Andhra Bank - Internet Banking

B Visweswari Prasanthi
I opened an SB account wth Andhra Bank a month back vide the account number 052610100024469 and applied for internet banking. Even though I received the usename & password, my bank not received the transationid.

Meanwhile, I tried to open the internetbanking and typed the correct userid (33424431) & password (33424431) near about 5 to 6 times. Finally it lapsed.

Kindly help regarding the two problems.

B Visweswari Prasanthi

Comments

mohani gupta Andhra Bank  - India

SENDING INTERNET BANKING USER ID AND PASSWORD - BANKACCOUNT

DEAR SIR
PLEASE SEND MY INTERNET BANKING USEER ID AND PASSWORD OF ACCOUNT NUMBER 0197015002256{ MOHANI GUPTA, AGYAT GUPTA } IN MY POSTAL ADRESS D-79 BASANT VIHAR GWALIOR (MP) 474002 .
Jignesh Gada Andhra Bank  - India

I have opened a savings acct with Andhra bank 6 months back. I recd the net baning user ID and Pwd recently. When I try to login to my andhra bank netbanking service with the user ID and pwd alloted to me it shows an invalid userID or Password. Kindly solve my problem. My User id is 30298698
sridevi Andhra Bank  - India

sir is there any provision to check my accout balance online, if so i am not able to trace where to login, can u please help me in this regard, because i want to check my balance online, please help me

BISWAJIT BOSE Andhra Bank  - India

I CAN NOT FINDING OUT THE HOME PAGE FROM WHERE I CAN START NET BANKING
mohammad shamsheer Andhra Bank  - India

sir am trying to login but i didnt find the login page please give me suggestion about how to login am waiting for ur reply
amara natha reddy Andhra Bank  - India

i got received only password and transaction password but not got any login id what can i do?
D
venkataraman Andhra Bank  - India

internet corebanking not working past 6 months. I will given a letter to the branch manger to keelakattali branch. now itself i am not yet received any informations to our branch. service is not good. Atm not working most of the time.
venkataraman Andhra Bank  - India

I recd the net baning user ID and Pwd recently. When I try to login to my andhra bank netbanking service with the user ID and pwd alloted to me it shows an invalid userID or Password. Kindly solve my problem. My User id is 274584
Mohd Inayath Khan Andhra Bank  - India

I got the NetBanking User ID and Password 2 months back which is not working and whenever I was calling to customer care No.040-23468628. They says that just now we reset the your user id and password please check after 5 minutes.

Whenever I am trying it is still not working please help.

My User ID : 08072629

Inayath Khan
21st October 2009
P.Karunakaran Andhra Bank  - India

I am not able to find the home page where i can start my net banking plz provide me with the proper website address where i can login for net banking
Plz do the needful

My user id :07242228
gollapudi Andhra Bank  - India

This is Sriram From Guntur ..I Have Applied For NetBanking For Accounts (ie) SB 64592 and ABJ 20060066 at AndhraBank branch pattabhipuram Guntur (branch code:0425), and i have recieved my password and transaction password, but couldn't ge my userid.
What is the userid ...please send the userid

SriramGollapudi
sridhar reddy Andhra Bank  - India

i have an accout in andhra bank from the last couple of years.i applied for internet banking.i got user id and password.when iam going to login the both user id and password are not exist.so please give me the optional one for that.my contact number 9701122346
sridhar reddy Andhra Bank  - India

i have an account in andhra bank my a/c no.142010027082062 .i have applied for internet banking i got user id and password.when iam to login the both are not existing.so plz send optional for recovery.
K. Chakrapani Andhra Bank  - India

I received Login Passwords and User ID. But how will I log in when the Andhra Bank website does not have Login box or icon. Very poor service, considering that Andhra Bank was among the first banks in India which issued Credit Cards. The website needs to be updated and rectify the errors pointed out by the customers. Internet banking facility is very crucial for people like me who reside outside the country and if this service is faulty, the very purpose of online banking is defeated. Please act promptly.
Prabhu Andhra Bank  - India

To the above i have received Internet Banking password, but password printed is not in readable form.
I have received password only, whether i will receive user ID or i can use the same account number.
Let me clarify.???

Prabhu.
virender nath gautam Andhra Bank  - India

I have a savings bank a/c in Dwarka Branch of Andhra Bank. I had applied for internet banking facility a few months back & now I have received the User ID/LOG In Password. However, nobody in the branch can tell me how to access the site. AB INFI-Net-internet banking password/userID document does not mention the site. Today one official of the bank told me it is andhrabank.co.in. However, I cann't access it. Could anybody from Andhra Bank tell me what to do. Incidentally these passwords were also acquired after a great deal of efforts, spread over a six months.
v nandkumar Andhra Bank  - India

your net banking is not user friendly. Even an IT person can not understand, open & use it. Can you send me step by step instructions to open & proceed to use it--.can not understand which is the pin no -- I got the sealed letter from the bank-- reply immediately--ph 9449880578
v nandkumar Andhra Bank  - India

MTS CVK Andhra Bank  - India

I received Login Passwords and User ID. But how will I log in when the Andhra Bank website does not have Login box or icon. Very Very Poor service, considering that Andhra Bank was among the first banks in India which issued Credit Cards. The website needs to be updated and rectify the errors pointed out by the customers. Internet banking facility is very crucial for people like me and if this service is faulty, the very purpose of online banking is defeated. Please act promptly & do needful.

Thanking You
Charka Vinay Kumar
User ID : 01293796
RUBEN OVERSEAS INDIA Andhra Bank  - India

we are having current a/c no. 163611100000104 in sector 8 rohini branch, my we are received user id and pssword but i am not able to trace where to login, can u please help me in this regard, because we want to check my balance online, please help me

Andhra Bank - Internet Banking