Almarai. In - FAKE COMPANY

srinivasanllb on Aug 20, 2012
BE AWARE OF ALMARAI.IN COMPANY, THEY ARE NOT RELATED TO REAL ALMARAI.COM COMPANY IN DUBAI, ITS A FAKE COMPANY, THEY NEVER INVEST IN FOREX, ITS PURELY FAKE COMPANY, STRANGE HOW INDIAN GOVERNMENT ALLOWS SUCH FAKE COMPANY, ITS LIKE A UNDER WORLD CHEATING AND FAKE COMPANY - SRINIVAS- 09677785999,

Comments

N Aug 23, 2012 by
Sandhya Swapna Almarai. In  - Anantapur, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India

frod - Almarai. In

Dear sir

almarai getting money from poor people 100 of crores last 20 days company not responding repayment.
and same time in wesite some contact and bank details deleting slowly.

N Aug 23, 2012 by
Sandhya Swapna

almarai frod
FAKE COMPANY

A Aug 27, 2012 by
Saurabhpareshaan Almarai. In  - Anantapur, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India

This is a fraud that this company has done with all consumers :( .. seems they have gone with money
A Aug 27, 2012 by
Saurabhpareshaan

seems they gone with money :(
N Aug 28, 2012 by
Shamsunder Gawade

A Sep 1, 2012 by
Shamsunder Gawade

This is to say that I do not know how this company is but it is true that they have removed the website and has no contacts. How government registrar authorize such companies Or how these people start company and Live for more than Fifteen Days? This question is for government.

The common people keep faith on companies because they have registration. If such things happen to registered companies...No faith can we keep on government?

If this is the Fraud company Government must take action to repay the amount invested in this company if it is registered on the record OR fraud people must be punished and charged to return investment of public.
N Sep 6, 2012 by
shilpaM

I also invested 12500 rs in this company. My frd also invested 50000. But we did nt get daily withdraw money from last 25 days. Plz help me where should i do complanint about this.
A Oct 2, 2012 by
randommail89

If any one know about how to make a complain then mail me. I have several information about almarai.in which I have in my PC like they shown in their website. All the legal documents shown by them, all of their email IDs etc. I loose Rs. 15000 and don't know what to do.
email - randommail89@gmail.com.