Alagappa University, DDE, Karaikudi - DEGREE CERTIFICATE

hanif
In view of Completion of Convocation function on 24th December 2008, I had requested “ The Controller of Examination” thru FAX and EMAIL(aucoe@yahoo.co.in) to immediately Despatch my ORIGINAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE for my Completed MBA to me.

On 9th January 2009, I called up at Alagappa University(MBA Section thru phone no 04565 - 225205 ) for enquiring about Degree Certificate and I was shocked to hear from the staff(Male staff) that even after Completion of Convocation function, the Degree Certificates are not ready for Despatch. Further he said Degree Certificates will be dispatched after 3 months.I would also like to tell you that on 12th November 2008, I was told by University staff that I will get the Degree Certificate within 2 months time ie by January.

How could a University conduct its Convocation function without printing and making the Degree Certificates ready????????? because every University has to prepare Degree Certificates before Convocation function, so that Degrees are conferred on students who have Passed their Degrees and Diplomas and distributed immediately.

More disturbing is the fact that the University staff said “ Why u need Degree Certificate, we have already given you Provisional Certificate ? ”

I would like to ask the Vice-Chancellor, the Controller of Examination and Director DDE, Who has given your staff the right to put across such a Question to any pass-out student ? Such behaviour of your staff is uncalled for and is damaging the reputation of Alagappa University.

The Vice-Chancellor, the Controller of Examination and Director DDE should remind its staff that a Degree Certificate is Right of all PASS OUTS, if a University stops conferring Degrees, students will prefer Autonomous courses from private institutes rather than doing a University course.

Why is the University is offering Degree courses, when it is not ready to give Degree Certificates ?

Other important thing to note is that the staff always keeps on giving Contradictory Statements and constantly lie about despatch ( which they don't do) and always write wrong Name and Addresses so that Certificates don't reach the Candidates . I was lucky to get my final Marks card [the area postman knew me], the envelope didn't mention my entire address, not even my Building name and flat no( I still have the envelope as proof). Such is the work ethics of University staff .

I would like to make clear to The Vice-Chancellor, the Director DDE that no student likes to put a Universities reputation on public Complaint forum, but what can we do when we don't get what we Deserve afterall we have invested time and money on getting a Degree and your staff does not Co-operate even after sending so many FAXES and EMAILS .

Please don’t Compel me to take Legal Action, which i am sure to take if my Original Degree Certificate does not reach me .

Comments

RESPECTED SIR,

I am introducing myself N.suresh ROLL NO:033171014- M.B.A(personnal) Non sem (2003-2006) batch and i compleated the M.B.A course during the 2006 year itself and i submitted the project also in january 2008 but till date i didn't get my certificate sir. please do the favour for my future and my life and with out my certificate i am searching the job sir so please do the favour and send the certificate to my address sir.

N.SURESH
S/O E.NAGARAJAN
NO. 44, APPARAO STREET,
KANCHIPURAM-2
CELL : 98944 26039
99941 24131

thankyou sir,
suresh.n

Alagappa University is worst in all case

They didn't declare mt MCA results for 5 papers out of 12 papers.

I need my MCA very urgently to get a good career.

Only due to that reason i joined a profesional course,

Regrets

Muthulaskshmi

sir i was working in sathyabama university, for my posting i need my MBA (IB) CONVOGATION SIR
PLEASE FORWORD MY CERTIFICATE SIR
MY NUMBER IS 9786319991

Hi sir my Enroll. no 09c4120053 i did my PGDCA last Dec 2009, May 2010
Still i didn't receive my PGDCA provisional Certificate pl arrage that certificate my Name is NAEEN KUMAR AV

this is my Contact no. 08123085501

this is my Add #197 Ramapuram post and village, Gudipala mandal,
Chittoor Dt, AP 517403

So pl kindly arrange that Certificates

Thanking U

regards

NAVEEN
N Mar 19, 2011 by
Dinesh Kumar.c

as i am studying in alagappa university in chennai _(B.Com In general ).
i had attended Dec-2010 university exams. i attended 4 papers But i got result with one paper as ABSENT. My Enrollment Number is 081020280. so, please do the needful help.
N Mar 21, 2011 by
mailjsk

ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY, DDE, KARAIKUDI
My Enrolment no : 093320366
My Course : MBA (Project Management)
Name : J suresh kumar

Revaluation results 2010

THIRD SEMESTER
34 PROJECT FINANCE

Mail id: jsk.sathish@gmail.com
N May 18, 2011 by
priya.bks

Hi My Name is Priya. B, My enrolment No is - 063301197, I have completed my MBA Banking and Finance on long back i.e 2009, but still i haven’t get the Provisional certificate and consolidated mark sheet, i have tried calling your universtity many times, but no response from anyone, request you to send the same on the below address very urgernt basis,

I am watiing for the same in next 10 days, otherwise i am going to escalated in a very higher level.
If you have any clarification pls call in the below mentioned number.

The below mentioned address is my new address, hence you can send the documents to the said address.

