Aforeserve.com LTD / Extended Warranty not issues - Aforeserve did not give me the Extended Warranty of My laptop despite taking 6000 and its been now more than 3 months

kunalmitt on Feb 9, 2011
Paid 6000 for Extended Warranty in Oct 2010 and did not recieve the Warranty papers till date

I got a call from one Amit Singh of Aforeserve( A seller of warranty plans for Lenovo) about extended warranty for my Lenovo laptop. I paid the 6000 for 2 years of extended warranty in Oct 2010.
Despite my repeated calls, they have not yet sent me the waranty card/ papers and they keep on telling me that give us 7 days and we will definitely send the papers, The waranty is out of stock and so on...

i dont understand what is warranty out of stock means, they say the papers are not there.

I believe they are tricking customers and now when i am asking for refund they are saying that it will take 10 working days. Even my repeated calls for the refund have not suceeded in getting the refund.

And then there is no surety that they will do so in 10 days and not say that they need more 10 days and the story continues.. its already been more that 3 months.

I am looking at a way by which at least the organisation knows and understands that they can't trick customers like that. This is cheating.....

Is there any thing that can be done to get my refund quickly with an interest or penality on them.

Kunal Mittal
kunal.kunalmittal@gmail.com

Comments

A Oct 31, 2011 by
priceless.anuj

Aforeserve did not give me the Extended Warranty of My laptop despite taking 6000 and its been now more than 1.5 month.

I got a call from one Susendu Mishra and Manish Rai of Aforeserve( A seller of warranty plans for HP) about extended warranty for mylaptop. I paid the 6100 for 1 years of extended warranty in Sep 2011.

Mr.Manish Rai told me that I will receive a call and a confirmation kit from the company through the email and also will get hard copy of all the documents via mail. But till now I did not get any email or call and also My service warranty did not extend for 1 years till now.

A May 29, 2012 by
tarunjain01

hello
i am facing the similar problem like you, but still i m working on it... i need your help to resolve this problem so that we could have our extended warranty as they promised and took away our money, my contact details are 09967966990 & email is tarun_jain01@yahoo.co.in. kindly contact me in this regard so we could have proper solutions. I am having all valid proofs & document but need your help too.
Tarun Jain.