Aircel - balance deduction

Supratim4567 on Jun 26, 2012
My name is S.Bhowmik. My number is 9804786974.Today Rs.15 have been deducted without my concern.some tumi to ho dialer tone have been activated without my concern. i called up 198 the executive immediately that person told me she doesnt have the information so call back after 2-4 hours. i called back after 4 hours then a executive forced me that i have received a call number starting with 1400 and activated the service which i didnt.i dont even receive calls from number starting with1400. then he transferred my call to his supervisor and i waited in the queue for 10 mins but no attain my call.then again i called back 198 the executive then told me there is no service activated. i told how can it be possible.then he gave a number 155223 and told me to call this number and deactivate the caller tune.and then call 198 after 2 hours for further details.i am very know to aircel and my connection not 1 month old i am facing this kind of issues. hope my issue will be resolved shortly or i will stop using aircel and opt for port out.

Comments

shubham1 job  - India

m,y balance deducted - job

I have been using airtel service (prepaid) for the last 4 months. Every month Rs.30/- is deducted from my balance towards monthly subscription for RTCLUB. Msg sender from Airtel : 543212. Msg centre no.919845086010.

I would request airtel not to deduct anything from my balance. I am not availing any RTCLUB service.

If possible please credit my balance for the amount deducted in the past.

rn pandey
Manju Ghosh Aircel  - India

Debited Rs100/- INR - Aircel

I am an existing customer of AIRCEL since july 2008, using consumer number 9804310482 [ a prepaid sim].Although there was no problem regarding your service at the begining, there has occured some major dicrepency, it seems from your part, on 23rd of this month.To be specific, I may state my complaints on a perticular occurence that has forced me to write directly to you; as I have been debited Rs100/- INR out of no-where...I am using a handset of Nokia 1200 where, for your information, there is no facility of GPRS system.Nor have i used any of your special downloading services ie. ringtone download, screensaver download...I am not using the caller tune service.
It is very clear to you by my statements that there remains no chances of automatic deduction of mobile balance due to my preference of centain special services.I am not using any extra service rather than receiving and making phone calls, and as
I live alone nobody handles my phone beyond my presence.I made some utter vulnarable efforts to contact 9804012345, and when succeded no one could give me logical
reasons behind this undue deduction of Rs 100/- INR credit balance...

This is quite a gruesome matter...

I hope you understand the circumstances.I would be grateful to you if you make efforts to solve the puzzle out
and would expect to hear from u soon.
If my complaints are not solved in a satisfactory way it would compell me to widraw my connection with you.

Thanks and Regards,
Monju Ghosh.
32/1C Gobinda Bose Lane.
Bhowanipur,
Kolkata- 700 025.
Ph: +91 9804310481
madhab gohain Aircel  - India

i am aircel prepaid customar my mobile number 9854109562 i want to know the calls statement for the month of feb09 please give me statement through email
Mohd Ali Sohraab Kalaam Aircel  - India

Balance deducted without any notification - Aircel

Dear Sir
i am kalaam from aligarh my no. is 9808362682 of aircel regular customer last 3 months, i tried to activate missed call alet service for this they deduct Rs15 but service is not activated till now, i contact so many times to customer care but they are not giving any suitable reason for this, and also not activation this service, i have also complaint to customer care for gprs service but they are not giving fine answer,
why they deduct Rs15 i dont know,

Thx
Lokesh gupta Aircel  - India

Reducton of balence - Air cel mobile network

My aircel no +919658526848 will activated from 6 month ago when i recharge the sim by topup boucher of 25 then they will reduce my balance Rs-15 for dialer tune since i have dont activate any service when i call to custamercare mr MANAB will cudnot receve my cumplain
mahmoodul haque Aircel Mobile  - India

my account deducted for 2 times without any reason - Aircel Mobile

on 12th november i have recharge my no. and at 11.16am 10rs from my account has been deducted when i complaint about that they reply me they give me my balance on 18th nov till 3 pm. but on 17 they will again deducted 15 rs from my account then i again complain for that they say that this may take 1 week for that. till taht time i have not recieve my money back. so register a complain regarding that. my complain no. which aircel costomer care give me is 1-1139551216 and my aircel no. is 9807810315.
Rupesh K Aircel Mobile  - India

Well this is strange, and haven’t been the case with Aircel service, I would suggest you to visit the nearest Aircel store and place your request there. You will definitely be relieved of your problem . Good luck
abhay kumar Aircel  - India

hello

I am a aircel service user in lucknow. They are a disturbing me through calls and messages for different schemes to which i am not interested at all and I have complaint for that to their customer care..
To come out from this problem I have registered my self for their DND scheme. But just after registering their DND scheme they charged me 30 rs fo any friend zone scheme out of my attention ..

So i called customer care and they told me that you have subscribed for that and given me complaint no --121261389633..