Priya.B
No-37/14, Robertson Lane,
Mandaveli, Chennai-600028
PH:9841429995
D May 24, 2011 by
priya.bks

Hi, I am Priya again, My enrolment No is - 063301197, Still i have'nt received any reply or call from your university, This is the second reminder from my side, Request you to send my Provisional certificate and consolidated mark sheet on very very urgent basis in the above mentioned address.
N Nov 28, 2011 by
vijay2005 Alagappa University  - West Bengal, India

consolidated certificate - Alagappa university

do the university provide consolidated mark sheet. if so what is the procedure.i have lost my m.phil thesis mark sheet.can i know what is the procedure for this also.
vijay2008
N Feb 24, 2012 by
m.amutha

To,
vice chancellor/dde/the controller of examination(dde), alagappa university, karaikudi.
Respected Sir,
My Entrolment No is. 093170495. My Course M.B.A (GENERAL), Completed in May 2011. i not received my original degree certificated for 4th semester marksheet, consolidate certificate and provisional certificate . i submitted in exam fees payable at zen instt, coimbatore. please sir,
i kindly requested sir please send of my degree certificate .
thanking you
N Mar 14, 2012 by
Amit Kumar, Port Blair

Respected Sir,
My enrollment no. is 081060074 and my course is BA(Public Administration). I have completed my course in the year of May 2011, the result downloded from internet on Nov 11, But till the date i've not recieved my markshhet and certificate of part-III degree programme while my classmate who is doing same course recieved the certificate in the month of December only. My study centre is Port Blair and I request you to kindly send my markshhet and certificate on study centre address as soon as possible. My contact no. is 09531844648.
thanking you.
D Jun 27, 2012 by
TabitaSubba

To,

The Assistant Registrar (K. G Krishnamurthy)
Directorate of Distance Education
Alagappa University
Karaikudi
Tamilnadu

Date: - 30.05.2012

Subject: - Non Issuance of Pass Certificate.

Sir/Madam

With due respect and humble submission, I would like to bring to your kind attention that I have completed my BBA from your university through distance education mode in the year March’ 2010. My details are as follows:

Name Tabita Subba
Father’s Name: Gumansing Subba
Course: BBA
Registration No.: 061042730
Passing year: 2010
Study Center: St. Peter’s School, Kolkata

I have not received my Pass Certificate after completion of my course. I am facing problem in getting job due to non availability of my Pass Certificate as every employer is asking for Pass Certificate.

In this connection you are requested to kindly issue my Pass Certificate at your earliest.

I tried to reach your office through phone but i could not get response in any of No. provided in your University Website.

My address is as below:-

THE CONTROLLER OF EDUCATION
ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY
KARAIKUDI

RESPECTED SIR,

SUB:1ST, 2ND, 3RD YR MARKSHEET STILL NOT RECEIVED..

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE COMPLITED BA (ENGLISH) AT YOUR UNIVERSITY.BUT STILL MY MARKSHEET, PROVISION ARE NOT RECEIVED.SENT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

NAME:KALESWARI
PROGRAM:BA{ENGLISH}
ENROL NO:10C1120873
PHONE:9679523886
MY EMAIL KALESHWARI@YAHOO.COM
N Sep 27, 2013 by
anand25881

To,

The Assistant Registrar (K. G Krishnamurthy)
Directorate of Distance Education
Alagappa University
Karaikudi
Tamilnadu

Date: - 27.09.2013

Subject: - Non Issuance of Pass Certificate.

Sir/Madam

With due respect and humble submission, I would like to bring to your kind attention that I have completed my MBA ( Finance and Banking) from your university through distance education mode in the year March’ 2010. My details are as follows:

Name K Anand kumar
Course: MBA ( Finance and Banking)
Registration No.: 093301019

THE CONTROLLER OF EDUCATION
ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY
KARAIKUDI

RESPECTED SIR,

SUB: 2ND, 3RD YR MARKSHEET STILL NOT RECEIVED..

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE COMPLITED B.COM AT YOUR UNIVERSITY.BUT STILL MY MARKSHEET, PROVISION ARE NOT RECEIVED.SENT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

NAME:GAYATHRI.S
PROGRAM:B.COM
ENROL NO:091020289
PHONE:9941540921
MY EMAIL LIKERAMA@GMAIL.COM
N Dec 24, 2013 by
pksinghkalahans

I have completed my BA (PA) course from your university and recieved my Provisional certificate and mark sheets. I request you to forward my degree certificate to my below mentioned address. Please confirm me if i m need to pay any payments for the degree certificate.

PRADEEP KUMAR SINGH, CHERA
P-9/1, KADAMBA VANAM,
NAVAL BASE, KARWAR-581308
KARNATAKA
N Dec 24, 2013 by
pksinghkalahans

I have completed my BA (PA) course from your university on May 2010 with Registration No. 041060397 and recieved my Provisional certificate and mark sheets. I request you to forward my degree certificate to my below mentioned address. Please confirm me if i m need to pay any payments for the degree certificate.

PRADEEP KUMAR SINGH, CHERA