Allahabad Bank ATM Card - Blocking ATM card with immediate effect

MOhammed Shahid Hussain
Hello Sir/Madam,
I have lost my Allahabad Bank ATM card while in transit. I want to block it. I tried to reach out the concerned bank through toll free number but was of no use. So i kincly request you to block my ATM card. The details are furnished below.

Account Holder's Name: Mohammed Shahid Hussain
Bank: Allahbad Bank, Avalahalli, Bangalore Branch.

Account Number: 50016518343

Mohammed Shahid Hussain

Comments

N Oct 9, 2013 by
hali.altaf

Best Review
Hello Sir/Madam,
I have lost my Allahabad Bank ATM card while in transit. I want to block it immidiately. I tried to reach out the concerned bank through toll free number but was of no use. So i kincly request you to block my ATM card. The details are furnished below.
A/C Holder Name-Md.Altaf Hussain Hali
Allahabad Bank, Branch-Kaliganj
(A/C-50087458605)
Card No.-4213372285502736

Thanks And Regard
Md.Altaf Hussain Hali

Hello Sir / Ma'am,

I have lost my ATM at 7:30 pm, today and toll free no.that you have mentioned does not exist.
Kindly block my ATM in todays date ASAP. The details of the card are given below:

Account Holder's Name: Soumya Thakur
Bank: Allahbad Bank, Noida, Sector-124, UP

Account Number: 20519034680
Card No.:4213372270027186

Soumya Thakur

I have received ATM Debit Card No. 4213 3721 7400 0313 against my Saving Bank Account No. 2523 in Babu Bhawan, Lucknow Branch of Allahabad Bank. Several time I tried to withdrawal cash from ATM but every time operation going failure and ATM shown the message card is blocked. I have made the complain in concerning branch on dated 23.02.2010 and the 02 reminders on dated 26.02.2010 and 04.03.2010, but unfortunately bank doesn't take any concrete solution and problem exiting till today.

Please insect to concern officer to resolved my problem immediately.

Manvendra Gupta

Name Jeevan.su
AC SB
Date of BIrth 11.07.1987

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have lost my Allahabad Bank ATM card and the mony has been stolen. I want to block it. I tried to reach out the concerned bank through toll free number but was of no use. so i am very disoppinting to your services and now i kindly request you to block my ATM card. The details are given below.

Account Holder's Name: Ritesh kumar srivastava
Bank: Allahbad Bank, Faculty of dental science KGMU.

Account Number: 50015428915
Card No. 4213 3720 8900 2156

Ritesh kumar srivastava

Blocking ATM card with immediate effect

Account Holder's Name: Bhanu Pratap Singh
Bank: Allahbad Bank, Ravindrapuri, Varanasi

Account Number: 21085115836

Bhanu Pratap Singh
bikashdubey Allahabad Bank ATM Card  - Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

blocked atm card - allahabad atm card

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a saving bank accout no 20303301154 at Moolchand branch at NEW DELHI. I was issued an International debit card no 4213 3703 6301 7536 by you band. During my first transaction due entering of wrong PIN NO my card get blocked and unfortunatly i forget my Pin no which was given by bank to me. I reported this to the bank and submited a writen complaint regarding this requesting to issued new PIN NO OR NEW CARD WITH NEW PIN NO to me. But my complaints was gone in vain and again i visitd the branch and they asked me to submit a fresh application and i did it again but again no result acheived. Once again i aproache to the bank and they asked me to submit the application to main Mumbai branch and did the same. But it is sad to say thay no result acheived yet.

Sir i request you to do the needful as i am facing lots of troulble,
My details are

BIKASH DUBEY
ACCONT NO 20303301154 MOOLCHAND BRACNCH NEW DELHI
ATM CARD NO 4213 3703 6301 7536

MOB NO 9213706928

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have lost my Allahabad Bank ATM card fom my wallet, I want to block it. I tried to reach out the concerned bank through toll free number but was of no use. So i kincly request you to block my ATM card. The details are furnished below.

Account Holder's Name: Shashank singh
Bank: Allahbad Bank, bus stand sultanpur Branch.

Account Number: 20297584463

Shashank singh

Hello Sir/Madam
my atm card has block, (Allahabad Bank ATM card) while in transit.i tried to reach out the concerned bank through toll free number but was of no use. i have made the complain in concerning branch and the 04 reminders but unfortunately bank doesn't take any concrete solution and problem exiting till today.

