Wyn Cab - HORRIBLE CAB SERVICE - WYN CABS

kalpanajuneja on Aug 1, 2011
This cab service is extremely horrible. These guys will make you wait and then put the blame on you. The drivers are also very horrible and will fight with you. The call center agents do not even forward you the cab details.. EXTREMELY HORRIFYING RADIO TAXI SERVICE I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS.
NEVER EVER BOOK A CAB WITH WYN CABS ELSE THEY WILL SCREW YOU AND MAKE YOU MAD.

Comments

A Sep 5, 2011 by
kritesh jain

IT IS A CARELESS CAB SERVICES, AT THE TIME OF BOOKING THEY WILL AGREE AND SAD YOUR BOOKING IS CONFORM BUT AT THE PICKUP TIME THRY WILL SAY THAT SORRY SIR DRIVER IS COULDNOT RECEIVING OUR CAAL U PLZ BOOK OTHER CAB...SO, BY THIS I WILL AGREE THAT THIS IS VERY VERY...CARELESS AND A THIRD CLASS CAB SERVICE
N Nov 11, 2011 by
Alfred Massey

IT IS A CARELESS & WORTHLESS CAB SERVICES, AT THE TIME OF BOOKING THEY WILL AGREE AND SAD YOUR BOOKING IS CONFORM BUT PRIOR AT THE PICKUP TIME THEY WILL SAY THAT SORRY SIR WE DON'T HAVE CABS AVAILABILITY IN YOUR LOCATION U PLEASE BOOK OTHER CAB...SO, BY THIS I WILL AGREE THAT THIS IS VERY VERY...CARELESS AND A THIRD CLASS CAB SERVICE.IT GIVE ONLY MENTAL HARASSMENT TO THE CUSTOMERS
A Nov 17, 2011 by
mrs.gosain

pathetic cab service.They are useless peopel.Highly unsafe.Drivers are uncultured.I Think it should be banned
A Dec 20, 2011 by
nitink3

Worst cab service. False promises, no time management, nothing. Worst part is their drivers who have no "Aukaat" but repel if you say something. They will fight with you. The call center agents do not even forward you the cab details.. EXTREMELY HORRIFYING RADIO TAXI SERVICE I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS.
NEVER EVER BOOK A CAB WITH WYN CABS ELSE THEY WILL SCREW YOU AND MAKE YOU MAD.
D Jan 20, 2012 by
vip777

ITS NOT THE DRIVERS ISSUE THIS PROBLEM IS WITH CALL CENTRE PEOPL. THEY ARE NOT RESPONCIBLE. CHECK THE EASY CAB SERVICE I HAVE SEEN SO MANY TIMES EASY CAB BOOKING GOT FAILED BUT.THEY ARE MORE RESPONSIBLE THEN EASY CABS...ITS MY OWN EXP... I USED CAB 4-5 TIMMES IN A WEEK... GIVE A CHANCE TO PROVE...
N Feb 20, 2012 by
Kamo

I have booked two times from Wyn Cab and services are satisfactory.. Yaa there call center will not confirm the Cab details as well as drivers name ., But the drivers will call themselves before one or two hours. Cabs are goods and currently it is cheaper option than Meru. Online booking is also available.
A May 31, 2012 by
rawatchetan

Pathetic Car services the cab will not reach you or will reach you very late even after you have received the details on time. I boked it from my home to Rly station to catch a train...and when it didnt came on time..i enquired the driver to know that he is standing at a gas filling station will take another 20 mins to reach and either i wait or take another cab...Horrible Experience!!! Dont ever consider booking a cab with them.
D Oct 8, 2012 by
maktags

I had an absolutely horrendous experience while availing Wyn Cabs. Despite confirmation from call centre, cab was not on time and when i asked the driver he said " saab subah gaadi nahin thi hub main to main late ho jaaonga, aap doosri gaadi le lo". I almost missed my flight. I dont know how companies like them manage to get Radio Cab license.
N May 22, 2013 by
kamsin98

A Shit service, cannot be relied upon. My experience today 23 May 2013 was that, the cab was confirmed. I got the cab and driver details fron the booking centre on time. But when the driver didnt call me (for the pickup location), I called him and he said someone has died among his relatives and cannot come to pick me up and also that he has informed the Wyn cabs and an alternate cab will be arranged. I called Wyn cab to learn that the cab has broken down and cannot come to pick me up. I had to manage myself and somehow i caught my flight.
HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE AND USELESS RADIO CAB SERVICE OF DELHI AND NCR.
N Apr 7, 2014 by
Bhaavna

I had booked a cab on April 7, 2014 for 9.30 a.m. Confirmation and details as to
cab number. driver’s name and his phone number were received. No call from the

she would send a cab at 10.25 or latest by 10.30. Since I had no other option,
I agreed to that. 15 minutes later, there was a declined message. When I called
the company and wanted to speak to Shweta, the person stated that she was in a
meeting – I told her that this is a usual excuse. She stated that within half
an hour she would call me – as expected no call was received.

HORRIBLE STAFF AND HORRIBLE CAB SERVICE. IF WE CANCEL THE
BOOKING THEY WANT US TO PAY CANCELLATION CHARGES. WHAT ABOUT IF THEY CANCEL THE
CONFIRMED BOOKING. THEY SHOULD BE ASKED TO PAY.

cab number. driver’s name and his phone number were received. No call from the

she would send a cab at 10.25 or latest by 10.30. Since I had no other option,
I agreed to that. 15 minutes later, there was a declined message. When I called
the company and wanted to speak to Shweta, the person stated that she was in a
meeting – I told her that this is a usual excuse. She stated that within half
an hour she would call me – as expected no call was received.

HORRIBLE STAFF AND HORRIBLE CAB SERVICE. IF WE CANCEL THE
BOOKING THEY WANT US TO PAY CANCELLATION CHARGES. WHAT ABOUT IF THEY CANCEL THE
CONFIRMED BOOKING. THEY SHOULD BE ASKED TO PAY.

THE ABOVE REVIEWS. INDICATE THAT THIS IS THEIR DAILY ROUTINE
AND THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF IMPROVING THEIR SERVINCE.

Wyn Cab - HORRIBLE CAB SERVICE - WYN CABS