zeallyons organization - doing fraud on the name of career

Anant Trivedi on Nov 18, 2012
sir there are 4-5 companies which are related to appco...they have there clients.on the name of there clients they use to step in the door of the people.this is there marketing strategy.these people hire the innocent student giving them dreams that one day they will be promoted as a branch manager but the reality is totally different.....this is my humble request to every graduate especially to the engg. dont go on to such craps these ppl dont have he moral values and ethics....RABEE SHEIKH is the so called manager of zeallyons organisation,some times she act as a simran hr of the shine job portal she is the stain on the name of women.following are the details of her bussiness( Simran Kapoor (Hr head)
9689312888 / 9881125888)

in the following way she use to mail the invitation to the unemployed youth

rabee sheikh zeallyons.hr@gmail.com
11/1/11

to me, singhpratiksha8, truptisharma86, dubeyswati.06, ms.poonamyadav., mohit.upreti89, anushri.mahajan, dhakesagar45, chaturvedishub., uday_adiraju, pratapbhorde, chavan.praful, vishwanathlole., bhavana.pitale, avinash.ghorpa., ankit_dutta007, parag_shri9, itssakul, preety.chakrab., ameytatke, amirreshi, sherekar.swapn., abhijeet.abhang, rokadeomkars, raj_kirad
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Your resume has been short listed by MNC Company for the post of CORPORATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE

ZEALLYONS OFFERS YOU WEALTH OF OPPORTUNITIES TO BOOST YOUR CAREER.
”Where there is a will there is a way but where there is a determination there emerges a way...."

You can walk down for an interview along with your updated resume, recent photo and with printout mail copy.

Interview Days: Tuesday to Friday

Time: Visit between 12pm to 2pm.

COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
We are associates of APPCO GROUP INDIA .We are service industry into sales, marketing ,advertisements and events , working with all branded and Multinational clients worldwide in more than 26 countries. We are doing business in India from last 12 yrs in 11 cities and now expanding our business in western region

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Management trainee has to be multi-talented personality. Management trainee has got 5 levels of Management to get promoted as BRANCH MANAGER.

Stage 1: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (Sales, Brand promotions and Marketing)
Stage 2: TRAINEE MANAGER (Training, development and team building)
Stage 3: EXECUTIVE LEADER (Sales and team management)
Stage 4: ASISTANT MANAGER (Administration, recruitment and finance management)
Stage 5: BRANCH MANAGER (Office, client, people and sales management)

Profile: Corporate Management Trainee

Remuneration- Rs 15000 - Rs 25000 {with further growth based on performance + incentives}

Conditions: 1.Married Girls not allowed

Above Mint Café, BH Hotel Marriot,
Pune -411016
Email: zeallyons.hr@gmail.com
hr.zeallyons@gmail.com

sir please do some strict econoical action so that they cant do such kind of career fraud with the unemployed youth

Comments

N May 29, 2014 by
ab74

Best Review
Sanah i tried calling you but you seems busy.
There are few sister company which are doing the same under the mother name cobra/Appco group. For your satisfaction checkout the below link:
N Apr 1, 2013 by
511joshi

Even I got the same mail.

Have you worked there?

Call me @ 9657722466
N Apr 6, 2014 by
sneha pardeshi

I got the same mail.
plz tell me whether I should attend the interview or not?
N Apr 8, 2014 by
ARUN ACHARI

sneha contact me 099211723982 ..i know about this company

N May 8, 2014 by
ab74

Do not go this company at all.. They are inhuman people, playing with the dreams and hopes of innocent student/ passouts. They do not care about ur emotions and respect to there own words.
request you to please ..please.. please mark them spam and spread my words as much as u can
N May 28, 2014 by
Sanah Pathan

I got the same mail. please contact me on 8484044766. I am going for the interview there this week.
N Jun 2, 2014 by
RabiShaik

Zeallyons. Oceans. Millionaires. Bullshit Organizations. MD: Rabiya Shaikh from Chandrapur now runs this SBU org.This is a non sense foolish gutar career ruining time waste fucking company and found out following thing.1. This org do door to door marketing. 2. Shows fake attitude os being MNC. they say to wear good cloths just to mk impression.3. they say u r managers and introduce as a MANAGER of XYZ company. thats bull shit. THIS IS SO FAKE.4. They pay u on Stroke basis. 1 deal 400 rs u got. Ewwwww.5. Rabiya Shaikh i heard to be the org head is such a lame personality. All time talks non sense fake stories and knows only Sales.6. if u do sale u r BEST for company. if u couldnt u r WASTE for company.7. Their interview are also FAKE. dont believe them. They do FAKE appreciation.8. Their APPCO profile is also fake. This Company is under lot of FRAUD LITIGATION.9. This MD of company they know only one word of English that is "FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING"10. They dont even have good English and they call themself managers.11. DONT BUY ANY PRODUCT OF THIS COMPANY THEY R FAKE COMMITMENTS AND SERVICES AND PLANS.12. THEY DONT PAY U ON TIME.13. THEY RUIN UR NAME IN MARKET and EXPLOIT U FOR SALE.only admins are beautiful but not worth anything...THIS COMPANY AND ITS ORGs ARE LAME NON SENSE... AND GIVES YOU ONLY THULLU!
N Jun 7, 2014 by
Badigerappi

Hi All, I am receiving mails from these people for more than a month now. I am supposed to attend interview day after tomorrow. I was searching on google about the company to know more about them, thank god I searched about it on google or else I coudn't know this...

Please let me know more about Zeallyons.
N Jun 11, 2014 by
Sarfaraz Baig

Guys i have been short listed in the same company. Please let me know what should i do. This is my contact details
Sarflogin@gmail.com
Contact num-08237443121.
Kindly give me A miscall i will contact you. Thanks
N Jun 24, 2014 by
skinchief

Dont try to think about it.Simply avoid them.They are total fake with no moral values and ethics.
N Jul 15, 2014 by
ashish4290

Guys thank u so much for sharing the info, luckily I googled the companys name and came across this website, ,
ashish -- asteroid_star@yahoo.com
can any one plzz tell me what are these foolish pple upto ??

regards ...ashish
N Jul 22, 2014 by
hemangi naidu

i have got a mail from millionaries organisation, tommorow they have clled me for 2nd round of interview plssss suggest should ingo or not .
this company is near chatrushringi temple, senapati babat road,

zeallyons organization - doing fraud on the name of career