Please So i kincly request you to plz insect to concern officer to resolved my problem immediately.

So i kincly request you to r-open my ATM

ashwini kr. sahu
AC NO.20433284752
branch-TIMAR PUR DELHI
PO. NO 09343354863

Hello Sir
I am entering my paassword of ATM Card and it is showing that it is incorrect.I want to register my complaint as i am unable to use my ATM Card.Please consider my complaint on urgent basis.
A/C Number;50021418455
A/C In Favour Of:GET SET GO
Type Of A/C-Current A/C
Contact Number:09818000856

I also Want my customer id and pin for Net Banking

Sagar Kakkar

Rspected sir
mujhe apna atm card banwana hai uske liye mujhe kya kerna hoga sir plz issue my atm card

sir mera account no. hai 5659
sir my name is Anuj sharma
my mob.no 9058278558, 9785270522

sir

i am very regreat to say my atm card theft during
on 2/08/2010.many application and diary copy
send to your link road ludhiana branch but
unfortunately no response from there end
until today 10/09/2010 you are therefore
requested to look in to the matter innediately
my A/c no.sb 20172293669.

thanking you

yours faithfully

swarnendu guchhait

mobile no 9417318879

add. Metro Tyres Limited Ludhiana (Punjab)

SIR
MY SB A/C NO OLD A160094 IWRONGLY FEED
PASS WORD THREE TIMES THEN ATM FACILITY
CLOSED BY BANK UNDER CARD NO 4213 3703 2100 0822. SEVERAL REQUESTED SEND TO YOUR
LINK ROAD LUDHIANA BRANCH FROM 16/08/2010.
UNFORTUNATELY THEY HAVE NOT ANY RESPONCE IN THIS REGARD.PLS BE KIND ARRANGE TO SEND NEW CARD OR TAKE EARLY
ACTION .THANKING YOU
YOURS FAITH FULLY
G ZACHARIAH
METRO TYRES LTD
B27 FOCAL POINT LDH 141010.

I have no received ATM Debit Card against my Saving Bank Account No. 21130689404 in jhumritelaiya koderma (jharkhand) Branch of Allahabad Bank. i give form in march month in 2010 but I have made the complain in concerning branch no response bank doesn't take any concrete solution and problem exiting till today.

Please insect to concern officer to resolved my problem immediately.

sunil kumar
SB A/c No. 21130689404
Mobile No. 09334509887

SIR
THIS IS REF DT 8/09/2010 REGARDING
THEFT OF MY ATM CARD OF SB A/C NO
2017229369 UNDER LINK ROAD LUDHIANA BRANCH.MORE THAN 7 WEEKS IS BEING
OVER FROM THEFT OF ATM CARD ON 2/08/2010 IAM SURPRISED THAT NO ANSWER YET RECEIVED FROM THE END
OF THE BRANCH .MANY APPLICATION AND COPY OF DIARY SEND TO THE SAID BRANCH FOR APPROCHES .PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE MATTER.
SWARNENDU GUCHHAIT.
METRO TYRES LTD.
B27 FOACL POINT LDH 141010
MOBILE NO 9417318879.

my atm card is not working so pls. immediately any work for my atm card its my request now my account is saving account...and my atm card number is 4213370128001593 my account is in agra branch in allahabad bank ..my account no. is SB 14395
my email id priya.bhardwaj36@gmail.com
my contact no. 9314115209, 9309346968
pls. any action for immediately pls. solve my problem ...

I have lost my Allahabad ATM card today and would like to block the same asap. I was unable to reach the toll free number furnished on your website.

My account Number is: 20083183656.
And my Name is Jyoti Singh.

Jyoti

i've not seen a bloody fucking bank like allahabad bank in my life who's customer care number is always "not available"...band kar do is ghjatiya bank ko...bloody saste sarkaari bank...

I have lost my Allahabad Bank ATM card form train. I want to block it. I tried to reach out the concerned bank through toll free number but was of no use. So i kincly request you to block my ATM card. The details are furnished below.

Account Holder's Name: Deepti Pandey
Bank: Allahbad Bank, Madhotal Jabalpur Branch.

Account Number: 20732183152