Sanyasi Ayurveda - WEIGHT LOSS MEDICINE

on Apr 27, 2013
I ORDERED THE WEIGHT LOSS MEDICINE FROM SANYASI AYURVEDA VEDA PHONE NO.-08527001155, 0120-4785785 ONE MONTH AGO AND AS THERE PAMPHLET SENT IN MEDICINE BOX,PAMPHLET SAYING THE MEDICINE SHOW RESULT IN ONE MONTHS AND LOSS 4TO5 KG WEIGHT. I AM TAKING THE MEDICINE AS THE PAMPHLET FOR 25 DAYS BUT THERE IS NO ANY WEIGHT LOSS . BECAUSE I MEASURE MY WEIGHT IN EVERY THREE DAYS ,THE WEIGHT REMAIN SAME AS 84 KG . THEN I CALL THEM ON THEIR PHONE NUMBER TO KNOW WHY MY WEIGHT IS NOT LOSING BY YOUR PRODUCT ,THEY SAY THAT IF THE MEDICINE NOT WORKING IN 15 DAYS THEN I HAVE TO SEND IT TO THEM AND THEY GIVE REMAINING MONEY FOR REMAINS MEDICINE .
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE 15 DAYS THE MEDICINE EAT ,AND THIS INFORMATION THEY DON'T TELL ME ON PHONE WHEN I ORDER THIS MEDICINE.AND THEY SAYS THAT I HAVE TO WATCH THERE PROGRAM ONCE OR MORE TIME BECAUSE THERE IS INFORMATION FOR MEDICINE TO SEND THEM BACK IF NOT WORKING AND THEY ARE SAYING THAT YOU DIDN'T CALL US OR ORDER US FROM YOUR NUMBER THERE NO MEDICINE IS SEND ON YOUR ADDRESS ,AND WHEN I SAY THAT I RECORDING YOUR CONVERSATION THEY SAY WE DON'T CUT PHONE THEY PUT MY PHONE ON HOLD AND I HAVE TO CUT IT . CUSTOMER CARE IS BAD AND THEY NOT EVEN TELL THERE NAME . THERE WEBSITE ALSO HAVE NO INFORMATION ABOUT MEDICINE . I THINK THEY FRAUD ME AND OTHER BY SELLING THIS MEDICINE.MEDICINE COST IS RS 525 /-. NOW MY MONEY GOES WASTE.

WEIGHT LOSS MEDICINE

Comments

N May 10, 2013 by
sarita K

this product is very good i loss my weight around 3 to 4 kg in a month, I followed there instruction
THANK YOU Sanyasi Ayurveda.
from: Sarita (Bangalore)
N May 22, 2013 by
amritakar

this product is gud my friend, i dont know y it didnt help u but i lost a lot of weight in 1 month around 6 kgs, its gud, but remember if u eat too much sweets and fatty things then ull be fat no matter what medicine u eat, so i think u shud check ur diet once and then try again, dont return them the product, use it, im telling u ull surely get results.
amrita kar, assam
N Sep 4, 2013 by
Poonam_jain

tell me the medicine name ...weight loss
N Sep 18, 2013 by
kumar911

What about the weight gainer product ??
N Oct 3, 2013 by
sagar_shiv10

This is bullshit medicine . The medicine I am using since 15days diligently as per their instructions.

It did not worked rather my tummy increased by half inch in 15days.

They are just fooling people. A criminal fraud case must be lodged against such disguising for the sake of money and playing with innocent people's life.

I think people who are claiming lost of weight may be their own people.

I am really disappointed with such fraud companies and are flourishing in India and spoiling India's name.
Also such fake averting must be banned from TV channels. Our government should monitor such frauds carefully and must be punished for their frauds.

Shiv
Sagar_shiv@yahoo.co.in
N Nov 30, 2013 by
nishita dey

i was thinking to buy ds product.. bt aftr going through al d reviews..m really in a great dilemma.. wethr to go for buying d prodct or not.. wethr d successful stories r true or d compny s rlly making fraud to ds innocnt ones.
N Feb 28, 2014 by
rahuldiwan

I took this medicine for Weight Gain. After 15 days I gain my weight with 2 kgs.., but after that my tummy getting big, and made fatty layer around stomach. Is this real or fraud product Sanyasi maharaj ????
N Mar 7, 2014 by
Ram Singh Mehra

this is gud product
N Apr 10, 2014 by
kumargaurav

its is a great product dud, one of my frnd had taken it for 3months n hv gained 11-12 kgs, so i can say it is a best product for weight gain. but i dont why it makes ur body loss .but u must do regular excercise which will not allow ur tummy to grow big n will keep u in good shape.one more think i wane tell u guys this product is good but not very good as protein suppliments.. & if u are interested in aayurvedic natural suppliments wid no side effect than u can try TARA'S SUPPLIMENTS ..Its is 100% pure n safe.its website name is TARA'SFIRNESSPRODUCT.COM...This TARA'S supplimnts is apporoved by FSSI & FDA...once u try it. u will never get disappint from this.

Sanyasi Ayurveda - WEIGHT LOSS MEDICINE