Aircel Postpaid - ONLINE BILL PAYMENT

amprabhusekar on Jan 6, 2012
I payed my postpaid bill thru netbanking the amount debited in my account but it was not updated for my mobile number also i didn't receive any sms alerts for payment. I called to customer care(cc) and they told me to take print out copy of bank transaction receipt for amount paid and give nearest aircel office they will update it and clear the problem.. i have done the same almost one week gone till now it was not resolved...many time called to cc they r telling there was no updation made for your payment...

Comments

N Jan 6, 2012 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

Aircel Customer Service Team
N Jan 16, 2013 by
9842192835

I WANT A AIRCEL BILL PAYMENT RECEIPT. MY NUMBER IS 9842192835.TODAY ONLY I HAVE PAID THROUGH INTERNET BANKING.
N May 19, 2013 by
geethamano

I WANT A AIRCEL BILL PAYMENT RECEIPT. MY NUMBER IS 8012599576 yesterday. I HAVE PAID THROUGH online gateway sbi debit card.
N May 19, 2013 by