I told them to cancel the policy, because tomorrow when I am really in need to reimburse my medical bills and the person is on leave !! Who will help me, what should I do ? I have opted to cancel the policy and I have requested to credit the entire emonunt back to my Credit card, but its been 3 months now that nobody is responding and the customer care is a puppet, there is no seriousness at work. They always tell we will get back to you, nobody has a clear status even after raising a complaint. Its been 3 weeks that I have raised a complaint in this regard and nobody cared to look into it. I published this info for all those readers who are investing in health care. Please invest in credible/sensible companies. And please do not sufer like me. For your info my complaint number is 237, 3 months back. Imagine how many more are suffering because of Star health and Allied insurance company.

Comments

Health care domain should not accomodate Irresponsible people - Star Health and Allied Insurance/Health Insurance Policy

Now they are saying that they will take another 1 week time to update me the status.

Complaint number:237
Policy number : P/700001/01/2009/000398

I wonder how a complaint generated by a so called client is sponsored by a company (ICICI Lombard) which also transact similar kind of product.Is it an advertisement technique.
Quite unethical !

My sugesstion to the complainant is what he has done is not an investment but it is purely a health cover and you can't invest in healthinsurance.
R.Ravi

I am State Govt. servant with regular subscription payee thro ECS My Employee ID Card No. CBE1TF303102166
My second daughter's photo and her details are missing in my card. Let me kindly request you to issue new card duly incorporating my second daughter named R.K.Raagasweatha aged 11 years old. How to send her photo either browsing my picture folder or a separate application should be sent
Yours truly, R.Ravi, steno-typist

I am working in TWAD Board office of the Executive Engineer / TWAD Bd./RWS Division/ Thiruvarur.
My family identiy card was not yet delivered to me. May I know when i will recive the same, how I can claim any incidents accures.

S.Rajamohan.

My ID No TVR/03/000/200772 My wife slipped from stool in my house and admitted in SALEM MEDICAL CENTER SALEM on 23.01.2009 for taking treatement for left hand fracture, but the claim was rejected by your company saying closed reduction ( conservative management) is not covered in the policy by Dr.K.Rina of your company on 24.01.09 at 9.05 AM. Kindly intimate the details of coverage

To,
The Director,
Star Health Insurance,
chennai.

Respected sir,

My proposal form no.569332 which was dated 15/12/2008.But I have not yet received the " Cashless Health Insurance Card " from your side
More -over your Nagpur Office branch is not giving proper reply.
This is not the response that a customer expects. Is this the type of service you provide ? I want the details of my card of whether it is safe or been misused by some other.

anil .vishwakarma

sir, i am starhealth agent at nellore branch situated in andrapradesh my agent code is tr1386 .there is no tie up facility for medical chekup for customers above 50 years and diabetise safe policy likeso.very poor response from the manager baskar reddy.please take action immediatly.my mobile no 9246431313

Claim NO; 9489, Policy.NO.C/TVL/900000/GMC/01/2008-09/00172
My son A.S.AMBISH was Hospitalized in Dr.Moris Mathias Hospital at Nagercoil on 30-08-2008.The vadility of the Policy is one year that is from 17-06-2008 to 16-06-2009. In this connection I hava to inform that so many remainders are send to the STAR INSURANCE COMPANY.But ihe only reply is " The Claim.is under prossesing and under investigation" for the last Nine months.( Please refer the correspondances regarding the above matter in the E-mail-support@starhealth.in) The reinbursement of theClaim is badly delayed about 9 months
I request your favorable reply at the earliest

Respected sir,

My proposal form no.p/161117/01/2010/000093 which was dated 20/04/2009But I have not yet received the " Cashless Health Insurance Card " from your side
More -over your gurgaon Office branch is not giving proper reply.

My ID No CBE/02/00519/1605895 My son slipped from stool in my house and admitted in EROAD CK HOSPITAL on 27.04.09 for taking treatement for left hand fracture, and All medical bill treatmet detail CK HOSPITAL given our knowldge . in 23 days no response our office. Please Kindly Accept my medical clime .

wat u people are doing there in your office.. better u all go and wear a saree and sit in your home. dont cheat people in this name" star health allied insurance company". india's no 1 company..!! shit.. dont u people feel ashame of yourself.

this is India's NO 1 FRAUD COMPANY.

