Air India / LTC-80 Fare - LTC -8- fare clarification complaint

RahmathullaVK
Iam a central Govt emloyee and I availed LTC to North east India( as per LTC -80 scheme) After tour I submitted my claims and my office admitted only fare as per the list available with the office (dated 6th January ,2009).After this date Air india revised the fare several times and there is was no consolidated list available in Air india site or any other site.Most of the govt department keeping the old list and admitting only the fare as per the old list.There was a huge difference between fare old list and actual fare .Kindly help to get a revised list of fare or any consolidate revised list of Air india (LTC -80 fare )
Please help
Dr.V.K.Rahmathulla
Scientist CSB ,Bangalore

Comments

N Apr 8, 2011 by
cchetan

Pl send me the latest ltc 80(c) fares as there had been several revisions after Jan 2009
A Apr 25, 2011 by
msantoshi

Iam a central Govt emloyee and I availed LTC to North east India( as per LTC -80 scheme) After tour I submitted my claims and my office admitted only fare as per the list available with the office (dated 6th January, 2009).After this date Air india revised the fare several times and there is was no consolidated list available in Air india site or any other site.Most of the govt department keeping the old list and admitting only the fare as per the old list.There was a huge difference between fare old list and actual fare .Kindly help to get a revised list of fare or any consolidate revised list of Air india (LTC -80 fare )
Please help.
New fare list sent my Email.id- maasantoshionline@gmail.com
N Apr 28, 2011 by
msantoshi LTC -8- fare clarification complaint  - 753001, Cuttack, Odisha, India

LTC -8- fare clarification complaint - LTC -8- fare clarification complaint

Please help Sir.Please sent to my Email.id for new AIR India Fare List Very urgent.
Sashi knata Pannigrahi
Postal Deptt.
A Apr 28, 2011 by

Sashi knata Pannigrahi
Postal Deptt
N Jun 8, 2011 by
chandraprabhat

sir, kindly give me ltc-80 rate for srinagar to delhi & delhi to bagdogra.also from bagdogra to delhi & delhi to srinagar.i have performed jeorney in private airlines due to strike of pilot on 31/04/2011.but return jeorney i performed in ai flight from kolkata to delhi & delhi to srinagar due to unavoidable reason.
i was told on tall free no. of ai that the ltc 80 rate for srinagar delhi was 6408/- & delhi bagdogra was 10360/- on 31/04/2011.accordingly i booked ticket in private airlines.but now city office of srinagar is giving srinagar delhi is 6508/- delhi bagdogra is 7580/-of 30/04/2011.again bagdogra- delhi is 7885/- & DELHI SRINAGAR is 6985/-on 02/06/2011.
kindly confirm me the latest rate so that i can summit the claim.
A Jun 8, 2011 by
Laxmi kant Chandrakar

I am a central Govt. employee & I have visited from Kolkata to Port-Blair & return on 23-27 Dec. 2010 under LTC-80 scheme.Then I have submitted my LTC claim to my office but they do not have actual LTC fare list of that day. Hence it is requested that, kindly provide me LTC fare list inclusive of all taxex of that period.
N Jun 20, 2011 by
Biran Bhandari

I biran lata bhandari working in DST I wanted to know that from where we can get this LTC 80 fare list .
N Jun 20, 2011 by
Biran Bhandari

I am government servant and I have one query that I wanted to get one home town conversion LTC to Kashmir (Means in lieu of One Home town)
can I go to Kashmir and if so, can I purchase my ticket from any airlines. Because I enquire about kashmir air ticket from govt. authorised agent thay have told me the cost of the ticket from Indian air Lines is 13, 979, however I am geting lower ticket from other airlines will it be fine if I will get the ticket through other air lines. Please get me the clarification about it.
N Jun 21, 2011 by
shambharkar100@gmail.com

I am working in central Govt. office. I booked the ticket from Mumbai to Gauhati from Air India office Mumbai under the scheme of LTC 80. But i got the ticket on which LTC fare was written. I visited the air India office and told my problem. They are saying both LTC 80 and LTC fares are same.

