ADS Consultancy - Harassed by job consultancy

Asitpradhan on Jun 11, 2013
I got registered on 26th April 2013 with amount Rs.1500 at ADS HR Consultancy,Lords Building,Exide,Kolkata. Ms. Swapna told me that there was interview calls in next 3 days and I would get the calls on my preference. And also assured me that i would get at least 2 relevant jobs per month. But till now I did not get a single relevant job interview calls. And they are offering the calls which are not relevant to my education back ground and neither i am interested for it nor i have registered for it.
Regarding this I have called them around 20 times ( excluding many times they don't pick up phone), emailed 5-7 times to both suman and arpita, visited office 6 times. But no response and always they trying to ignore me once they know that I have registered.
In the name of ISO certified they are CHEATING us and playing with our emotion.
Please help us... because I can see there every day many new unknown candidates are coming from different corners and getting registered. I am sure they must have been cheated by them....
Please stop these cheating and fraudulent people...
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Mar 3, 2014 by
RS..

Hi Asit.. Sorry to hear you plight. I too had a similar experience. i have also posted my views on this website (http://www.consumercomplaints.in/ads-consultancy-fraud-c878606) . .If you know of other people who have been duped like this we could go there together and ask for a refund or jointly take legal actions.

My name is Raunak Sharma you can contact me at 9830316169