Bharat Online Media - FRAUD.. CHEAT... I WANT MY MONEY BACK

mohit00kum on Oct 9, 2013
HELLO SIR/ MADAM, I want to compaint for www.bharatonlinework.com they are completely cheat.. they promise me to give work continiusly, , but not a single job i got from them.. i hate this company and their service. i throw their CD in drain. Bharat online work provide one to work online at home by taking online work. the charge me 1350 Rs.CD Kit by home courier. According to the conversation with company person call that ...So, I want to know is legal or not? they are really bad Mohit K

[Oct 09, 2013] Bharat Online Media customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Sep 8, 2014 by
Jivitha

Best Review
These kind of companies focusing mainly on Indians by thinking we are fools... though we all aware of all these fradulent companies, just for money we again and again getting trapped with them. There is no use in posting a complaint or banging the company who is cheating us, rather we should be in alert as we should get them in their ass.
N Oct 11, 2013 by
srj.cooldude

Hey Mohit,

Most work from online sites are scam just to loot money, you shouldn't have invested without proper research.

Anyway it's you've already lost money, I suggest that you try to reach the website owner. You can find their details from http://who.is/whois/bharatonlinework.com

Warn them of legal action via cyber crime. Since you are in chandigarh you can contact cyber cell there. They are proactive.

For any help you can leave you email id in the comment and I'll be happy to help.
N Oct 21, 2013 by
mohit00kum Bharat Online Media  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

FRAUD.. CHEAT... - Bharat Online Media

friends.. Bharatonlinework is totally fake site. dont trust them, they are cheat. i am searching on the google.. OMG... a huge list of persons like me who were cheated by that company. latest ' BAKRA ' is gaurav ... he was promised to earn more than 20, 000 per week.. but he earned only 0000000.00 Rs.

N Dec 15, 2013 by
arvind bamniya

bamniya1993@gmail.com
N Dec 15, 2013 by
srj.cooldude

Hello, I tried to mail you but its not working.
N Jan 24, 2014 by
ashher

can u plz tell me about dis company ?bcz i wntd to strt dis, n i lrdy ordrd cd pack tody, bcz dis site seems to be trustfull, bcz it is govrnmnt registrd compny, n ISO crtified, but now, by reading ur review, m little bit confzd now :( can som1 help me about dis ?
N Jan 28, 2014 by
sagar1234

The company have 2 registered offices,
1 in Delhi...

2nd in Pune

You also have the right to reject the acceptance of the parcel...
Dont accept it...
N Feb 4, 2014 by
Manali Aher

I m just registered my self as a Online home work, but reading above comment a m quite confuse about this all .. So what should i do..? In fact I didn't receive any parcel...so should I receive it..? Or not?
N Feb 16, 2014 by
arpith123

hi... s ther any web site?..which is real and i can do the job with?
N Feb 25, 2014 by
ash112

bharat work online is all fake. They provide a CD and there r some .pdf files. and no income is generated .please dont waste money & do not buy the product in future...It's all fake fake fake...

So Please dont waste the money in purchasing this CD of bharat work online...
N Mar 5, 2014 by
Samantha Robertt

Thanks for the above reviews. I was about to registered with them. They are misguiding people by using government and ISO name.
N Mar 15, 2014 by
Anil Jaiswar

Sam
Thankyou so much that am alert now against bharatwork online.com as i was about to invest money but i will not invest anymore. could you please tell me the Real Site that Offer online work.
N Mar 19, 2014 by
hirenrami

can u send me more details which mention in c.d. which one you receive... hirenrami001@gmail.com
susilamary

thank u for the information about bharatonlinework . just now order it. when i saw the comments. i called the lady and cancel my package. thank u so much of all.
susilamary

nethomejobs4all is fake. pls no one join and deposit their webisite. i lost my money. he is cheating me. i hate him..
ashutosh61

thanks for info
mrk911970

Thanks to all,

i have ordered the CD. but for the above complaints just cancel my order and save my money.

once again i thank all my friends

mrk
N Apr 1, 2014 by
Sk13

guys can u tell me how to cancel my order?
N Apr 2, 2014 by
matiz

Most of the companies offering online data entry are fake and run by fraudsters.

We need a process and system to find out genuine companies.

I have researched more than 100 companies . So far I did not find even one genuine company.

Police should act and put all these company promoters throughout India behind bar without further waste of time.

I am wondering how can our crime investigation agencies can sleep over this serious fraud taking place throughout India.

There is a big online scam is going on here.
N Apr 4, 2014 by
Vikas Morwal

dear friends this http://manavrevolution.com is geniun, they are taking 9000rs for foe online ad works and giving 4050rs every month till 8 months, means you invest 9000 and you get 4050X8=32400Rs...

from,