Aircel Postpaid - ONLINE BILL PAYMENT

amprabhusekar on Jan 6, 2012
I payed my postpaid bill thru netbanking the amount debited in my account but it was not updated for my mobile number also i didn't receive any sms alerts for payment. I called to customer care(cc) and they told me to take print out copy of bank transaction receipt for amount paid and give nearest aircel office they will update it and clear the problem.. i have done the same almost one week gone till now it was not resolved...many time called to cc they r telling there was no updation made for your payment...

Comments

N Nov 22, 2014 by
stephanraj

Best Review
N Jan 6, 2012 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

Aircel Customer Service Team
N Jan 16, 2013 by
9842192835

I WANT A AIRCEL BILL PAYMENT RECEIPT. MY NUMBER IS 9842192835.TODAY ONLY I HAVE PAID THROUGH INTERNET BANKING.
N May 19, 2013 by
geethamano

I WANT A AIRCEL BILL PAYMENT RECEIPT. MY NUMBER IS 8012599576 yesterday. I HAVE PAID THROUGH online gateway sbi debit card.
N May 19, 2013 by
geethamano

N Jul 4, 2013 by
sasisindhu

N Aug 6, 2014 by
balajik

I NEED TO PAY AIRCEL POST PAID BILL THROUGH ONLINE BUT THE AIRCEL WEBSITE IS NOT AT ALL GET OPENING I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO FOR AIRCEL OUTLET TO PAY THE BILL BUT YOUR WEBISTE IS VERY WORST AND THE CUSTOM SERVICE IS VERY WORST BCOZ OF THIS PROBLEM I AM GOING TO CHANGE OVER FROM AIRCEL TO SOME OTHER NETWORK CAN YOU PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT IS THE POSSIBLE WAY TO PAY MY BILL THROUGH ONLINE
N Aug 7, 2014 by
Senthil kumar

https://epayment.aircel.com/aircel-billpay/pmt_face.jsp link is not working .
N Aug 7, 2014 by

FROM AIRCEL TO SOME OTHER NETWORK CAN YOU PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT IS THE
POSSIBLE WAY TO PAY MY BILL THROUGH ONLINE
N Oct 9, 2014 by
jagjeet kumar

I want to my phone call details period of July2014 To September 2014.My No.8287697606.

PLEASE SEND THE DETAILS ON MY MAIL ID.MY MAIL ID:-jag_5274@yahoo.co.in.

THANKING YOU.
N Nov 22, 2014 by
stephanraj

N Jan 2, 2015 by
vils1961

I have three nos. 9551055542, 9551055547, 9551055586, . I have remitted due amount through e payment and i got the msg that the amount is debited to my account . O.K When I proceeded to remit dues for other two nos. I have got alert message to enter card no.
even after entering the correct no. I don't know the reason for this. Pl. help me to remit the due payments
N Mar 1, 2015 by
kishorekumar.v

my number 9841555886 this post paid plan 199 + service charge total amount 223.60 but this month bill 237.00 i paid this amount i want bill details throgh my email.mvivekmani@gamil.com
N Apr 3, 2015 by
123tapas

Sir
I received SMS after completed my payment .But till today it will not be credited my Aircel Account .Please check and do the needful for the same as soon as possible.The following SMS i received :-

Name:
Number: DD-AIRCEL
Content:
We acknowledge receipt of your payment of Rs.500.00.The same will be credited in your Aircel account within 2 working days.Your transaction ID is AS73990812311426866597895.
Time: 20-03-2015 21:21:35