Bharat Online Media — Fraud. . Cheat. . . I want my money back [Resolved]

mohit00kum on Oct 9, 2013
Respond To Complaint
I want to compaint for they are completely cheat.. they promise me to give work continiusly, , but not a single job i got from them.. i hate this company and their service. i throw their CD in drain. Bharat online work provide one to work online at home by taking online work. the charge me 1350 Rs.CD Kit by home courier. According to the conversation with company person call that ...So, I want to know is legal or not? they are really bad

Mohit K

My problem is resolved by the company and they are providing me a good job and just because of this complaint I am suffering. They have already returned my registration fee.

[Oct 09, 2013] Bharat Online Media customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments 97 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

These kind of companies focusing mainly on Indians by thinking we are fools... though we all aware of all these fradulent companies, just for money we again and again getting trapped with them. There is no use in posting a complaint or banging the company who is cheating us, rather we should be in alert as we should get them in their ass.
Hey Mohit,

Most work from online sites are scam just to loot money, you shouldn't have invested without proper research.

Anyway it's you've already lost money, I suggest that you try to reach the website owner. You can find their details from

Warn them of legal action via cyber crime. Since you are in chandigarh you can contact cyber cell there. They are proactive.

For any help you can leave you email id in the comment and I'll be happy to help.

FRAUD.. CHEAT... - Bharat Online Media

friends.. Bharatonlinework is totally fake site. dont trust them, they are cheat. i am searching on the google.. OMG... a huge list of persons like me who were cheated by that company. latest ' BAKRA ' is gaurav ... he was promised to earn more than 20, 000 per week.. but he earned only 0000000.00 Rs.
Hello, I tried to mail you but its not working.
can u plz tell me about dis company ?bcz i wntd to strt dis, n i lrdy ordrd cd pack tody, bcz dis site seems to be trustfull, bcz it is govrnmnt registrd compny, n ISO crtified, but now, by reading ur review, m little bit confzd now :( can som1 help me about dis ?
The company have 2 registered offices,
1 in Delhi...

2nd in Pune

You also have the right to reject the acceptance of the parcel...
Dont accept it...
I m just registered my self as a Online home work, but reading above comment a m quite confuse about this all .. So what should i do..? In fact I didn't receive any should I receive it..? Or not?
hi... s ther any web site?..which is real and i can do the job with?
bharat work online is all fake. They provide a CD and there r some .pdf files. and no income is generated .please dont waste money & do not buy the product in future...It's all fake fake fake...

So Please dont waste the money in purchasing this CD of bharat work online...
Thanks for the above reviews. I was about to registered with them. They are misguiding people by using government and ISO name.
Thankyou so much that am alert now against bharatwork as i was about to invest money but i will not invest anymore. could you please tell me the Real Site that Offer online work.
can u send me more details which mention in c.d. which one you receive...
thank u for the information about bharatonlinework . just now order it. when i saw the comments. i called the lady and cancel my package. thank u so much of all.
nethomejobs4all is fake. pls no one join and deposit their webisite. i lost my money. he is cheating me. i hate him..
thanks for info
Thanks to all,

i have ordered the CD. but for the above complaints just cancel my order and save my money.

once again i thank all my friends

guys can u tell me how to cancel my order?
Most of the companies offering online data entry are fake and run by fraudsters.

We need a process and system to find out genuine companies.

I have researched more than 100 companies . So far I did not find even one genuine company.

Police should act and put all these company promoters throughout India behind bar without further waste of time.

I am wondering how can our crime investigation agencies can sleep over this serious fraud taking place throughout India.

There is a big online scam is going on here.
dear friends this is geniun, they are taking 9000rs for foe online ad works and giving 4050rs every month till 8 months, means you invest 9000 and you get 4050X8=32400Rs...

Bharat Online Media - Fraud. . Cheat. . . I want my money back