Aditya Gas Agency, Bharat Gas, Hadapsar, Pune - No respond and late cylinder Delivery

sumanswati on Jan 5, 2011
My complain is against ADITYA GAS AGENCY-BHARAT GAS in Hadapsar Sasane nagar, Pune. It's a hectic task for us to get a booked cylinder on time. I tried calling to this office many times but nobody pick up the call. Being working person we cannot afford to go to office for each single query. If this complain is really considered, I request you to make the distribution of gas on time and also inform customer about the tentative duration of delivery otherwise we keep on waiting and finally we have to reach out to some distributor and have to get cylinder by paying 100 rs extra, in this case also we have to chase that person around 2-3 days and seems like we are begging for own paid cylinder even after paying extra.
Hope to see some progress for good in this case.
Swati
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Feb 19, 2014 by
vikas0527

Even i am facing the same issue for new connection with them.Being working person we cannot afford to go to office for each single query.