ADSYS INDIA - registration fees

sandhya
I have got an email from ADSYS INDIA for an interview . And they have gave me debashish kumar
mobile number 9986740056 . I have called up this number to ask will they take any deposits or
any registration fees for an interveiw, at that time he said that they are not taking any
deposits or registration fees.After that I have gone for inetrview in ADSYS INDIA and at that
time the person is telling me to pay Rs. 100 as a registration fees, if I am paying RS.100 then
only they will be taking an interview. If I selected then they will pay only Rs.1000 or 1200 or
I have to work without salary.So this is not fair, if they would have told me before only then
there is no need to go till bommanahalli, I am a fresher and I don't have that
much money to spend,and going to Bommanahalli the auto charge
is also too much.

Comments

N Jun 20, 2013 by
Sharadchauhan

Best Review
Hi Friends,
I can't say anything about the company because i worked their for almost 1 year, somepeoples are right and some are wrong.
But frankly speaking Mr. Debashish Kumar is a nice person, he is helpful to everone. Whatever if he is making money by making fools at least he is using his brain, but I think he is better then our politicians who is making fool of whole world and only saving money, Now tell me what would you say about those peoples who are doing black business and making black money.

Have you ever did complain against them or against our politicians.

Mr. Debashish is a very good person by heart.

Loss of Mobile - URwish Engineers

I am having CDMA Nokia 6275 mobile which i lost . Which has IMFI NO. / Sr. No. rnkm gh245861
will it be tracable by you.

PLease reply.

Confirmation of <Degree>, <Certification and Course name>, <Percentage>, <College>

Thanx for giving this information..I too got mail from them.Nowdays those people mis using or condition..

Raghavendra K.s

Yes, it is one of the cheated and fraud company. I have studied B.E in BMS college of engineering at Bangalore and moreover i have invested to my education Rs.5 lakh . But in Adsys India Bommanahalli, Bangalore it is purely data entry without any pay only Rs.600 as Bus fair is fixed. Please dont waste time and money.

Please take the necessary action against Debashish kumar, contact no: 9986740056.

Manjunatha
Please do the needful.

Hey I do not think Its right to blame Adsys India. More over this company is giving chance to get the domain knowledge of work and freshers are entertained on INTERNSHIP basis. Not like Big MNC who are not willing to talk to Freshers. I think Adsys India Is giving Best what it can. And Its Not data Entry work. You Can Visit their Website. www.adsysindia.info,

Well Frnds

I was Selected for intership...through our college campus recruit team...

they will forward their offer letters in Dec, after our semester exams are out.

They have promised us that they will assign task to us...they may render some stipend too..( i won't bother as college will keep it)...it will be a great time learning from them...

They focus on SEO, & I am interested in that...

Any suggestions...In this regard... ??

I can't tolerate if it were a fraudulent organization...

thanks for giving the information on adsys technologies, iam looking for s/w job in any of the company plz intimate meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
9886308896 plz tell me any jobs are there or wal-in's also

Yes, I too had been to ADSYS INDIA.First they will ask you for hundred rupees.After that i know u will definately clear that paper.Then for formality technical written test.After that HR round you will be introduced with multiple conditions .They will ask you for 15000 rs deposite and then 6th month bond sign.Then you will be paid for 6th months amount of rupees 5000 .Main Interesting thing is that they don't have enough computers and so they will ask you to bring your laptop to work with them and if anything happens to laptop its your responsibility.I was really frustated because first of all it took me 2 hours to reach there and almost 40 minutes from bommanhalli to lookout their place.This realy frustates the freshers.Please be awair about this things

hi

thx 4 the info. this company really doesnt look genuine. first of all its so so far.2ndly ithey taking money 4 interview. tats too much n they don even pay!!!

i don thin its worth going so far

PLZ DON WASTE TIME GOING SO FAR!
SINDHU

I have got a call from this company too. I am not sure if i should attend the interview after reading these comments.
Thiyagu

Hey Frndz,

Am received an E-Mail from Adsys India for the post of Web Developer/PHP Developer. After reading these comments, am completely out of mind. Plz tell me, whether am attend these interview or not...?
kiran

hi friends, before taking any decision first of all you think you are 18teen years old if that is case why you want to listen other complaints m working with their from past 4 months i did not get any frustration being their, most of the company they refuse me to attend 2nd round in campus interview...i wasted nearly 5months like this..Every company is asking exp certificate...so finally i got oppurtunity in adsys india...m happy now i got 6monts experiene certificate inturn comp payed me every month 7200...Now m working in cognizant getting salary of 32, 000 every month...These is all because of my single decision to working in that small company...thanks to Debashish kumar.

for freshers it is nice oppurtunity working with them...you ll get training as well as satisfaction...(K)
ursnik

this is a fake comp...don't go there...they r frauds asshole's...its a waste of time and money both...the guys who r speaking in favour of comp are also frauds...don't go thr...i u want to go it's ur wish only...lolzz...:)...(cognizant getting salary of 32, 000 every month.)->this is a bullshit, no massrecuriter comp will pay u so much after six month only...
Diwakar

i also got the same mail...i think a police complaint should be done.
d details are:
Contact: Debashish Kumar @ 9243826032, 9986740056, +91-80-40946679
debashish.2k2@gmail.com

ADSYS INDIA
Old mangamapalya Road,
Gangammadevi Layout,
Bommanahalli
Bangalore - 560068,
Land Mark:(Bosch Gold Hill Square Building)
Near:Bajaj Service Centre.
Debashish Kumar
www.adsysindia.info
Diwakar

I also agree to Ursnik...he is ryt...d guys supporting d company are fake...u can easily giv a cmnt from fake names here...not a big deal...dat asshole debashish is only givin comments by changing d name...so beware frnz.
kiran

u idiot(Ursnik) want proof getting 32000 per month cont 9611707132 u dont no how to communicate first learn it...m wit their cognizant from past 14months salary started directly 26542 wat proof u cont me...before putting the comt u dont forget u playing wit students...bitch beware i know u personally i ll see u.

diwakar dont trust ursnik he is the fraud asshole's...
D
anil

this compant started in 2009 june how come this guy kiran worked 6month der den 14month in cognizant.we r not idiots
D
Gita

oh em getting confused wid these complaints, s ter nyone who can help me, coz me too ve got d mail fro adsys india, nd i ve alredy attended d interview... d rounds tat r held, really i ve never heard r ve been attended such company having only written test nd mainly terz no face-to face interview. how do tey select...
anil

gita its all about money honey, do you think that short guy ws sitting der in the office is a technical proffesional.i dont think so.i guess out of 20 pc no one is working its only for showing purpose.these assholes playing with emotions of students.they r taking advantages of our situations only

ADSYS INDIA - registration fees