100bestbuy.com - Not able to track my order and no response

EMAIL: snvdhinesh@gmail.com
Order number : 6689757
Ref.No. 10993752
DATE: 21/10/2012
I have ordered a shoe in your shop on 21/10/2012.
I want to know when i will receive the item, I cant able to track the order. If i clicked track your order it goes to 100bestbuy homepage.Tell me when i

will receive and whats the status of the product.I have booked an order at 100 best buy but I could not able to see the delivery status in tracking

order.

Furthermore, the said company assures that if any product purchase from them, then rs. 50/= Will be recharged as free in customer mobile.

I have given a repeated mail, but still now my mobile has not been recharged.

Comments

N Oct 24, 2012 by
Scam Warners

Please post the website address you are having problems with. Anything to to with 100bestbuy.com will result in you losing money. Unfortunately they are a snatch and grab company.
N Oct 24, 2012 by
Scam Warners

Please report them to the Police Cyber Crime Cell unit at: http://cybercellmumbai.gov.in

Or ring their toll-free number and report the issue. 1800 209 6789
D Nov 14, 2012 by
nawabpasha

I participated in Iphone contest through 100bestbuy.com, I sent email to cancel my participation on same day but i din't get any response from 100bestbuy customer care and even not getting any response from this number
080 - 67536400.
For 999 they added some credits to my account as i was not getting any response, I thought of purchasing any one item for this credit points available in my account.
I ordered one yellow kurta invoice ref number is 11275995, when i click on track your order link nothing is getting displayed instead am getting advertisements to buy some more products . even i tried to call numbers listed in Invoice 080-65470656, 080-65470658, 8088211777 but no use, no one is picking up the call. I sent several mails but still no reply.

info@100bestbuy.com
track@100bestbuy.com
These website people are cheating customers and earning money, this all contest in this site is drama to earn money.

12th Nov I got call from 100bestbuy customer care saying they will revert my credit points as product is not available but still changes are reflected in my account and they din't refund my amount

can any one please help me with this regard, Let me know how to proceed with this.Is there any way to block this website as this site is cheating customers to earn money.

Nawab K
D Dec 13, 2012 by
snerhakash

Dear Nawab Pasha K,

As per telephonic conversation we like to confirm you that we are dispatching your ordered product very soon please wait for few working days.

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy, call us on 8065470656:

With Regards
100bestbuy
Tanushreeb

100bestbuys.com website is a big time fraud will all fake offers. I had ordered for a Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8 GB Pen Drive (White) from my credit amount of Rs399 n paid additional Rs150 as shipping charges. The reply mail to the order said you would be sending a transaction ID, but didn't. I tried to search about your website and have found out that they are complete fraud and have fooled many customers too. I am a journalist working with one of India's top Hindi dailies. I will make sure their fraud comes in limelight and they cannot cheat anymore people with any other fake website and offer. I will surely take this matter to the consumer forum.

Tanushreeb

100bestbuy.com website is a big time fraud with all fake offers. I had ordered for a Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8 GB Pen Drive (White) from my credit amount of Rs399 n paid additional Rs150 as shipping charges. The reply mail to the order said you would be sending a transaction ID, but didnt. I tried to search about your website and have found out that they are complete fraud and have fooled many customers too. I am a journalist working with one of India's top Hindi dailies. I will make sure their fraud comes in limelight and they cannot cheat anymore people with any other fake website and offer. I will surely take this matter to the consumer forum.

N Mar 18, 2013 by
Pinaki Kumar

Still I have not received the product today is 14th day and as per your mail with in 7 to 10 days we will receive the shipment product. Please check and let me know where is my product?

Looking forward for your kind cooperation in this regard.

Pinaki Kumar

From: pinaki kumar <pinaki_electronics@yahoo.co.uk>
To: 100bestbuy Service <service@100bestbuy.com>
Sent: Monday, 11 March 2013, 10:40
Subject: Re: reference number 17370875 reg.

Can you have any another contact number as the below mentioned number is always busy. Or kindly call me as i have a small query.

pinaki Kumar

From: 100bestbuy Service <service@100bestbuy.com>
To: pinaki kumar <pinaki_electronics@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, 11 March 2013, 9:46
Subject: Re: reference number 17370875 reg.

Dear pinaki,

This is in response to your mail that,

We received your complaint & your product by the ref no:17601046 is yet to dispatch from here. We will forward your issue to my senior department. They will take action immediately and deliver within 7 to 10 working days.

If you have any queries about the product please contact our customer care representative at 080 - 67536400

Customer Care
www.100bestbuy.com
N Jul 14, 2013 by
jatin pahwa

I Get Buy this Product to 100best buy contest and i open that box and i see the Product was breakage so i want my money back
N Aug 30, 2013 by
ssubbannan

I bought a product from 100 best buy today. Their Service is okie not upto that mark. .

That's true I'm not able to track the product and most importantly they are selling low quality products. Money which you paying is not worth to that products.

Please don't consider their web page reviews.

100bestbuy.com - Not able to track my order and no response