METROPOLITAN TRANSPORT CORPORATION [CHENNAI] LTD - Not Proper Way of Speech

naveen0115646 on Jul 6, 2013
Irregular Service of 576 ( Tn o1 N 8643) A/c Bus Volvo Ticket No is 248137
I was traveling with the place of T.Nagar to Poonamallee bus of 576.bus driver & conductor no responsibility & no manners speech.i be poonamallee bus-top get down.there is 200mtr to poonamallee stop he be open bus Door here get-down.i say that were it is bus-top i get-down.he say that word (poramboku yarakuda).That way he speech on public.

Time : 7.01.54
Date : 6.07.2013
Ticket No ; 248137
Bus no : Tn 01n 8643
Volvo A/c bus

Comments

Abdul Razack MTC Bus  - India

Not proper in Ticket charges - MTC Bus

I travel in 45B from ice house to Guindy in LSS or white board. Normal charge in LSS is Rs.4.50/- for Ice house to Giundy, but for past few days conductors are charging Rs 5.00/-
W. chakaravarthy MTC Bus  - India

Rep Sir:
I am Chakaravarthy working in Dinakaran Press

(1) I will travel in M23C from ANNA UNIVERSITY to BESANT NAGAR in LSS or white board, and Normal charge in LSS is Rs.3.50/- from ANNA UNIVERSITY to BESANT NAGAR, in M23c bus but for past 15 days conductors are charging Rs 4.50/-... What reason all People complaint for Press so imedately ...?
Mahesh MTC Bus  - India

MTC Complaint cell phone no.

Complaint Phone no. for MTC bus: 9884301013, 9445030516, 9383337639

Complain here they take immediate action
N Jul 21, 2012 by
troy_mech METROPOLITAN TRANSPORT CORPORATION [CHENNAI] LTD  - Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Not proper ticket provide - Bus Ticket charge

I'm an engineering student, july 21, 2012. Saturday afternoon around 1.30 to 2.15 i traveled govt bus. I asked ticket to go to teynampet from saidapet. The actual charge is 4rs, but he gave 5rs ticket. Conductor didn't give balance. i asked but he used bad words. It was very shame to me around that public. The bus number is TN 01 N4111 (CDI 124). I have that ticket for my evidence.
N Jul 10, 2013 by
sri88

Bus 11A from t nagar to broadway BUS CONDUCTOR HARASSING GIRLS.

date of incident july 10, 2013.

Bus ticket serial number is 75354 (GR 17)

The bus started from t nagar depot around 6 PM today.
THE CONDUCTOR IS TALL, WEARS GLASSES AND DARK IN COLOUR.. he is not old or young i cannot guess his age.

me and my friend (also girl) got into bus at tngar bus terminus and the conductor statred to talk to us after sometime. he asked us our name and he started to touch me. I was shocked and tried to go to another seat with my friend. but he came again and wanted to find out my phone number. I said no and got down from bus at spencer plaza. I wanted to complain immediately but i did not note down bus number. I think it was deluxe bus.
Please take action against this conductor (Bus no. 11A Tnagar to braodway). I am very angry and upset with this kind of behaviour. and did not expect this from MTC bus.

Bus ticket serial number is 75354 (GR 17) . Ticket price is 11 rupees.

METROPOLITAN TRANSPORT CORPORATION [CHENNAI] LTD - Not Proper Way of Speech