100bestbuy.com - Product not received

Joshi Abhishek on Dec 30, 2011
no response (order 1919199, Tr# 43177671165)
I have placed an online order for Sharee on 24-Dec-2011 with 100bestbuy.com. I have received a confirmation email with the order 1919199, Tr# 43177671165. When I tracked the status of the order in Blue dart (link provided in the email), it show that is invalid. I immediately sent an email to 100bestbuy bit no response. I tried to rach their customer care, not reachable any time. dropped a complaint and greeted with a promise to respond in 24 hours. that never happenned, Called up the same customer care, instead of choosing the customer care option, chose the sales option, spoke to one who eagerly noted down my number with the same promise but never happenned. I called up again today, he spoke nonsense and then disconnected.

Guys, i would advise the enthusiasts not to experince such misadventures. If you do, prepare for the worst. If your experience is good, dont be happy because the next time you may feel cheated. so beware!!!

regards,
Abhishek

Comments

N Dec 23, 2011 by
Annamalai.Rm 100bestbuy.com  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I do not receive the product and I am unable to communicate the customer service over phone. I send meny complaint over email..
Merchant Site URL : http://www.100bestbuy.com
Order Number: 1631339 Order Received: Dec 6, 2011

Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 1143.00
Visa Account Holder : Annamalai.Rm
N Jul 7, 2012 by
pradipta.sahoo78 100bestbuy.com  - BHUBANESWAR, Khordha, Odisha, India

I HAVE MADE A PAYMENT OF Rs.360/- TO 100 BEST BUY ON DTD.02-07-12 BUT TILL I AM NOT GETTING MY ORDER SO PLZ TAKE A DECISSION ON THIS COMPANY SO THAT I WOULD BE OBLIGED
N Mar 11, 2013 by
sukshtech11 100bestbuy.com  - BHUBANESWAR, Khordha, Odisha, India

Dear pradipta.sahoo78,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now.
We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

We are unable to track your complaint as certain data hasn’t been mentioned. Please share the following details with us for our Customer Care to get in touch with you:
Kindly send across your Name, Email ID, Contact number, to the below given email address.

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy, call us on 080 - 67536400:

With Regards
100bestbuy
N Jun 5, 2013 by
Hemas 100bestbuy.com  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I ordered on 100 best buy for Two Leggings and paid amount of Rs. 568/- online by my debit card for two lagging but i received one only My Order Id is 10990892 send the Same immediately otherwise i will take some hard legal action against you
N Aug 1, 2013 by
amitbihanibkn 100bestbuy.com  - BHUBANESWAR, Khordha, Odisha, India

Sir on date of 17 July I made a payment of Rs 699 for smart unisex watch... but still not received product.. I have order confirmation mail and bank payment detail... or customer care told that your number is not registered with us and there is nothing order of your...and I also send 8 mail to them but there is no response... company cheated to me...
amit bihani
N Aug 10, 2013 by
Abhishek Sharma

I have sent my order id 11412866 (Adidas shoes) reg. mob. 9829461818 for replacement on 8 July.
it's 30 days gone and CC always tells to wait 3-4 days. send it now or refund my money.
N Aug 10, 2013 by
Abhishek Sharma

I have sent my order id 11412866 (Adidas shoes) Mob. no 9829461818 for replacement on 8 July
your CC officer always tells me that they are sending it. its more than a month gone if you con't ship refund my money today.

100bestbuy.com - Product not received