So they are just cheating with consumer.. Kindly never purchase aircel if you want your private life as private and you don't want to disturbed by frequent calls and their schemes which automatically activates in account without doing anything..
deepa ram choudhary Aircel Mobile  - India

please me account credit
V.Kathirvel Aircel  - India

DearSir/Madam,
I have called your customer care many times.But there is no response regarding for mobile tv enquiry.Please confirm soon...
WITH REGARDS

.KATHIRVEL
Ramya.M.D Aircel  - India

hello,
I had calls coming from aircel all the time about dialler tunes etc so had registered for national do not disturb. After a week or so after registering for national do not disturb, calls from aircel stopped but months later i got a call from aircel all of a sudden which i cut soon after realising that it is from aircel. A week after this i got a message saying your request for dialer tune has been activated and my balance was deducted by 30 rupees.
i instantly called customer care and filed a complaint [complaint number:1-13703325722]. They told me that my balance will be restored in 72 hours. which did not happen even after 5 days, when asked they told that i had activated it when i got that call so they cant restore my balance.
ACTUALLY CALLING LONG AFTER REGISTERING FOR DO NOT DISTURB IS A VIOLATION AND THEN ACTIVATING CALLER TUNE WITHOUT PERMISSION IS ANOTHER.
what am i supposed to do now? i am not leaving it without getting my balance back
Devinder Aircel  - India

You are quite true friend, I would suggest you to visit the nearest Aircel store, remember to carry the complaint number and explain everything to them. I believe a face to face interaction will solve your problem in a much easier way.
juneti mithun sagar Aircel Mobile  - India

i want check my account
Care Karnataka Aircel  - India

Dear Ms. Ramya,

Thank you for writing to AIRCEL.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your feedback updated in our website, we request you to provide us your Aircel number with alternate contact number for further assistance.

You can also get in touch with us on 9738199209 for more information on same.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services always.

Warm Regards

Gayathri
AIRCEL
Customer Service

In case you require any further assistance, please

Ø Call the toll free number 121, available only from your local Aircel mobile.
Ø Call at 9738012345, in case you are not using an Aircel Connection (not a toll free number).
Ø Mail us at care.karnataka@aircel.co.in
madhab gohain Aircel  - India

i have aircell mobile no.9854109562 since 3 year somebody use my mobile i have lost my mony so i ruquest you kindly to send me calls statement for the month of nov.09 & dec.09
Bhaskar Saha Aircel  - Banga, Nawanshahr, Punjab, India

I, Bhaskar Saha had recharged Rs 25 by E-Recharge..But on 30th January my Rs 20 is deducted from my balance.After long Request ,A complaint is built by one of CSA..My docket no is 1408138978..the TAT was 48 hours.but I called again on 3rd feb ..the CSA(SAntunu,Subhajit,Saifuddin,Rajib,etc...) & Team Leader(Wriddhish,Abhishek,etc.) behaved very bad manners..The CSA disconnected my call & dont transer my call..They said that i was using abusive language & no valid response from me..This is poor quality of CSA i have ever seen,....
aashish9760 Aircel  - India

My name is Mr. AASHISH JHA , having a AIRCEL connection no-9808439128 for at least 9 to 10 months only.But recent the deduct Rs.30/- from my balance as on 03.02.10 and then i called to the company.when customer care was not answering and disconnecting my call i called for 7 times and now they have barred my call from the customer care. when i called and asked to nodal officer his assistant didn't allowed me to talk to the nodal officer. i also know about this company that they give assurance daily but they not solve the problem and also known that they all time give another docket daily to still now, but how time they take to solve my problem.if u understand my problem so pls solve my problem. and everything document in my mobile and their assurance, so please do the needfully. my call is still barred from the customer care this is not the first time my balance has been deducted its the third time.
Mahant Reddy Aircel  - Banga, Nawanshahr, Punjab, India

Well all conversation with the customer care are recorded simultaneously so if any such incidence have occurred, necessary steps would be taken. So far as I have known Aircel CC, they are a helpful bunch. For further satisfaction why don’t visit the nearest store and discuss your problem, I am sure they will help you out.
manoj kumar Aircel  - India

my name is manojkumar and the id proof is in my father name of m.mathiyalagan no.9965456601 .My complaint is in our cell the balance is going down while opening the pocket internet without any downloading within a short peroid .So please take necessary steps .
Abhijit Dey Aircel  - India

Balance deductions - Aircel

Hi this Abhijit Dey from Kolkata and my number is 9804433651. I am using Aircel Prepaid and it is more than 1 year now. They suddenly activated a Dialer tune service to my phone and I am very much sure that nothing went wrong from my end. It was a default activation from their end. I have lodged the complain for the same concern and their 3 different SENIOR SUPERVISOR assured me that they will give a feedback after 3 days. But they are too good in their work that they didn't take any initiative to inform their customers about it. After 2 weeks they again activated a FRIEND ZONE service to my phone and deducted the balance. And moreover when we try to speak to their SUPERVISOR they just have their tag lines "Our Supervisor is busy in a call please call us after wards" but how we will know when your supervisor is not on call that time. And another is "Our system is getting upgraded now" each and every time their system is getting upgraded. If this kind of service is provided by AIRCEL so thank you we don't need your service. Just come up with a good management ethics and customer support then try to launch up a company.

Abhijit Dey