Adept Technology - Unprofessionalism

rajchanda77
I had registered for the ITIL V3 training to be conducted in Mumbai on 21-22 August 2010.

I had paid the fees for the same on 14 August 2010; it has been more than a month's time and the training is yet to take place.

One week after another, the training kept getting cancelled; from 21 August it was postponed to 28 August and thereafter to 4-5 September 2010.

Finally that batch too got cancelled and the training dates finalised on 18-19 September 2010, with an assurance from Sathya that in case of further cancellation, I would be paid a refund of my fee with an interest.

Today, when I spoke with Revathi and Vasant, they told me that this batch (18-19 September 2010) has also been cancelled.

I had already informed Revathi a month ago, that I would be flying to UK for a 3 - year contract, so I will not be available for any training after the 18th of September 2010.

Therefore, as agreed kindly refund my fees with the interest amount, at the earliest.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

I too am facing a similiar situation here in bangalore. These people are real crooks in the market. never trust these people . they have kept my money and want me to do the course in their institute at what dates they give me. This is absolute bull shit. but i will burn all there infrastructure if they don't refund in time.

Adept Technology - Unprofessionalism