but my office is not accepting this.

kindly send me difference between LTC 80 and LTC fares.

with regards

G.N.Shambharkar
Email:- shambharkar100@gmail.com
Mobile :- 9869087617
N Jul 15, 2011 by
Madan Shinghania

Hi! I am a Cent Govt employee. I got the air tickets booked from Delhi to Jammu on Jetlite flight in Sep 2010 and went to Jammu from Delhi in October 2010 on LTC. Can anybody pls send me the LTC 80 list or the air economy fare for direct Delhi to Jammu and return applicable in Sep/Oct 2010 (to my email address: madan2009.408@rediffmail.com)

From: Madan (madan2009.408@rediffmail.com)
N Aug 4, 2011 by
Arup Brahma

Dear Sir, Im a central Govt employee working wth Doordarsha, Ahmedabad and I availed LTC to Aizwal fm Ahmedabad via Delhi to Kolkata and onwards to Aizwal, as thre is no direct flight2 Kolkat fm Ahmedabad. But, due to air india strike all flights by air india were cancelled.And, after receiving press-release fm Ministry of civil avigation, Govt of India dated 28.08.11, I had purchased d tickets in d same route via Delhi in private flight as thre is not mentiond in press-release thd one hs to travel in shortest route in Private flights. Now, my office objrcting it not reimbursting my Delhi to kolkata fare, just given minimum direct air fare of Ahmedabad to Kokkata.
Now, i would like 2 knw, whtr m elligible 4 reimburst of Ahmedabad to Kolkata via Delhi fare or not...Arup Brahma...e-mail- brahmaarupdd@gmail.com
N Aug 25, 2011 by
Jyotirmoy Giri

please send me revised ltc80 fare rate applicable on december 2010
N Sep 9, 2011 by
ashokv

I want to know Air India ltc 80 fare from Guawati to Bagdogra as on 10 march 2010
N Sep 23, 2011 by
anil66_bby

please visit air india website http://home.airindia.in/SBCMS/Downloads/WebFares.pdf for fares valid as of date
N Oct 6, 2011 by
Dr.J.L.Gupta

Kindly furnish me latest L T C 80 rates of Air India as applicable today.
This is important, as the rates have been revised several times.
J.L.Gupta
N Mar 14, 2012 by
ramesh1234sby

please send me the ltc-80 fare from Mangalore to New Delhi from 15/4/12 to 20/4/2012April, 2012
N May 21, 2012 by
hari om hari

I am a govt. servant grade pay is Rs. 4800/- pm and entitled for 2nd AC in train. I want to travel by air and ready to give diffrence of air ticket and 2nd AC ticket. wther I can travle by air in any flight not air india because air india is on strick. whthe i can travel by air or not please clarify urgently.

Hari Om
Foreign Trade Development Officer
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
New Delhi
Mobile No. 9210831348
N Jul 11, 2012 by
Raj900

The revised list after Jan 09 is really difficult to find. This is because everyone is searching for Air India fares. You need to look at Indian airlines for that period. Pl try the following link http://indian-airlines.nic.in/home/WebFares.pdf for Feb 2011 fares. Similar search for previous period may help... or else you will end up paying recovery. Hope this helps at least some of you.
D Oct 22, 2012 by
gopal455

I AM A CENTRAL Central Govt. Employee and want to book my ticket under scheme LTC-80 from New Delhi to Port Blair. Can I book my ticket under LTC T-80 pACKAGE SYSTEM WHICH IS RUN BY mANSI iNTERNATIONAL aGENCY.
D Oct 24, 2012 by
gopal455

I am a central Govt. employee. I want to book my ticket under scheme LTC-T 80 from New Delhi to Port Blair & BACK . Can I book my ticket under LTC T-80 which is a package provided by Mansi International Agency which has to charge an amount Rs 29400/= plus Rs 2426/= in additional per ticket towards fare.

Air India / LTC-80 Fare - LTC -8- fare clarification complaint