ABN AMRO Bank Ocean Heights, K - 4 Sector 18, Noida 201 301 Up - Debit from Account No:1401031

pradeep_1403
I had a salary account {ACCOUNT NO:1401031} in ABN AMRO BANK, Noida,UP. I had left the job from the company in oct,2009, since then my salary has not been credited in my account. My cousin [Ashish Kumar] has transferred 10,000/- INR in my account from HDFC Bank through netbanking on 5th Aug,2010. Bank personnel has debited approx INR, 2700/- from my account without intimating to the consumer/me. I had asked for the clarification to customer care but Neither they are not giving the sufficient information on the basis of deduction nor justifying the account status whether it's saving or current or salary. As per my understanding, My account has been converted to Saving account after three months since salary had not been credited since Nov,2009. I have also an doubt that they are not following the guidelines issued by RBI for consumer/customer. I request you to please intervene into the matter & ask ABN AMRO Bank to credit the debited amount at earliest.
Thanks for kind support & concern.

Pradeep Kumar Gupta