M/S CONCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS, 167, C.S.T ROAD, KALINA, SANTACRUZ EAST, MUMBAI,400098 - NOT RELEASING THE PROVIDENT FUND PAPERS OF MANOJ KUMAR SAHOO OF P.F A/C NO- C0152679/6076

Manoja Kumar Sahoo on May 26, 2013
Dear Sir
I was working under M/S concept Pharmaceuticals Ltd, 167, C.S.T road, Kalina, Santacruz east mumbai, as an Area Manager At Hq Bhubaneswar (Odisha) since from 13th july 2011 upto 20th january 2013. I had send my filled up provident fund formats to HRD, Concept Pharmaceuticals, on dated 2nd February 2013 vide Regd & AD letter no ARO 476903236. Now it is going to cross 4 months but till the date the company is not releasing my provident fund papers intentionally & making me harassed. My provident fund A/C no-C0152679/6076.

Therefore i am herewith requesting you to intervain to the matter to release my provident funds at an earliest possible to meet my financial needs & obliged.

Truly Yours

Manoja Kumar Sahoo
C/O- Sudarsan behera
Jaleswar colony (Near Mangala Mandira)
Paika Nagar
Baramunda
Bhubaneswar
Odisha
Mob- No- 09437251957
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

priya M/S CONCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS, 167, C.S.T ROAD, KALINA, SANTACRUZ EAST, MUMBAI,400098  - India

ROADS - ssssssss

DEAR SIR
I BACK TO SAY THAT I AM PRIYA CHABBRA WHO LIVE IN KAMLA NAGAR NEAR JANAK PARK AGRA TO WANT TO SAY THAT HER ROADS ARE VERY POOR PLZ ROADS ARE GOOD MAI APKI ABHARI HU