Airtel - Deactivate 54321 services

piyali_m on Jul 13, 2011
My mobile No. is 9903676083
i did not opt for any 54321 services in my SIM. but these kind of services get activated automatically and i receive some messages every day, its too annoying and these services get charged everday like Re 1 or 2 or 3, why should we pay unnecessarily for the services which we don't even want?
I never activated anything like that i said. Unsubscribe it form my mobile as soon as possible

Comments

N Mar 3, 2011 by
Dalber

Dear Sir
My mobile no. is 9876773376. I have been receiving unauthorised services from 54321 and charged for the same.for the last many months. Airtel 121 service is not doing anything . Pl. help to stop this service.

Gurdev Singh
N Mar 18, 2011 by
rrk.31dec Airtel  - Thana, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

hi,

My mobile No. is 7738704546.
i did not opt for any 54321 services in my SIM. but these kind of services get activated automatically and i receive some 20 service messages every day, its too annoying and these services get charged everday like Re 1 or 2 or 3, why should we pay unnecessarily for the services which we don't even want, and since two three days i have been receving messages from AD-54321, some cricket alerts, i complained about this to customer care, they say its activated from my side,but i never activated anything like that i said, and i asked them to unsubscribe it and they said it is unsubscribed now, but i keep on receiving those messages. i don't know why do they annoy people like this.

Sir/Mam, Please could you unsubscribe these services.
even now,no action has been taken after this, i have no other option than changing my network.
N Jul 7, 2011 by