Aircel Postpaid — ONLINE BILL PAYMENT

amprabhusekar on Jan 6, 2012
I payed my postpaid bill thru netbanking the amount debited in my account but it was not updated for my mobile number also i didn't receive any sms alerts for payment. I called to customer care(cc) and they told me to take print out copy of bank transaction receipt for amount paid and give nearest aircel office they will update it and clear the problem.. i have done the same almost one week gone till now it was not resolved...many time called to cc they r telling there was no updation made for your payment...

Complaint comments  15 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

Aircel Customer Show more... Service Team Show less
I WANT A AIRCEL BILL PAYMENT RECEIPT. MY NUMBER IS 9842192835.TODAY ONLY I HAVE PAID THROUGH INTERNET BANKING.
I WANT A AIRCEL BILL PAYMENT RECEIPT. MY NUMBER IS 8012599576 yesterday. I HAVE PAID THROUGH online gateway sbi debit card.
I NEED TO PAY AIRCEL POST PAID BILL THROUGH ONLINE BUT THE AIRCEL WEBSITE IS NOT AT ALL GET OPENING I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO FOR AIRCEL OUTLET TO PAY THE BILL BUT YOUR WEBISTE IS VERY WORST AND THE CUSTOM SERVICE IS VERY WORST BCOZ OF THIS PROBLEM I AM GOING TO CHANGE OVER FROM AIRCEL TO SOME OTHER NETWORK CAN YOU PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT IS THE POSSIBLE WAY Show more... TO PAY MY BILL THROUGH ONLINE Show less
https://epayment.aircel.com/aircel-billpay/pmt_face.jsp link is not working .
I NEED TO PAY AIRCEL POST PAID BILL THROUGH ONLINE BUT THE AIRCEL
WEBSITE IS NOT AT ALL GET OPENING I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO FOR AIRCEL
OUTLET TO PAY THE BILL BUT YOUR WEBISTE IS VERY WORST AND THE CUSTOM
SERVICE IS VERY WORST BCOZ OF THIS PROBLEM I AM GOING TO CHANGE OVER
FROM AIRCEL TO SOME OTHER NETWORK CAN YOU PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT IS THE
Show more... POSSIBLE WAY TO PAY MY BILL THROUGH ONLINE My mobile number is 9865877769 Show less
NEED TO PAY AIRCEL POST PAID BILL THROUGH ONLINE BUT THE AIRCEL
WEBSITE IS NOT AT ALL GET OPENING I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO FOR AIRCEL
OUTLET TO PAY THE BILL BUT YOUR WEBISTE IS VERY WORST AND THE CUSTOM
SERVICE IS VERY WORST BCOZ OF THIS PROBLEM I AM GOING TO CHANGE OVER
FROM AIRCEL TO SOME OTHER NETWORK CAN YOU PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT IS THE
POSSIBLE Show more... WAY TO PAY MY BILL THROUGH ONLINE Show less
I want to my phone call details period of July2014 To September 2014.My No.8287697606.

PLEASE SEND THE DETAILS ON MY MAIL ID.MY MAIL ID:-jag_5274@yahoo.co.in.

THANKING YOU.
I have three nos. 9551055542, 9551055547, 9551055586, . I have remitted due amount through e payment and i got the msg that the amount is debited to my account . O.K When I proceeded to remit dues for other two nos. I have got alert message to enter card no.
even after entering the correct no. I don't know the reason for this. Pl. help me to Show more... remit the due payments Show less
my number 9841555886 this post paid plan 199 + service charge total amount 223.60 but this month bill 237.00 i paid this amount i want bill details throgh my email.mvivekmani@gamil.com
Sir
I received SMS after completed my payment .But till today it will not be credited my Aircel Account .Please check and do the needful for the same as soon as possible.The following SMS i received :-

Name:
Number: DD-AIRCEL
Content:
We acknowledge receipt of your payment of Rs.500.00.The same will be credited in your Aircel account within Show more... 2 working days.Your transaction ID is AS73990812311426866597895.
Time: 20-03-2015 21:21:35

Tapas Deb Nath.
Mob:-7399081231.
Guwahati.

+91 12 4476 5000 (Head Office)
    Aircel Postpaid - ONLINE BILL PAYMENT