Airtel - complaint. id proof change by Airtel office

salimkk
Dear Sir/ Madam

My Name is Gulam Nabi My Airtel Mob No is 9001008100 had stopped working from last 7 days.that i have purchase this sim card on December 2009 .when i purchase this sim card i submitted all my document.

i contact Airtel Costumer Care The person who received my call said your sim card has been reject it will be not start again. due to your id problem;

But today i call to my same no 9001008100 this number is working.

i contact to my dealer Mukesh 9887234310 he told me it happened by mistake because airtel office put wrong id place to your id.

I visited the Airtel customer care office Ganpati plaza .Jaipur Rajasthan there was told this sim card update to another name please contact head office .

i request you to please help me above matter and help me to get my sim card replaced.

Your Sincerly

Gulam Nabi

Complain Number ( 9001008100)

Alternate number
9413544957, and 9414402809

Comments

my sim rejected so the cals and msg want 2 come 2 this no: 9539342404

Dear Sir/ Madam

My Name is Venkat Rajesh My Airtel Mob No is 9894595860.i have purchase this sim card four years ago.when i purchase this sim card i submitted all my document.

At some stage i contact Airtel Costumer Care, the person who received my call said your sim card has some problem with id proof.Like he told me sim card is not in my id proof.

Still the moble is working fine.

i contacted the shop keeper he told me that it happened by mistake because airtel office put wrong id place to your id.

Now i do want to change the id proof, i don't know whose id is replaced to my no(9894595860)

i request you to please help me above matter and help me to change the id proof of my no(9894595860).

Your Sincerly

Venkat Rajesh

Complain Number ( 9894595860 )

Alternate number
9842481003(Aircel)
ashok k aggarwal Airtel  - Delhi, West Delhi, Delhi, India

id proof not accepted in 9 days - AirTel

my daughter-in law took new airtel mobile connection no 8800417067 on 25.07.2010.necessory form with photograph and voter card(id proof) was given.
i still receiveda sms that mobile may be disconnected for want of id proof.

mine is alternate number given viz. 9810808160.

ashok aggarwal
director
ministry of defence

Dear Sir/ Madam,
My name is Kishore.From last 4 years i have been using my brother's Airtel sim.I want to replace all documents with my documents.Is it possible? If possible plz tell me how to proceed.
Thank you.

My Name is Mahendra kumar. I have been using airtel sim (9952374211) for 2.5 years.Before one month Airtel Costumer Care one person called me and he said submit your sim id proof for this no Like that he told me.For submitting my proof i went to Airtel office chennai, their told me your sim is not in your id proof .They were not accepting my proof. now what can i do?

Now i do want to change the id proof, i don't know whose id is inplace of my No

i did submit my proofe.but your communicate be sending messeage me."i dose not submit proof".so plese check my numper idendy.in my 9600227663.

FROM

TO

The Airtel Office

Chennai

Hello Sir,

I need one information & clarification for your airtel office.

Sub:

Please change of my proof in my airtel number: 9994890655.

Sim Card No: 89919400000734426233-H 1.

I am S.ArunKumar last two years before I was brought airtel sim card in my native place(Tindivanam).But unfortunately my sim card is proof will be changed by Mr. SAHUL AHMEED. I was informing ‘n’ number of times in my airtel distributor and airtel customer care. I was give my photo’s & proof also but he was not response for my queries. Just two days before I need dummy sim card. I was got it from pondcherry. She also tells this no is not your proof sir, please contact your distributor. What can do for you sir? Please response my queries with in two days.

I will attach my proof in this mail please change my address immediately and then please contact me…
rdpatel

(1)Air tel dish tv
My Remote for TV is bad, I want to repair or replace it.Customer ID 3000346908.
Address: Nikunj patel, B101, Maharaja Residency, New C G Road, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad-24.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2) I have air tel Broad band Internet service, I want to disconnect broad band connection as I am going abroad.I have tried by toll free no 121 but fail. Please reply.
N Apr 8, 2011 by
paritosh kumar arya Airtel  - Moga, Moga, Punjab, India

change of my submitted documents - Airtel

i got new connection of airtel in month of oct.on 31st 2009. i had no problem with this but when my cell phone was stolen i went for reissue of my sim card the respective cmpny executive told that that no was not issued on ur name so they cant do anything. thats why i was facing difficulties. but now i am cmplaing to you.
so, please try to solve it.
N Jun 10, 2013 by
Jvvnl

My sim card is stolan by other person, so I want duplicat sim of my no.
My no. is 9694307965
N Aug 7, 2013 by
AircelSupport

Dear Mr. Venkatrajesh,

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.
At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel

Warm regards,
Thanks!
Team Aircel India .
N Aug 19, 2013 by
MSReddy2912

I am using airtel prepaid last 8 months, while i am talking the airtel number i was give my friend proofs as an ID proof.
now I would like to change the Id proof from my friend name to my name. what is the process without incorrecption of service.
please help me regading this matter.

with regards