AMRUT INDUSTRIES LTD - Complaint filed in the office of Official liquidator

troy on Jan 28, 2011
I had filed a claim against Amrut Industries ltd, under the office of Official Liquidator (Petition no-893 in year 1997) for claims of the Fixed Deposit I had made in the company.However it is surprising to note that no communication relating to progress of the case has been informed to us by the officials. Several phone calls to the office of the official liquidator has not yielded any results. Often we have recived replies like 'You would be intimated accordingly' , without any specific replies.

At a time when all Old cases relating to liquidation of companies are being speedily resolved , it is surprising to note that it is more that around 14 years and we are still awaiting resolution and details of progress of the case.

Will some one address our issues and help in securing back our money

Mrs. Susan Cherian

Comments

A May 17, 2011 by
akash_1210

i also have its 2500 shares. can anyone help or guide what to do??? reply on akash_1210@yahoo.in plz:)
N Nov 4, 2011 by
ram dixit

i also have its 300 shares. can anyone help or guide what to do??? reply on rpdixit_2005@yahoo.co.in
N Jan 23, 2012 by
SHARMA RAMAN

I HAVE ALSO 200 SHARES AND HAVE SENT COMPKAINT LETTER TP OFFICIAL LIQUIDATOR MUMBAI IN MAY 2011 BUT NOT RECEIVED ANY COMMUNICATION FROM THEM. RAMAN SHARMA PATIALA
N Mar 4, 2014 by
chan53142

I had purchased 19% secured redeemable non convertible debentures from M/s. Amrut industries limited, 203, kaumudi . D.K sandu Marg, Chembur, Mubai-400 071 in the name of Chandrahas H.P for 5000/- each distinctive no00022388, 00022389, 00022390 dt 27/12/1996 so for i have not received any answer from them and Present adress: 91, Madhura park, Santosh nagar, hubli-580032 and my email chan53142@yahoo.com please let us know the status of liquidation and when i can get refund the amount.

chandrahas H.P
N Mar 10, 2014 by
Bharathan Krishnamurthy

I have Rs.86936.98 pending from AMRUT INDUSTRIES as on date. I am still to get anything.
B.Sankari