Amul Dairy - charging More than MRP

eceyogesh on Apr 28, 2011
Hello sir

I would like to infom you that in Katwaria Sarai Shopkeepers are selling AMUL CURD at Rs.10 whereas
MRP is Rs.9.
I called to customer care of AMUL department twice but no action is taken.
This problem is related to AMUL distributor.
I asked the shopkeeper they told they bought at Rs.9.30 from AMUL distributor and they take Rs.0.70 profit.
And sell at Rs.10.
This is daily problem.
If they HIKE the price then no problem but exceeding the MRP price is a illegal and not feeling happy by
paying extra money.
Complaint comments 4 Comments     Updated: Resolve this Complaint

Comments

M L MAHESHWARY Amul Dairy  - AHMEDABAD, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

In Ahmedabad Amulk milk packets are sold at a price higher than MRP.THey openly daid that we are not afraid of any agency as we have consent of higher ups in AMUL.The dealer are AMRUT DAIRY & CITY PALACE Both are in Goyal IntercityShopping Centre , near Drive - in Cinema.I have alredy lodged a complaint to you earlier on this matter& it is my first reminder.Do you peope are also like AMUL & hands - in - gloves with these dealers?????????????.

God save this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Jul 10, 2011 by
attumm

THIS IS INDIA . .
All Adultrators go Scott free
N Jul 6, 2014 by
AnkitR Mishra

In my area there is one retailer he is charging more than the mrp price on amul milk
N Jul 10, 2015 by
Sujata shrivastav

I would like to understand why the retailers are charging price more than printed MRP, though as per regulation they are not allowed to take cooling charges.

Upon asking been communicated as been amul is charging them extra, so they have to recover from customer.

would request to please provide clarity on the same.

Sujata
sujata.shrivastav09@gmail.com

Satisfactory Rating
    Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation, , PO Box 10, Amul Dairy Road, Anand, Gujarat, India - 388001
    Additional contact available