Action Balaji Hospital, Paschim Vihar - Bad hospital in West Delhi

Heenataneja
Dear All,

I would like to take your kind attention on the fake advertisements and promises of Action Balaji Hospital in Paschim Vihar in West Delhi. I would like to alert you that please don't go for any type of treatment in Action Balaji Hospital by recognizing their outer exposure and other inner facility. As, we have become prey of this hospital and lost our uncle.

My uncle was suffering from heart problem but he came to know about this only one month earlier from his death. He was admitted in ICU in Balaji Hospital and informed by doctors and there is blockage in arteries of heart after their angiography and so he would be treated by putting stents in the heart. But I think the doctors are not well trained in these surgeries. They did not treated well my uncle and put wrong stent in my uncle's heart. There was some injuries also during putting stents that take my uncle in very critical condition. My uncle's condition was getting worse day by day after putting stents. But no better treatment was given by doctors of Balaji. Except this, they put him on ventilator. Then, we decided that we should transfer our uncle to Fortis Escorts Hospital. They kept our uncle for two days and after that, my uncle expired. His heart was working 10% only when he was admitted to Escorts but escorts's doctors also could not save our uncle.

My uncle was not well treated in Balaji Hospital. This is the only reason for the death of my uncle. The doctors are also very rude. They could not understand the doctor- patient relationship.

Comments

My 9 month Son was admitted to Action Balaji for acute typhoid and dierroeha, Doctors were clueless what has happened and detoriated the case, later on after three days my son was transferred to Max Saket where my son started improving in 6 hours. Above all the doctors are insenstive and administration is absolutely lost how to run a hospital.

My request to promoters of the hospital to start rolling heads in adminstration if you want to run the hospital in long run and come in to breakeven.

Surendra

Even I lost my father because of this third grade hospital & stupid bihari doctors.I request the whole world never ever visit this hospital for any purpose.This hospital is actually a graveyard.

I have read above two complaints throughly, I personally agree with the given statements. Unfortunately, I have also lost my father during treatment in this Action Balaji Hospital, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. My father was suffering from breathing problem and at the time of admission he was fully concious. He was admitted around 09:00 p.m., it was Wednesday, and directly sent to ICCU Ward for treatment.

The next day morning, I met him with my other family members, that time one nurse was giving some liqued food. I was there with him for 05 minutes and in the same evening I spent around 15 - 20 minutes. He was fully concious and he talked in a very good manner and even he was smiling and was wanted to see my younger nephew. I assured that tomorrow morning he will be there.

On Friday morning at 04:00 a.m., I received a phone call from the Hospital that he has been put on Ventilator. We immediately rushed to the hospital which is very near to our house. During this period of 02 days, I tried to ask the Doctors about his conditions, but he did not reply and on Friday evening I was standing before him because I want to know my father's condition. Doctor only said that his condition is stable. What treatment is being given to him, he did not reply. On Saturday morning at 08:30 a.m., we received a message from the Hospital that condition of my father is very critical. One Junior doctor was there, he behaved little good, according to him there is no chance of my father's survival now. I requested him that if chances are not there, please let us know by 01:00 p.m. positively. Around 12:45 p.m. on the same we have been informed that he is no more.

Story does not end here, we asked for his body and requested the Accounts / Administration Department to release his body by taking the payment. It took more than 04 hours and around 04:00 p.m. when I reached to my father's bed, all nursing staff and ward boys were gossiping and even no sheet was there on his body. After requesting them a lot, they wraped the body and given to us after more than 05 hours of his death at 05:30 p.m.

All Doctors, Nursing Staff, Ward Boys, Admin / Accounts persons are not properly behaved, especially Doctors. Doctors are fully money minded. If you meet a doctor in a OPD, very first question from his side will be whether you have Mediclaim policy or not. Only outer show off is there, inner side nothing is there.
A Mar 25, 2011 by
wasim_mirza

dear all

I very much agree with all said above for this hospital cum hotel . they only attract patients only by outer exposure but actually there is a grave yard inside it for every patient . there is no difference between a hospital and a hotel, both are interested to make money by any means . i lost my beloved mother in the age of just 42 years due to carelessness of illiterate bihari doctors . here i dont want to expose about all those bad days which puts me at backfoot. Only in simple words i want to share that my mother which was healthier than me having only little fever get admission in ward first day, second day in ICU, third day on ventilater, and fourth day in grave yard . From dwarka to balaji about 15 km, she ride with me on bike not by ambulance, was continously chating with me as normally she does, who chooses stairs despite lift is now no more with me . NOw listen docors statement, " her liver is failed, kidney is failed, there is water in her chest, she is having septisemia, and at last but not the least she is having breathing problem so she is on ventilater " these are some different statements on different days by illiterate doctor named as " SEHERA " (contact no. 98 10 222 737). NOW U CAN GET CONCLUSION YOUR SELF ABOUT THIS HOSPITAL . It is very hard to believe that my mom is passed away in just four days .

