Airtel Prepaid - AIRTEL not allowing for Portability to Vodafone

chintamani.avinash on Oct 16, 2011
I have been submitted requested for mobile number portability alongwith proper documents since two weak but after having so much communications with airtel, finally they told me that call reduction facility is activated on my mobile. Therefore it is not possible for us to port you out. They are not deactivating this facility through customer care and IVR SMSs. This is my fourth attempt of portability. My cell number is 9890020397.

Comments

N Feb 14, 2011 by
saashy Airtel  - MADURANTHAKAM, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India

AirTel not allowing portability - Airtel Mobile Services

Am holding AirTel mobile number 9755558081 and am wanting to switch to Vodafone with the number portability. Inspite of my best efforts .. and after taking adequate time .. have recd a SMS from vodafone ( not able to contact anyone from Airtel now ) saying Airteil has REFUSED porting request ( AY972887 dated Feb 14th ) with the reason - 'there are subsisting contractual obligation ... ' . Now what does that mean ?? Why cant somebody from Airtel visit me ? At least talk to me first ? Any why date of Feb 14th, when I had applied for it long time back ?? Satish Soni
sudipto_das Airtel  - MADURANTHAKAM, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India

I have sent a port out request through MNP and filled out the form at Tata Docomo.

Today I received a call from Airtel that they will make my calls as follows as an offer to stay with Airtel:

Airtel to Airtel = 10 paisa per min
Airtel to others = 30 paisa per min
STD = 40 paisa per min

However, when i called a local Airtel number my call costs were higher as usual.

Being fadeup, I called your Customer Service and they were rude to me and every time I asked for their seniors they hung up after sometimes.

Have I made a mistake by canceling the port out request? The people who assured me about the offer called from a number which don't have any incoming facility and the number of times i tried i failed.

Is this the way you find suitable to hold your customers by making fake promises?

Sudipto Das
sudipto_das Airtel  - MADURANTHAKAM, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India

They called from the number +913340169710 about the fake offer and the customer service executive who hung up the phone was Sourav Sharma
sudipto_das Airtel  - MADURANTHAKAM, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India

The call from +913340169710 clearly stated that they are providing me the offer for 2 months and it will automatically get renewed every 2 months free of charge. Why you people cheat us like this?

Do you think that you can keep your valuable customers by making fake promises?
N Mar 18, 2011 by
anto2andrew Airtel - Prepaid  - Vellore, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India

portability - Airtel-Prepaid

I have been costomer of airtel for three years and i m giving complaint on them The reason is

1.Without providing any service and information taking service charges
2.There is no proper responce for the issue
3.They haven't give me any kind of offers till now.

Becouse of above given issue i applied for portablity and they rejected my portablity.
N Mar 27, 2011 by
henricpeter Airtel  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Airtel Not allowing me for Porting - Airtel Mobile Service

I've been a customer for the past 6 years with Airtel. I've always expressed my concern for their incapabilities. Now I requested for porting from Airtel. This happened on 14th March,2011. Till date those people are giving a call to get the feedback about their service and this is basically a process to retain me in their network. I rejected their offer. They are playing with me for the past 15 days by rejecting my application citing nuisance reasons.
I'd request you to sort out this issue and allow me for porting.
A Mar 29, 2011 by
danishs Airtel  - MADURANTHAKAM, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India

Hi Saashy,

I perfectly agree with you. Even my case is exactly same. I had successfully ported out of Reliance without any problem. They had just called me once or twice in order to ask me the reason. After finding valid reason they had accepted my request. But, this Airtel is just not ready to accept it.

I do not understand, if Government of India had made a rule to accept the request within 7 working days, then why they are not just obaying it?

How can they say, they can't do it. Are there no rules for them or was it our mistake to take Airtel connection in the past?

Regards.
N Mar 31, 2011 by
henricpeter Airtel  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

my number is 9940134586. Let me see what result I'm getting!
A Nov 14, 2011 by
praveen kumar.m

sir i m using airtel for past 2 years...i love tis network very much..but for te past 1 month rs 1 going for local call...please reduce rate r its not posible to use tis network...
N Nov 14, 2011 by
praveen kumar.m

i want to change network to docomo
N Dec 23, 2011 by

POOR SERVICE NOT ALLOWING ME FOR PORTABILITY - Airtel

I am not happy with the services of Bharti Airtel Prepaid want to convert in Vodafone.
But they are neither allowing me nor getting any replies from them.
I am trying to call customer care so many times first not able to contact, if get connected no one able to help me.

I am realy frustrated with all this.

My cell No : 9967415012.
Name : Hardik Nagar

Kindly help me to resolve this problem. I want to convert into some other better service provider.
D Jan 2, 2012 by
hardik.nagar Airtel  - KALWA, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Kindly call me again. Unavailabilty was due to network problem in Mumbai.
A Feb 1, 2012 by

it is done now.
N Apr 9, 2012 by
Sakthivel N Airtel  - MADURANTHAKAM, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India

NOT ALLOWING PORTABILITY TO VODAFONE - Airtel

I am Sakthivel.N from maduranthakam, my mobile number is 91-9094080353. I would like to change mobile service provider (Portability) AIRTEL TO VODAFONE, but airtel network is not allowing to change to vodafone technically they are not supporting. Most of the time I contact to the customer care there is no option to change the portability, and computerised voice says that try again.. try again.. and it says "INVALID PORTIN NUMBER". I request you to intervene and solve the issue immediate basis.
N Aug 18, 2012 by
Hamzath

Plz nanu Vodafone ninda airtel network ge bandirudu but 8095422115 e number but costumear ge call ogtha Ella matu msg yaude number ge SMS send agtha Ella Plz help me

Airtel Prepaid - AIRTEL not allowing for Portability to Vodafone