Iconnect Broadband - Beware of iconnect broadband

scent_ on Nov 9, 2012
I recently moved to Pimple Saudagar area and opted to have Iconnect broadband. But this was a mistake as they are looters. Half of the time the BB doesnt work and support number is switched off.

Iconnectbroadband in pimplesaudagar is hopeless and of no use. It is not a broadband connection which they claim because as per trai a broadband connection is an always on connection which this company is not doing. It goes off any time even in novemeber 2012(which is far from these people being new). Beware of this organization.

I had to move to another service providor which I should have done 3 months earlier.

Beware!

Comments

N Apr 22, 2013 by
hmpatel_21

I did face similar issue about connection. Speed is also not what they offer and while reaching out to them, they provide all bogus answer like cable issue, router issue and last they mentioned, they set up speed as per plan but not sure why it is not there. Recently they changed server and now 1 month validity becomes 30 days, which is ok but never communicated and they terminated service 1 day in advance without notice at 6 PM. They never answer after 7 PM. Worst service in Pimple Saudagar but as they have support from local politician, they do not allow other service provider in this area.
N Feb 26, 2014 by
Lbhati

I had got the Iconnect broadband connection few months ago.. I am having lots of problems with these people.. They are frauds..I payed the amount and got the monthly plan activated and then after 1 week they stopped the internet connection and when I called them., ..They say you previous month payment is pending.. And they dont even attend the phone calls... This is a waste broadband connection... These people should be sent to jail.

Iconnect Broadband - Beware of iconnect broadband