so please please avoid this hospital if u really love your loved ones. Myself wasim mirza living in dwarka New delhi available for any query about this hospital at +91 9990 27 17 20 .
A Mar 27, 2011 by
jenkins

i agree this hospital has substandard services and unqualified doctors who are just after money.
N Mar 27, 2011 by
jenkins

Is there any way to get this Hospital stop killing people?... Is there is any law that can intervene?...
there is no point simply writing about how they have hurt one and all... much more needed is how to stop them from doing more harm... is there a consumer cell or some authority that can take some action against them and get this hospital shut down for betterment of public at large...
A Apr 5, 2011 by
rkcec

I want Anna Hazzare type aggressive & mass movement (but not hunger strike) but one can start shouting slogans against Action Balaji Hospital on the Red Lights whenever the vehicle stops at all the streets of Delhi. Action Balaji Hospital murdabad - bekar - third grade hospital. Let the owner come forward as so many complaints are pouring in and he is becoming a businessman - not caring at all. Medical Bills are inflated for admitted patients. Noproper and fast cure rather deaths... God is watching all...

So NEVER visit action balaji hospital... for God sake...
N Apr 20, 2011 by
DMI

My father got admitted in Balaji Hospital on 18.04.11 and the timing for the surgery was 11 a.m. But the surgery started at 5:15 p.m. Also, it was agreed beforehand that my father would get AL, but instead they gave him GA which left him unconscious for more than 3 hours. When he regained consciousness, he found himself half out of the stretcher, almost about to fall. But nobody cared. Next morning, the doctor was supposed to visit him at 8 .am. Till that time my father was instructed to not eat anything before the visit. The doctor came after 10a.m and when he said to give food to the patient, the cafeteria was out of patient's food.

At the time of discharge, the doctor had asked the nurse to prepare the file an sent it to billing at 11am. Instead she kept our file on hold and said she would send the file for billing, one she is through with the other files of the patients. As a result our file went for billing after 12noon. At the billing section, the concerned person noticed that the "code" to be mentioned by the doctor was missing. Instead of asking the doctor for the same, they kept delaying the procedure, which left us stranded till 2:30pm. Once we got the bill, we noticed that the date of surgery was mentioned as 19.04.11 instead of 18.04.11. When we objected, they took another 1hour to give us the revised bill. As a result we could leave the hospital only after 3:30pm...

This has been by far the most horrible experience. Think twice before going to such kind of a place.
N May 10, 2011 by
p.k.mishra

Mrs. Tajinder Sachdeva visited the emergency dept.on the advice of C.G.H.S. on lst saturday(7/5/2011) at around 11am.Pl. convey our thanks to Dr. Sandeep who attended her immediately.However we bring out the following which is just afeed-back not complaint.
Patient was to undergo ultra sound scanning for abdomen.Patient was given water to drink, instructed to intimate when pressure developed. when pr.came in, Dr. Anamika on duty was approached, she turned a deaf ear and told to contact counter. When lady on counter was contacted, she expressed her inability to do anything.The situation can be well imagined when aill patient from emergency unit having pressure is not attented just at time. as explained later the aforesaid time was lunch time. However Dr. Anamika attended and conducted scanning after repeated request.We earnestly feel such small lacuna clouds the cometitiveness and reputation of sech esteemed Hospital -T.R.Sachdeva, 7/17, south patel nagar, New-Delhi-110008.Anticipating a word, Thanks.email-pkmishra.pk@gmail.com
N Mar 29, 2012 by
anish.agrawal84

In my point of view, Action Balaji has worst service. Their service is just like government service whether they don’t give proper care to patient. No action is taken.
N Sep 26, 2012 by
Tarun Vohra

I very much agree with all said above for this hospital cum hotel . they only attract patients only by outer exposure but actually there is a grave yard inside it for every patient . there is no difference between a hospital and a hotel, both are interested to make money by any means . i lost my beloved wife in the age of just 32 years due to carelessness of illiterate bihari doctors . here i dont want to expose about all those bad days which puts me at backfoot. Only in simple words i want to share that my wife which was healthier than me suffered from intracerebral hemorrhage. The same day she was admitted to ICU and her MRI was done but the doctor told us that they had to reverse the blood and she was put on ventilator.On the second day doctor called me to the ICU and said that there is no chance but we can take a chance by operating the same.For the sake of my love's life I said ok. As per the doctor who had operated her had told us that the operation was successful.But as per the neurologist her condition is still critical.She remains on the ventilator for 12 days & having suffered from cardiac arrest on the 11th day as per the death summary report which we received from the hospital. But on the 12th day she again had an cardiac arrest which she cant resist. Nobody cared to inform us that she suffered an cardiac arrest. Even today when you visit the same neurologist he clearly tell you that she dies because of swelling in the brain. these are some different statements on different days by illiterate doctor named as " Rajul ". NOW U CAN GET CONCLUSION YOUR SELF ABOUT THIS HOSPITAL . It is very hard to believe that my love passed away.

so please please avoid this hospital if u really love your loved ones

Action Balaji Hospital, Paschim Vihar - Bad hospital in West Delhi