Aircel Prepaid - call details

Arshad thajudeen on Apr 3, 2012
i want to view call log of 7293052758. plz send call log of my other no 7293052757

[Updated by IMRAN KHALIL PATEL Jul 19, 2014]

sir i want call details of my aircel no last 2 years 8286285307

Comments

N Oct 24, 2013 by
sk1993

Best Review
sir i want call detail ...the number is 8561822095...plz sir make it fast...send me detail on my mail id s1993k93@gmail.com

visalakshi Aircel Prepaid  - India

Lost money on recharge - Aircel Prepaid

I recharged my aircel prepaid mobile using netbanking with 200 Rs. Mine is a 6yr validity plan so they should have credited the full amount as talktime instead they credited only 40 Rs of it and say that the remaining is for 1 month validity.
Savitha Aircel Prepaid  - India

not able to make call to another Aircel no in roaming,unable to reach customer care - Aircel Prepaid

I had been using Aircle prepaid for about 3 yrs...im unable to contact anotherAircel no in which is in roaming...tried customer care which got failed.Feeling very bad as i cant contact my brother who is in another state...
Sarbeswar Maharana Aircel Prepaid  - India

incoming barred - Prepaid

As my connection is lifetime, still how my incoming will be barred.Another thing when i charge some amount in my no., it's automatically deducted.wHEN I CONFIRM FROM CC CARE, THEY TOLD That cricket message is on whereas i havn't activate any cricket msg., pls suggest for this.
chinnappan Aircel Prepaid  - India

sir/madam
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9976551023
please mail me the call details, if u send the details i get full satisfaction of ur service.

maarimuthu Aircel Prepaid  - India

sir/madam
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9750359818
Ramesh Aircel Prepaid  - India

INCOMING BARRED - Aircel Prepaid

WHAT IS THE RESON FOR INCOMING BARRED IN AIRCEL PREPAID (LIFE TIME)?

I NEED YOUR FULL EXPLANATION...
selvakumar Aircel Prepaid  - India

sir i wanted my prepaid mobile no: 9976151626 full call details (incoming outgoing details in my e.mail id please send sir
Sourav Dey Aircel Prepaid  - India

Disconnected Line - Aircel Prepaid

My Aircel mobile phone number +919804346663 is disconnected from 19/03/2009. Despite of submitting all required documents they have disconnected the connection after 15 days of running.
arindam das Aircel Prepaid  - India

want call details on email id
Sunil Bhat Aircel Prepaid  - India

Not able to call - Aircel Prepaid

I am not able to make any call and receive calls.nearly times i have given complaint aut they are not responding
shankar Aircel Prepaid  - India

sir/madam
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9842794631 for last month
surendar kumar AIR CEL  - India

details of call - AIR CEL

i want know the deatils of both incoming and out going call of this no.9965833734.please kindly provide the information through mail sir.
JAWED ALAM Aircel Prepaid  - India

bittu saha Aircel Prepaid  - India

sir/madam
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9614509656 for last month
Chandru Aircel Prepaid  - India

i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9094623121
mani Aircel Prepaid  - India

i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number 9965393609 for last month
subhash yadav Aircel Prepaid  - India

i want the outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number 9716675550 after 8th of july 2009 please help me
Shital Sharma Aircel Prepaid  - India

sir/madam
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9859449141
Prasenjit Brahma Aircel Prepaid  - India

have no outgoing&incoming - Aircel Prepaid

I have bought a aircel prtpaid sim on 18.06.2009.but its have no incomig or outgoing facility till.whenver I want to make any call it reply there are no outgoing facility on ur mobile.And no one can make a call to me.I have given proper documents. plz take needfull step.My aircel no.is 9504756254.

Aircel Prepaid - call details