Andhra Bank - Internet Banking

B Visweswari Prasanthi
I opened an SB account wth Andhra Bank a month back vide the account number 052610100024469 and applied for internet banking. Even though I received the usename & password, my bank not received the transationid.

Meanwhile, I tried to open the internetbanking and typed the correct userid (33424431) & password (33424431) near about 5 to 6 times. Finally it lapsed.

Kindly help regarding the two problems.

B Visweswari Prasanthi

Comments

Soni Pathak Andhra Bank  - India

Mistake from Saving Account of Rs. 7000 - Andhra Bank

I am Soni Pathak my brother have an Account in your Munshi Bazar Branch Sealdah, Kolkata-15, my A/c No. : SB/0120030304 and also has an ATM card No.: 46 88170288001458 .

On 26th December 2007 he withdrawl Rs. 7000 using his ATM card but that time it is showing that Rs. 14, 000 has deducted from his account, after the day he goes to Branch Office Munshi Bazar Branch, Kolkata-15.. There staff had accepted that they have got information about this matter from their Head Office. And asked him to submit an application. After passing 4 months they have don’t nothing at all. He has gone branch office several times but the only assure but do nothing. Please take appropriate steps in this matter.

With Best Regards
Soni Pathak
Raju Reddy . P Andhra Bank  - India

i agree with the above complaints on Andhra Bank ATM they dont produce the receipts and the service is poor, no action will be taken on the complaints overall service is very poor.
mohani gupta Andhra Bank  - India

SENDING INTERNET BANKING USER ID AND PASSWORD - BANKACCOUNT

DEAR SIR
PLEASE SEND MY INTERNET BANKING USEER ID AND PASSWORD OF ACCOUNT NUMBER 0197015002256{ MOHANI GUPTA, AGYAT GUPTA } IN MY POSTAL ADRESS D-79 BASANT VIHAR GWALIOR (MP) 474002 .
Rama Krishna Prasad Kosuru Andhra Bank  - India

Improper service - Andhra Bank

I opened a account in the year 2006 in Ameerpet Branch till now i have not got a Debit card.They dont have a system of tracking also.Also they follow very old procees even to open a FD you need to fill 3 pages form.I would tell people not open a account in this Bank they have poor service.Better the bank name gets chaned to Andera Bank.It can increase its its brand name .
Jignesh Gada Andhra Bank  - India

I have opened a savings acct with Andhra bank 6 months back. I recd the net baning user ID and Pwd recently. When I try to login to my andhra bank netbanking service with the user ID and pwd alloted to me it shows an invalid userID or Password. Kindly solve my problem. My User id is 30298698
sridevi Andhra Bank  - India

sir is there any provision to check my accout balance online, if so i am not able to trace where to login, can u please help me in this regard, because i want to check my balance online, please help me

BISWAJIT BOSE Andhra Bank  - India

I CAN NOT FINDING OUT THE HOME PAGE FROM WHERE I CAN START NET BANKING
mohammad shamsheer Andhra Bank  - India

sir am trying to login but i didnt find the login page please give me suggestion about how to login am waiting for ur reply
amara natha reddy Andhra Bank  - India

i got received only password and transaction password but not got any login id what can i do?
D
venkataraman Andhra Bank  - India

internet corebanking not working past 6 months. I will given a letter to the branch manger to keelakattali branch. now itself i am not yet received any informations to our branch. service is not good. Atm not working most of the time.
venkataraman Andhra Bank  - India

I recd the net baning user ID and Pwd recently. When I try to login to my andhra bank netbanking service with the user ID and pwd alloted to me it shows an invalid userID or Password. Kindly solve my problem. My User id is 274584
B N V S GOPAL Andhra Bank  - India

Hi...

Please help me to have an user id and password of internet banking...
Mohd Inayath Khan Andhra Bank  - India

I got the NetBanking User ID and Password 2 months back which is not working and whenever I was calling to customer care No.040-23468628. They says that just now we reset the your user id and password please check after 5 minutes.

Whenever I am trying it is still not working please help.

My User ID : 08072629

Inayath Khan
21st October 2009
P.Karunakaran Andhra Bank  - India

I am not able to find the home page where i can start my net banking plz provide me with the proper website address where i can login for net banking
Plz do the needful

My user id :07242228
gollapudi Andhra Bank  - India

This is Sriram From Guntur ..I Have Applied For NetBanking For Accounts (ie) SB 64592 and ABJ 20060066 at AndhraBank branch pattabhipuram Guntur (branch code:0425), and i have recieved my password and transaction password, but couldn't ge my userid.
What is the userid ...please send the userid

SriramGollapudi
sridhar reddy Andhra Bank  - India

i have an accout in andhra bank from the last couple of years.i applied for internet banking.i got user id and password.when iam going to login the both user id and password are not exist.so please give me the optional one for that.my contact number 9701122346
sridhar reddy Andhra Bank  - India

i have an account in andhra bank my a/c no.142010027082062 .i have applied for internet banking i got user id and password.when iam to login the both are not existing.so plz send optional for recovery.
K. Chakrapani Andhra Bank  - India

I received Login Passwords and User ID. But how will I log in when the Andhra Bank website does not have Login box or icon. Very poor service, considering that Andhra Bank was among the first banks in India which issued Credit Cards. The website needs to be updated and rectify the errors pointed out by the customers. Internet banking facility is very crucial for people like me who reside outside the country and if this service is faulty, the very purpose of online banking is defeated. Please act promptly.
Prabhu Andhra Bank  - India

To the above i have received Internet Banking password, but password printed is not in readable form.
I have received password only, whether i will receive user ID or i can use the same account number.
Let me clarify.???

Prabhu.
virender nath gautam Andhra Bank  - India

I have a savings bank a/c in Dwarka Branch of Andhra Bank. I had applied for internet banking facility a few months back & now I have received the User ID/LOG In Password. However, nobody in the branch can tell me how to access the site. AB INFI-Net-internet banking password/userID document does not mention the site. Today one official of the bank told me it is andhrabank.co.in. However, I cann't access it. Could anybody from Andhra Bank tell me what to do. Incidentally these passwords were also acquired after a great deal of efforts, spread over a six months.

Andhra Bank - Internet Banking