Airtel - Amt Rs. -335

mathan.manonmani@gmail.com on Apr 26, 2012
My airtel mobile no. 8056788835 got recharched month of Feb 22.02.12.with Rs.186/-(Apx) Internet Pack on two month pack, Every thing was right till 09.04.2012.i have rechrged 10.04.2012 morning Amt of Rs.350 FTT. when i used 10.04.2012 morning Airtel live to brows the net and used for 5 minuts net brows(aproxmetly) after i used again i put on stand by mode.within an hour my full amount got deducted(Rs.335). As per airtel Net Pack browsing is Morning 4GB and night 1GB.after that limit airtel care told me that live charge of 30 Paies/20 KB is taken for internet browsing through airtel live and there should not be any caharges for internet surfing/browsing when unlimited GPRS pack is activated. Then i called customer care around .13 hrs the customer care executive is not giving proper answar the told me that we are not able to view the exact KB what u used, so ask me to contact Airtel zonal office no.9952434865. so had contact that zonal number ask the details but there is no proper answer about wat KB i ased so i ask to request register complaint The reference no.3041001339500,they told me that will give feed back before 15.04.2012.they were tried to reach me 14 & 15 .04.2012 due to unavoidable reason my mobile put silent mode.after 15.04.2012 againg i called Zonal off number they are not given proper ans, again the aske me to some more details and told me that we are going to register new complaint requet number to you, your old request number is not valid so the new request number is 30416323197 they told me that feed back will give before 19.04.12.they called me telling like old story wat they told before like rupish word. again called zonal off but he did not give any clarification regarding the issue and refused to provide surfing details which means there is some hidded cost livied.

Kindly help me to get better solution

Dinesh S
Mobile No.9790254535,8056788835

Comments

N May 11, 2012 by
mathan.manonmani@gmail.com

I am wating for your reply or solytion pls help to get
N May 17, 2012 by

Dear Team

I have sent the my complaint to airtelpresence mail they told me that working on resolution but the day is going till im not getting any positve feedback.

For your reference I have pasted mail content what they was sent me
(Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.)

Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
bharti airtel limited
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services.)
D May 24, 2012 by
mathan.manonmani@gmail.com

Till im not getting single response, Mr.Rakesh - Airtel Customer servive, he is given Proper answer, i had sent mail to him two time.

Pls help me to get the proper answer

Airtel - Amt Rs. -335