Yebhi.com - Delay in delivery of order

ananya7272 on Oct 9, 2013
I have placed an order on Yebhi.com on 24th September, 2013 with order no. YBH4436118, which was shipped through ExpressBees Normal via AWB No. 2EBw1jUW on 25 Sep. The money has already been deducted from my account. Expected delivery date was within 3-5 days. But till date the consignment has not been delivered, almost 10 days have past. Several mails were written, but no satisfactory reply has come. While calling on tall free number, the customer care person gave the phone number of the courier agency. But that number is not responding. Also no particular website for the courier service has been found to track the order. I request your intervention to resolve my issue.

[Oct 09, 2013] Yebhi.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Oct 21, 2013 by
dikkie

i have placed an order on yebhi.com on 27 sept 2013 which was suposed to be delivered on 18th of oct...bt i havent received ma product yet...i hav even made the payment...can u pls pay heed to ma problem n gve me satisfactory explanation!!! my order no is YBH4453015.. Im hopin to get ur response ASAP...

Yebhi.com - Delay in delivery of order