Rich India Groups - FAKE

rajan1988 on Jul 30, 2013
i'am rajan...
rich india housing pvt ltd la, perambakkam nu oru site la 5 plots book panninen. property documents keatta today, tommorronu iluthadichu thnanthanga, then romba naal kalichu documents vanthuthu, documents fully fake, sariyana documents illa, then naan booking cancel panniten, innum cancel panninathuku refund amount varala, more over antha companyoda MD utter waste... poiyana porvaila valuraru, 40000 child thathu edukurom, IAS/IPS aakurom,, school katturom, ilavasa kalvi kudukurom nu yeamathuraru,,,,, more over Mohideen, venkat, udhaya ivanga than enna book panna vachan. ippo amount refund ku call pannina reply panna matran.. pls be aware........

Comments

N Aug 6, 2013 by
venki_friends4u

Give me your plot details ...dont give any fake feedback...

venkatesh
N Sep 23, 2013 by
Richcare

we have tried contacting you, but there is no such case reported in any of our costumer care department, if its a real complaint please call us at 7373055664
Manager
Rich india costumer care
N Nov 20, 2013 by
Porur Sankar

Mr.Venkatkumar and Mr.Karunaikumar promised that, my refund check was ready and yet to be sent ( I have proof of their voice). But till now i have not received anything. You can help the poor with your own many. But not by cheating the innocent people. I am sorry to say I shall upload all your recorded voices unless otherwise I get back my money in a couple of weeks. Let people know about the honest man.
N Nov 21, 2013 by
Richcare

@ porur Sankar, This is the manager of customer care & registration dept. If you can give us a call on 7373055664 or give us your number we can address your issue. We will also enquire to Mr.Venkatkumar and Mr.Karunaikumar and get your issue sorted out.

Thanks for your feed back

Manager
Rich india costumer care
rk4ru@yahoo.com

@ rajan1988 : Can you please advise on the status of your case? Is it still pending?

@Porur Sankar: Can you update your status as well. It will help new buyers like us.
Richcare

Porur Shankar case has been completed and refund of rs.3000 (booking charges has been processed) and cheque is issued through mr.venkat.. I request mr.shankar to update it...

regarding the rajan profile its a fake one we guess he is a unsatisfied former employee ..we don't have any such case reported

manager
customer care rich india
Sankaranamasivayam

Dear Mr.Karunai kumar & Mr.Venkatesh kumar, Thank you very much in solving my problem. I really appreciate the immediate action taken by you. Today I have received your refund cheque.Thank you once again and wish you all success in all your ways.
N Apr 21, 2014 by
boopathyr

Porur Sankar: your updated status is true or not. It will help new buyers like us.
N May 13, 2014 by
Sajmb

I had cancelled a plot purchase and I have been following up for refund of the advance amount. In-spite of multiple calls to their manager, there is no resolution to the case. I visited their Kodambakkam office in person and requested for the refund. They are sweet talkers but cannot address customer requests.
N May 19, 2014 by
Rogan

Please give me a valid solution to buy a plot in rich india especially sajmb and boopathy

boopathy : are they really doing good business because once we buy the plot completely after that we cannot do any thing so let us discuss now

N Sep 24, 2014 by
Sahiba Parwani

Fakkkkkekkkkkkee company ... all are just liars... many people working there in fixed salary have bot got the salary also after working for months and i am one of them.. they just telling that they wont pay the salary after our work.. sabrinathan sir has just changed his words and statement and he is playing with everyones life.
N Nov 27, 2014 by
Benazir Nisha

One of the girl name M Krupa called and cheated from the no 9940115587 from Rich India

Rich India Groups - FAKE