100bestbuy.com - Win Contest

bachi_k2002 on Nov 28, 2012
Do not pay money for any contest on 100bestbuy.com,they will display that your ip has been shortlisted after filling all the details they will ask you to pay the amount if you will not win the contest you will get exciting mobiles & many more else 100% money back Guaranteed. I Paid the amount 3 months back till now i did't receive any thing money/anything. So users you can pay the amount and book from this site but never ever contest money on this site,This is my sincere suggession.

Comments

N Feb 26, 2013 by
suksh1

Dear customer,

Thanks for the feedback. We apologies and we appreciate your honest feedback. We are working on improving the process and you'll soon see the changes. please provide us the details of your product so that we can trace your product details and revert.

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy, call us on 080 - 67536400:

With Regards
100bestbuy
N Mar 2, 2013 by
yairangchan

i participate the contest for samsung tablet n you call me n told me i won the contest will be getting the prize for free but
why u r sending me the product n pay 1145rs n i'll get a coupon for cask back along with the coupon for the product that i won for free n get the money back then i will get my prize coupon to get the prize the samsung tablet.i will pay it
but why do i have to pay.when i call on that no. i got ivr option press 1 for contest press3 to talk to customer care but
i cant reach u people it just keep saying press 1, 2, 3 which cost me for the call. is this a scam?

100bestbuy.com - Win Contest