All Hit Deals - Internet Business

josephvarghese on Jul 21, 2012
All Hit Deals pays Rs.8 per click for website promotions and 700 for affiliation and 700 for each binary pair.....

AllHitDeals.com was started with one focused, single idea in mind... Bringing the best of the deals from all over the internet at one place, on one platform. An average user has so many concerns while he tries to shop online for anything. For all the deals that you see at AllHitDeals, you can shop worry free, leave it to us and be 100% sure that you'll get the best shopping experience in all respects, be it price, authenticity, delivery or warranty!

AllHitDeals.com is a venture by E-Fame Adsense Pvt. Ltd. E-Fame Adsense Pvt. Ltd. is already an established name in the field of brand consultancy. Promoted by a group of progressive individuals with an extensive experience in the core field of advertising and marketing, the company boasts of an elite advisor panel also.

visit www.allhitdeals.com

Ref-Id - josephvarghese
ContactNo - 8281183240

Internet Business

Comments

N Sep 21, 2012 by
deepaksachdeva

To,

Chairman cum Managing Director

E-Fame Adsense Pvt. Ltd.

Delhi,

I am Deepak Sachdeva, few of your members have approached me for the membership of your company allhitdeals.com, as per the statements of your members your company is getting Rs 14 from snapdeal.com, homeshop18.com, flipkart.com and many other e-commerce sites that too for just viewing of ads of these e-commerce sites. And your company pay Rs 7.56 to each member who view these ads.

I am not able to understand how these company pay you for viewing ads, can you please put some legal agreement of understanding between your company and these e-commerce sites where I can understand the deal of Rs 14. (inclusive the tie-up with CJ.com)

Also I am not able to see any such document on your website where it is written that you have any tie-up with these e-commerce sites. Even I have emails from different e-commerce sites that they do not have any such tie-up with your site allhitdeals.com.

It means it is just a money rotation site. Members get other members that too with fake promise that earning is from ad viewing.

Sir I hereby request to reply on this issue, because after all money is involved. If it’s purely a money rotation then also you mention this on your site.

One more request please control your members for wrong communication in market. After all its your responsibility to train/educate your members.

deepak sachdeva
N Sep 22, 2012 by
deepaksachdeva

100 % Fake and Fraud Company
N Sep 23, 2012 by
SURESH.N S

Dear, sir this suresh.NS i can, t mention the points in the box so give suggest how can i do that my email sureshsunitha54@yahoo.com
N Sep 28, 2012 by
hemant c k All Hit Deals  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

mlf - All Hit Deals

muzko to ye pisa kamane ka aachaa moka lagta hai par aap log ne ye jo side open ki hai vo band to nahi gere gi na log ne aapna pisa aur vishwas aap ko dikhaa yaa hai us ko aap todoge nahi aap ke wajse 1 aam aadmi ko pisa kamane ka muka hai best of luck
N Nov 20, 2012 by
Elangoshanumugam All Hit Deals  - Karur, Tamil Nadu, India

payments - All Hit Deals

Am S.Elangovan prouser in allhitdeals.My points transfer to State Bank of India,thanthonimalai,karur on 08.11.2012.still now i can't receive my points to my account.my accouSnt number (32327498510). so i request you to issue my points to my account as soon as possible.
D Nov 25, 2012 by
Ravi Joshi123

AllHitDeals is fake or real, whatever it may be, but don’t open any account till March 2013, because in February 2013 or in March 2013, there will be auditing of Govt, and there may be a chance of AllHitDeals company closing, because single person have multiple ID’s or accounts and at the time of auditing.
Govt will definitely argue for having multiple ID/account for single person, so wait till March 2013, if company passed at auditing, then you can start opening ID/accounts of maximum 05 accounts don’t open more than 05 accounts.
D Dec 25, 2012 by
K.S.Vijay Kumar

I am Vijay Kumar from Tamil Nadu i don't know about allhitdeal.com. plz inform to me and how to give the per adds Rs.8/- tell and proof.
N Jan 13, 2013 by
agbsnl

I DO NT KNOW SLOWLY I M MY FAIHT ON ALL HIT DEALS GETTING DOWN DUE TO HIS BAD SERVICE PROVIDING BY ALL HIT DEALS PEOPLES LIKE ..SITE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, ALL SHOPPING MATERIALS TAKE 20 TO 30 DAYS FOR DELIVERY...AND LAST NOT LEAST ...CUSTOMER CARE N VERY BAD SHAPE...THIS S REASON I STOPP TO CALLING PEOPLS TAKE MEMBERSHIP..BECUSE THEY ARE PATH IN SPEKASIAN...

US ID..APNAGHAR
REKHA GUPTA
N Jan 25, 2013 by
josephvarghese All Hit Deals  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Fraud - All Hit Deals

All hit deals not working properly. Seems to be its last stage. Not at all paying amount to Bank account when submitting cash withdrawal
N Jan 31, 2013 by
asha daji

HELLO SIR

Muje allhitdeals k bare me jankari chahiye hindi me muje mil sakti he?

Jignesh Patel
Mehsana-Gujarat
96870 95078
N Jan 31, 2013 by
moin12

Allhitdeals me judne ke liye call kare 9979396362. from gujarat India badi team ke sath kam kare bada benifit uthaye.

N Feb 4, 2013 by
pushpak003

dont worry guys...march me kuch nai hone wala h...ye sab dusrey networkers all hit deals ke kamayabi se jalte h..is liye kuch b likhte h...
N Feb 8, 2013 by
rachna111

i am not getting payouts of allhit since 9th jan .can anyone tell me why
anbarji

I cannot believe this company, because so many media reported this is fraud company. Out of one website link i am pasting here. I sent a mail to this company regarding this news, but company did not give any reply for this mail. Therefore me also not believing this company.
Please click below link to see the news of one media

thanks
anbarji

Before your joining try to contact them by Email. If they are not responding to your email, then think it is trusty or fake. i am not understanding why this company asking money for joining. If this company really want to make viewers, they will not ask u joining fee of 8250/-.
meenanarayan

I enjoyed from july to dec2012 by getting proper money from AHD.. Now they concentrate in selling only. Also I ve received damaged products from baltra company, and we dont receive some products tooo.. but points alone get deducted immediately.. so pls let me know the reason soon if anybody of upline members knows the reason...
N Feb 13, 2013 by
uttams.s2008

very good site i bleave

thanks sir provide me new plat from

1.requst-point transfer in bank verry delay 15 day my money t.r in bank pls earely slove problem.
1or more 3 day in bank t.r in money
N Feb 14, 2013 by
syedsams

Hi, this is sameer i am a web/graphic designer, I was joined www.allhitdeals.com before 6 months and i have earned much more extra income,
Before i depend only Salary now i getting monthly extra Income.

who expect to earn extra money can join WWW.ALLHITDEALS.COM this will change economical life, its a easy Internet business, easy to learn and easy to more earn.

Sameer
contact me : 09611798933

N Feb 16, 2013 by
spikarthick

withdraw my points but not credit in my account. there are 3 months has taken but not transfer my points. this is fraud company not to transfer points through bank
N Feb 20, 2013 by
krishan22

ALLHITDEALS.COM A GOOD WORKING JOB. 8250 Rs. ME 3100 Rs.PER MONTH.CONTACT KARE 09802800222 09215588022.

All Hit Deals - Internet Business