yahoomail.com - Somebody Changed My Password and Yahoo Id

brain76
Some body has changed my Password and Yahooid.Please Take an action against the Concerned Person as soon as possible
Someone changed your password on 03/09/2009 at 05:23PM. Please sign in to your Yahoo! account to confirm you still have access after the change.

2. Reset your password (https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?intl=in&partner=) from any sign-in screen by clicking the forgotten password link.
Please Take an action against the Concerned Person as soon as possible.Thanks.
Puneet Pal Singh Bhogal
Tel-01722603344

Comments

Signing in - Yahoo Mail Plus

It seems like I have to sign into my mail account every hour or so. I used to be good for a least two weeks, what's going on?

kindly help me.

yahoo Id not open
this Id prakash_thkr@yahoo.com
and password (lavish)
Somebody Changed My Password and Yahooid
Someone changed your password on 10/08/2010 at 12:30pm. Please sign in to your Yahoo! account to confirm you still have access after the change.

Please Take an action against the Concerned Person as soon as possible.Thanks.
(PLEASE)
jakir

Resetxmy password

sir i forgot my password, my yahoomail is sai_mba59@yahoo.co.in

sir i for got my password

sir i forgot mympassword sai_prasad966@redifmail.com

Dear sir reset my password my id is a_Prathyu01@yahoo.com
N Jul 21, 2011 by
MEBIN A B

Respected sir
Iam Mebin A B, with yahoo id abmebin@yahoo.com.I have lost my important yahoo mail ID in few days back. I cant acess my yahoo mail. it is very imporant for me.i humbly request you to made some arrangements toi solve my problem.
yours faithfully
mebin a b
abmebin@yahoo.com
my alternate gmail id= mebinayiramthayil@gmail.com
A Aug 26, 2011 by
asutosh sahu

Respected sir
i am Asutosh sahu, with yahoo id asutosh1998@ymail.com. who was changed my password? So please reset my password.
yours faithfully
Asutosh Sahu
asutosh1998@ymail.com
my alternate gmail id= asutosh005@gmail.com
N Aug 31, 2011 by
archit Jain

Sir, Respected sir
i am Archit jain, with yahoo id onlyarchitjain@yahoomail.com who was changed my password? So please reset my password.
yours faithfull
Archit jain
architjain@yahoomail.com
A Nov 7, 2011 by
babbu12

Sir, Respected sir
i am mukesh mishra myt yahoo id is coke_mukesh@yahoo.co.in i had changed passwod 8 oct.2011 when i login then i have access my id but i have not receive any mail after 8 oct. .than kindly reset my password

your faithful
Mukesh Mishra
coke_mukesh@yahoo.co.in
N Jan 27, 2012 by
saanusara1974

some one changed my password santhoshkumar1974@yahoo.co.in pls help me to reset my accounts at my another id santoshkumar201274@yahoo.com
N Feb 11, 2012 by
Sayantani Ghosh

Respected sir, I am Sayantani Ghosh my yahoo id is sayantani.tithi19@yahoo.com, today when i wanted to log in i can't acess my account and i ought to chnge my password.i want to know who has changed my password???please take an action against the concerned person asap.
N Mar 1, 2012 by
kishan parmar

I FORGOT MY PASSWORD BITTU_kishan1990@yahoo.co.in pls help me for resset my passwrd
N May 22, 2012 by
anass khan

res/mam or sir,
somebody haS change my password kindly help me...
Respected sir, I am ANAS KHAN 16 MAY when i wanted to log in i can't acess my account and BECAUSE SOME BODY HAD CHANGE MY PASSWORD
anaskhan123482@YAHOO.COM
D Nov 18, 2012 by
santosh..

someone change my yahoo password
i cant work on my mail from last one month
request u 2 kindly start account on earlist (santoshdhanawate@yahoo.co.in)
send password on my alternate mail id (srdhanawate@ymail.com)
also req.contact details for further communication
A Nov 24, 2012 by
n.n. jain

Sir, Respected sir
i am Nilesh Jain with yahoo id newjaibookstall2007@yahoomail.com who was changed my password? So please reset my password.
yours faithfull
Nilesh jain
newjainbookstall2007@yahoomail.com
D Dec 21, 2012 by
shilpa yadav

my id nifty_designershilpa@yahoo.co.in
please help me something wrong with my pw

yahoomail.com - Somebody Changed My Password and Yahoo Id