SmartJobs - smart job fraud

akhil.1992 on Oct 26, 2013
smart job consultancy which is located in laxmi nagar are fraud they lured us of offering a job interview and charged money from me & my friend but do not offer any interview ... so friends dont go to such fraudsters and waste you hard earned money..

[Oct 28, 2013] SmartJobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Oct 28, 2013 by
Smart Jobs India

Dear Job Applicant, This is an incorrect Complaint raised as Smart Jobs india as registered Trade Mark is not present in Laxmi Nagar or any place other than Surat, Gujarat and we do not charge any amount as our placement fees to candidate.

This Smart Job in Laxmi Nagar seems to be some one else and you need to contact them Locally as we are into very fair and clear business, you can get in touch with our Placement Officers as well on 9904727000.

You can also contact Registrar of Companies or Trade Mark Union of India to confirm details of Smartjobs and its current Operations.

Admin @ Smart Jobs

N May 10, 2014 by
neetuniru

I got job by the references of smart jobs Laxmi Nagar so I thinks Freshers gets good support from smart jobs, because I am working due to reason of this company thanks to Smart Jobs.
N Jul 10, 2014 by
raja3453

@khil,

I am agree with you.They are making fraud and charge money for verification of documents.They took interview by own and says that you are selected but don't give any offer letter to candidate and want first give the money after that they will conduct intew with some of the comapanies and even they don't disclose the company.

SmartJobs - smart job fraud