activateiuser@kvbmail.com - REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING

hasheem on May 6, 2011
I AM G MD HASHEEM A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Comments

N Sep 10, 2012 by
hs#av2006

I have already posted complaints several times, I want to activate my account as soon as possible.

R.HEMAMALINI
A Sep 10, 2012 by
ACSEENU

My net banking user id and passward is locked. please unlock. a/c no;1195155000097563.

yours faithfully
SRINIVASAN.R
CELL NO.9095098936
N Sep 11, 2012 by
dr.r.muthuswamy

I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR ONLINE BANKING. I HAVE RECEIVED THE ID AND PASSWORD. PL. DO THE NEEDFUL.
Dr.R.Muthuswamy - NAARAYANI HOSPITAL
CURRENT AC NO:1144115000002342
A Sep 11, 2012 by
ACSEENU

I AM SRINIVASAN.R MY INTERNET BANKING IS UNLOCKED MY AC. NO.1195155000097563
N Sep 14, 2012 by
babu karnan

My Internet banking user id & password has been locked
So, I request you to kindly restart my Internet banking facility

My detail

M.Babu
user id ; 8020868
phone no ; 9486916944
e mail - babu60001@gmail.com
N Sep 17, 2012 by
mamtasundriyal

SIR, I AM MAMTA SUNDRIYAL A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
N Sep 18, 2012 by
manikandan ramya

i am R.manikandan, i have received the internet banking user id and passward for closed cover, pls active my internet backing and my S/B A/C no : 1235155000108010 at P.N.ROAD BRANCH, TIRUPUR-641601.
N Sep 20, 2012 by
mamtasundriyal

I have already posted complaint. .But I could not trace the problem. The user id & pin is not working.I have posted 3 times . But there is no response, when will the a/c be activated. my ac no. is 4102155104152.
A Sep 21, 2012 by

MUTHUSWAMY .R, NAARAYANI HOSPITAL
REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING
I AM DR.R.MUTHUSWAMY PRO. IN M/S. NAARAYANI HOSPITAL A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MY CURRENT A/C NO. 1144115000002342
N Sep 24, 2012 by

Iam wrongly used net banking facility .so my login password & transaction password locked please issue the new passwords .my account details given below

NAME A.VIJAYAN

A/C NO 123315500006932

CUSTAMER ID 2549032
N Sep 26, 2012 by
dr.r.muthuswamy

Dr.R.Muthuswamy - Naarayani hospital, i have current account kvb bank and received user id and pin number kindly activate my netbanking, my current account no.1144115000002342 and 4times enter my complaint no response.
N Sep 27, 2012 by
Hanumanth B

please activate my net banking service, send details to hanumantha.meena@gmail.com
N Sep 29, 2012 by
vsbkrao

Sir, Good evening. I VSB Koteswara Rao having a savings account at KVB, Tirupati Branch near Muncipal Office.I have received User Id, TPIN, Password in sealed cover. When i tried to activate for net banking, it was locked and asked to go for activateiuser@kvbmail.com to activate internet banking facility. My sb a/c no is.14121550065834 and my email and mobile no is registered in kvb Tirupati. I request early reply and activation of internet banking facility.
with regards
VSB KOTESWARA RAO 3-25 SRINIVASA PURAM
CHIEF ENGINEER rtd TIRUCHANOOR ROAD
T T DEVASTHANAMS TIRUPATI 517 503
TIRUPATI.
N Oct 3, 2012 by

sir, i received internet banking user id and password, please activate the netbanking. my email id priyarahul_20@yahoo.co.in
D Oct 10, 2012 by
seenivasaragavan

My name is S.seenivasaragavan Sir i have an savings Bank Account in your bank.My SB A/c No 1620155000036845. I want activate my Internet Banking.My Email Id seenivas1978@rediffmail.com, My Mobile 9443045500. I wait for your reply
D Oct 12, 2012 by
jmh.imran

I AM JMH. IMRANKHAN AND I AM SB A/C OPEN AT YUR WHITES ROAD BRANCH AND I GOT MY PIN NUMBER AND PASSWORD IN THE SEALD COVER I REQUEST YOU TO ACTIVATE MY INTERNET BANKING FACILITY
D Oct 13, 2012 by
seenivasaragavan

I have SB Account In your Bank.I Have received the Internet Banking password & PIN Number.I request you to kindly activate my a/c for using net banking facility. My Email ID seenivas1978@rediffmail.com
shanraji

I AM s.shanmugam A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
liyakhatalisandur

please open my unlock internet accout no 132815525.
liyakhatalisandur

I AM Liyakhat Alisandur, hospet, karnataka CUSTOMER OF KVB, I RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD AND PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

activateiuser@kvbmail.com - REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING