[Resolved] Aircel Prepaid — call details

Arshad thajudeen on Apr 3, 2012
i want to view call log of 7293052758. plz send call log of my other no 7293052757

IMRAN KHALIL PATEL's response, Jul 19, 2014
sir i want call details of my aircel no last 2 years 8286285307
Aircel Customer Care's response, Oct 06, 2015
Hi vijay vijay dass,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
Complaint comments  391 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

sir i want incoming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-7299887407 sanjukumar

Aircel Prepaid — Lost money on recharge

I recharged my aircel prepaid mobile using netbanking with 200 Rs. Mine is a 6yr validity plan so they should have credited the full amount as talktime instead they credited only 40 Rs of it and say that the remaining is for 1 month validity.

Aircel Prepaid — not able to make call to another Aircel no in roaming,unable to reach customer care

I had been using Aircle prepaid for about 3 yrs...im unable to contact anotherAircel no in which is in roaming...tried customer care which got failed.Feeling very bad as i cant contact my brother who is in another state...

Prepaid — incoming barred

As my connection is lifetime, still how my incoming will be barred.Another thing when i charge some amount in my no., it's automatically deducted.wHEN I CONFIRM FROM CC CARE, THEY TOLD That cricket message is on whereas i havn't activate any cricket msg., pls suggest for this.
sir/madam
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9976551023
please mail me the call details, if u send the details i get full satisfaction of ur service.

sir/madam
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9750359818

Aircel Prepaid — INCOMING BARRED

WHAT IS THE RESON FOR INCOMING BARRED IN AIRCEL PREPAID (LIFE TIME)?

I NEED YOUR FULL EXPLANATION...
sir i wanted my prepaid mobile no: 9976151626 full call details (incoming outgoing details in my e.mail id please send sir

Aircel Prepaid — Disconnected Line

My Aircel mobile phone number +919804346663 is disconnected from 19/03/2009. Despite of submitting all required documents they have disconnected the connection after 15 days of running.
want call details on email id

Aircel Prepaid — Not able to call

I am not able to make any call and receive calls.nearly times i have given complaint aut they are not responding
sir/madam
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9842794631 for last month

AIR CEL — details of call

i want know the deatils of both incoming and out going call of this no.9965833734.please kindly provide the information through mail sir.
INFO
sir/madam
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9614509656 for last month
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9094623121
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number 9965393609 for last month
i want the outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number 9716675550 after 8th of july 2009 please help me
sir/madam
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9859449141

Aircel Prepaid — have no outgoing&incoming

I have bought a aircel prtpaid sim on 18.06.2009.but its have no incomig or outgoing facility till.whenver I want to make any call it reply there are no outgoing facility on ur mobile.And no one can make a call to me.I have given proper documents. plz take needfull step.My aircel no.is 9504756254.

Aircel Prepaid — GPRS service

I recharged pocket internet voucher of 14 rs whose validity was for 3 days on my aircel number 9768625549 on 16th june in morning but i didn't got the settings so i couldn't access the internet and for the settings i called customer care nearly about 10-12 times but that was worthless no one solved my problem eventually i got settings on 18th june in afternoon & on 19th the GPRS service was expired so i used the service only one day and i paid for 3 days i am regularly calling cust care to extend my validity of pckt internet but they don't helped me many of cust care executive were lied to they always saying that they have lodge the complaint and your validity will extend in 24 hrs and when i called after 48 hrs one of them said this is not possible so what the hell is going on is costumer are fool? so what should i do these cellular companies are just a money sucker they wil charge for what i didn't used .

Responses
    +91 12 4476 5000 (Head Office)
    Aircel Prepaid - call details