AADARA Technologies - Regarding Salary

mypersonal_223557 on Aug 1, 2011
I'm a working in AADARA SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES @ EPIP Zone Whitefield Bangalore. Here i m not getting proper salary as mentioned in my appointment letter. In the starting i was getting correct salary but now they are not giving salary for Saturday and Sunday and also they are not giving salary for national holiday.
And just 3 weeks before they announced that notice period is extend from one month to three month and they are not ready to give salary fro notice period month.

at the time of joining they took 1 Lac as a deposit money and told that after completion of one year we will return Deposit money but now they are saying that they will return deposit money after 1 year 3 months.

Can you tell me now that what to do for this??? So please help me out.

Comments

N Aug 4, 2011 by
renuka.madhavan

i need a clear picture of that issue then only we can find the solution.feel free to contact me at renuka.madhavan@ymail.com.
D Aug 8, 2011 by
Kamalkrish

Dear Frnds,
My name is Kamalakannan i'm working as a junior programmer @ Aadara Software Technologies.i think this is the false information .if any queries feel free to contact me 08867463060.Mail Id:Kamaldhevi@gmail.com
D Aug 8, 2011 by
renuka.madhavan

Hi this is a False information..

I Cross verified the company details i think somebody put the false information about the company, @Aadara software technology in Bangalore more than 80 people are working.i think no issue over there.everybody getting the proper salary.

so don't give false information again.If you have any doubts contact me. i will send the details.
N Sep 7, 2011 by
RPANNUSA

Please provide your email id.
N Dec 23, 2011 by
subramanyam.sn

I was not in karnataka since five months, now I want my aadar card.I am residing near Jalahally.pl guide me.My daughter & son in law are in abroad, how to get the cards
for them?
My e mail is subramanyam.sn@gmail.com
D Apr 24, 2012 by
ankush.gupta198812

Hi i am ankush gupta from west bengal.And i am working in AADARA TECHNOLOGIES from last 1.3 years . Whatever complaints that i saw above is completely wrong. More than 130 people are working here without any problem in salary.work environment is really good here.
Now coming to 1lac security deposit, yes company took security deposit in the year 2009, 2010 and it has given back the deposit amount after 1year without any delay.But from last year it is not taking any deposits.
please dont give wrong information if you people dont know properly.
N Apr 25, 2012 by
srjeeva

hi ankush gupta can u give ur mobile number or maild..
N Apr 26, 2012 by
mseran

Dear Ankush Gupta

Kindly give your Cell No ( if you are interested), to get a clear picture about the company.
M.Seran, 9894446980
A Jun 19, 2012 by
NandhaKumar.s

Hi Ankush Gupta,
May i know your employee id of aadara technologies... I am also worked in that company ... I not even heard ur name... Dont put false information like this... I think the management of aadara technologies has created account called ankush gupta and giving wrong answer...
If u work in aadara after 1 year they will terminate you... I think so comapny will not run even for 6 months...
N Jun 19, 2012 by
NandhaKumar.s

Hi Kamal,
Which is false information ... Just tell the true... Dont tell lie like this its not good for you...
A Jul 1, 2012 by
aadaramonu

Hi all,

All the information is 100 % correct and somebody giving the clarification about Aadara Complaints these guys belongs to Aadara Management. I would say in one sentence please don't join with Aadara, otherwise you are in-trouble. Now come to my security deposit, company took 1 lac security deposit in 3rd March 2011 and it has given back the deposit amount after 1 year 3 months (WITH DELAY of 3 months).

Ankush Gupta is not a Aadara Employee, nobody employee has Ankush Gupta name in Aadara.

Kamal which is the false information about Aadara... Please tell the truth so nobody capture in this company or Aadara people, because the work environment is very bad in this company and all the Management people behavior is very bad, so special i request of North Indian People or job seekers please don't join this company. North Indian job seekers if you want any help please contact to me.
N Jul 17, 2012 by
Vinitha Nair

Pleaz let me know which information is true...
anshuman aadara

hi i worked in aadara software.they are given 1 lac rs cheque but that is bounced because they don't have money in account also.what i have to do give me suggestion please..

company is closed...
enjoy every one.

big fake company...
Mr, prem and madhu both are layer.finally they ran away..

maadar...d aadara
N Feb 23, 2013 by
sabari.aadara

they not ran away any where they are just a employe for ACHIEVERS AGRI INDIA PVT LTD their work is to steal the money from public in the name of software company and use it for their own business now prem is behind ACHIEVERS AGRI INDIA PVT LTD sivakumar if u can get that sivakumar u can get the prem very easily but beware they have political background
N Feb 23, 2013 by
sabari.aadara

prem mobile number is 9150972988 his mobile is always switched off but u can send message it will get delivered

AADARA Technologies - Regarding Salary