This is Taras Munjal with the Agency Code: BA0000022849 My client’s Mr. NARESH ADLAKHA (Claim No 5651) claim has been Rejected so I sent the claim for the Reimbursement with the Reconsideration Statement provided by My clients Doctor. The Doctor from your side said the patient disease is surgical but it is not. The detail is provided in the Reconsideration statement that you can see. The doctor from your side come for the survey not even met my client’s doctor to consult. He just forward you the wrong information. The disease from which the patient is suffering is considerable for the approval, If it is not you haven’t wrote this in your broacher. If you do like this how can I make my new clients & due to this my business is affected.
I have sent the Reimbursement papers by courier as on 25.05.09 to New Delhi & Chennai Branch as per instructions provided to me.
Waiting for positive Reply.
Taras Munjal

This is V.Balachandran from karur sales manager my code no: xa000004224 my client adharsh fabrics admitted his company staff Mr.M.Velmurugan on the date of 18/02/2009 for the purpose of industrial accident at GANGA HOSPITAL, mettupalayam road, coimbatore.He discharged on the date of 27/03/09. Total bill amount Rs.1, 28, 045. star health approved one policy(star true value) amount Rs.30000. The company also had another policy(accident trauma care group). in this policy sum assured section2 was Rs.25000 and claim number is GIC0794. Till we didnt get this claim amount. we had one query(bill breakup detail) from star health. Then we informed to miss.bhuvana, insurance dept in ganga hospital. Still we didnt get that claiming amount. we approched star health they said we dont get the bill breakup detail from ganga hospital so we cant approved that claim. Then we contact miss.bhuvana, insurance dept in ganga hospital about this bill breakup detail she said i sent that to the star health on last 17th june. But we still have no respose from both side. so i cant answer to my client. this is very worst service from both side. my customer is more dissatisfied. so pls quikly take currective action for this problem and settle the claiming amount to my customer as early as possible.
awaiting for your immediate action.
V.Balachandran.

I am on the verge of buying a star health policy just now and a call is expected any time . Going through the complaints of the insurers i have to think again and buy costly policy than taking it and regretting at the later stage. Thanks for showing me the real and reel picture of this company.
K K JAITLY

I am also an agent of this Co. Joined it a couple of years back as I have high regards for Companies based in South India. Proper training is neot given to agents. Policies are floated and droped without informing agents.
Requests to transfer Individual policies from another co. to Star was made by me with all relevant documents. The coordinator I report to at first said that this can be done and that can be done. But after receiving the proposal and cheque all excuses and reasons were made to disalow the NCB of my customers.
Unfortunately the Area Manager is unable to reply to quiries or doen not have the time to write back to agents or clients. All he can do is pass on the reply work to his junior and that is the end. No supervision of follow is done. A month has almost passed and I am told for the last 3 or 4 days that my policies are already issued. But the policy has not reached my clients. Clients now want to cancel the proposal and renuw their Poliay with their earlier co.
I am terribly embarased. The management such sack such staff that only spoil the co's name and are not bothered about its growth. A couple of sacks will get the other staff working as required.

Misleading the customer - Star Health Travel insurance

I had taken travel in surance for 180 days to USA at Rs 12000 premium While taking the policy.I was told that I can extend he cover beyond the period at a nominl price and I was shown a table which said aroun Rs 800 for even 15 days .But when I actually asked for extension just for 3 days well before expiry of policy,I was told that the premium is Rs 3100 even for one day.Inspite of my repeated contacts and requests they id not give any positive reply.Finally I had to do the renewal for the policy in the USA itsel,and the premium was just USD 11 ie Rs 500.This is amounting to cheating by Star health

my id card no is TNJ/01/MF201/1267553. my daughter photo and my mother name and photo not included in my card. How can i included?.kindly reply.
Thanking you, sir,

sir, iam working in government insustrial training institute trichy.
my number is KGI/01/EC202/1284640
at present time i didnot get the card so please kindly sent me earliest possible.
thanking you

I am working in Govt. Girls Hr.Sec.school Mukkaredipatti A.Pallipatti post, Dharmapuri District 636 905.
I lost My family identiy card during the bus travel. I applied fo the above card with a D.D of Rs.50 ( D.D.No.121194 Indian Bank, Kozhimekkanur) on 17.11.09. Further I request to change my daughter name as S.GEETHANJALI instead of S.GEETHARANI as printed in my family identity Card. Hence i request to issue me Family identity Card as early as possible.

www.starhealth.in - Star Health and Allied Insurance/Health Insurance Policy