Letsbuymobile.com - non updation & non delivery of Mobile

agarwalarun on Nov 21, 2013
This website sells mobile phones on EMI without credit card. I have placed an order almost 13 days back, but I have not received any kind of communication from them. I dont know how reliable this site is. When I try to speak to their customer care, most of the times no one lifts the call, and by chance if someone picks it up they do not answer properly. Request all others who have been victims like me, to write their reviews.

Comments

N Jun 17, 2014 by
sandeepbhati

Best Review
Dear frnds, same problem i face last week, so i am with all of u so take some legal steps against these types of cheaters and teach them some lesson so that in future they cant play with peoples emotion and money.
N Dec 9, 2013 by
raghav@1

due to this shit **** company i hav lost 2000 rs becas i jus orderd a mobile for 2 mobile still yet i didnt get any response... plz i am telling u serously other people's plz dont book and use this emi
N Jan 8, 2014 by
Prabha

thanks frnds,
N Jan 8, 2014 by
Prabha

Plot No 22, First Floor, Phase II Sec 57,
Noida, UP-201301
admin@letsbuymobile.com

this s head office address, file a complaint on this website to cybercrime policestation.
N Apr 13, 2014 by
SHRIRELEKAR

YES FRIENDS, THATS A FAKE AND FRAUD COMPANY, I COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS COMPANY IN POLICE STN.
N May 24, 2014 by
yuvayuva

No response and no ans this web address so don't book it any orders
N Jun 12, 2014 by
samdani49

this scheme and the website is not guanine pls dont pay the processing fee am going to send a legal notice to them
N Jun 20, 2014 by
vivek charag

This website sells mobile phones on EMI without credit card. I have placed an order almost 14 May back, "Order ID LBM14056172" but I have not received any kind of communication from them. I dont know how reliable this site is. When I try to speak to their customer care, most of the times no one lifts the call, and by chance if someone picks it up they do not answer properly. Request all others who have been victims like me, to write their reviews.

Vivek Kumar
N Aug 12, 2014 by
VINITA BHAGAT

Dear friends,
I am also the victim of the this fake company...booked 2 mobile phones from this website on 28th JULY 2014 and on 12th aug 2014 m receiving a msg stating that they have rejected the application.Tried calling them numerous times but no one giving proper response...
infact calling them on there customer care no (0120-6644181) mobile balance getting deducted...
lets take some strict action against this FAKE & FRAUD company.

Mukul