Andhra Bank - forgot internet banking password

jpavanaryan on Mar 3, 2011
i am jedda pavankumar , havving an account in andhra bank since 2007 , august . i had applied for internet banking , i got my userid and password .after somedays i had entered 3 times wrong password ,then my internet banking account has not working , please provide solution how to recover that password .

my internet banking userid : 13387196

my email id : jpavanaryan@gmail.com

phone no : 09966737458

forgot internet banking password

Comments

Mahendra Krishna Andhra Bank  - India

Internet Password - Internet Password

Hi Guys,
This is like heights of recklessness in the attitude of AXIS bank customer Care officers. I raised a complaint in AXIS bank saying that I forgot my INET Password kindly give me a new INET Banking Password.
The concerned officer took the complaint and he told that, I will be receiving a mail with the new password.
When I asked him how many days it will take .. he told me that it will take just 2 working days. Now its already 15 working days but till now there is no response from them.
Moreover whenever I try to call them it never reaches to them.
I don't know what to do. Its the worst customer care service.
Sumeet Kumar Student  - India

Disabled Transaction Password - Student

Hello Sir , Myself Sumeet Kumar of R/O Barnoti and Teh. and Dist. :- Kathua and my Branch is PNB Hiranagar , and my branch person doesn't activate my transaction Password till today after 4-5 month of opening of my account ( Ph .no. 9018149486 , 01922231106 ) can u provide me some instance reaction about the matter .......................................Thanks
Abhay 241824 Student  - India

Not reciving my ineternet banking password & username - Student

Dear Sir.

i am allready sending u request for acctivation inetrnat banking on my account no. but it will take mmore than one month but i am not recived my password and username so it is a request to u please do this process fast as soon it posible.

Thanks & Regards
riteshrastogi@sify.com Internet banking  - 803101, Nalanda, Bihar, India

PASSWORD - Internet banking

I HAVE TWICE FILED INTERNET BANKING APPICATION FROM PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, BIHAR SHARIF BRANCH BUT NOT RECEIVED PASSWORD TILL DATE. PLEASE LOOK INTO IT & NEDDFUL.
manishzaver Andhra Bank  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

my email id is not working - gmail internet

dear gmail account, sir i have an email account which was mentioned as per under which is not working since from last 7-8 days. i am unable to read my messages and unable to login my id kindly continue the same immediately
manju bisht Internet banking  - Pithoragarh, Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand, India

unable to use Transaction password - Internet banking

Dear Sir
My Login and password word are working nicely.
Yesterday I tried to pay my advance Income tax through Bank of Baroda but could not succeed as
your site repeatedly denied my Transaction password.I was very careful in changing transaction
password .Can you help me as last date of payment of Advace tax is 15th September.
Can your Local Brach Pithoragarh(Uttrakhand) help me.
emailaddress-manjubishtpith@gmail.com
manjubisht@live.com
dated 14th Sept 2010
Consumer Complaints Axis Bank  - India

Non receipt of Internet banking Password - Axis Bank

I have alredy applied for internet banking password but I have not received the same till date.

I had visited main branch OF AXIS BANK at BARAKAHMBA ROAD ON 17TH SEPT AND WAS INFORMED THAT THE SAME HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED BY THEM.

For your n.a. please.
Anil
Mobile 9910370210
A Apr 12, 2011 by
knvramareddy

i am knv rama reddy, havving an account in andhra bank since 1992, t . i had applied for internet banking, i got my user id and password .after some days i had entered 3 times wrong transaction password, then my internet banking account has not working, please provide solution how to recover that password .

my internet banking userid : 20900817

my email id : knvramareddy@gmail.com

phone no : 9440880464
N May 21, 2011 by
sriharshamsc BANKS  - HYDERABAD/SECUNDERABAD, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

BANK WORKING DAYS - BANKS

DEAR FRIENDS

I WANT TO KNOW WHICH BANKS ARE WORKING ON SUNDAYS IN HYDERABAD.I HAVE SEARCHED ALL THE BANK WEBSITES.plz let me know which banks are working on sunday.
A Aug 16, 2011 by
manikumarpendela

i am maikumar.pendyala having an account since 2008 i have internet banking for my account...after i got user id and password then i change my password...after one month i forgot my password...nw i have only one time attempt...please provide my password...

my internet banking user id: 23314345

my email id; manikumarpendela@gmail.com

phone number:9966846966, 7795868294
A Sep 6, 2011 by
anil_645

i am talasila anil kumar, havving an account in andhra bank since 2010, july . i had applied for internet banking, i got my userid and password .after somedays i had entered 3 times wrong password, then my internet banking account has not working, please provide solution how to recover that password .

my internet banking userid : 32897831

my email id : anilapollo645@gmail.com
N Sep 16, 2011 by
k venkataramarao

sir, i am kannekanti venkataramarao having an acount in andhra bank paloncha main branch i had applied for internet banking i got my user id and password now i was forgotten my pass word pl remind my password or allot anthor password

my internet user id is 09802499

my mail id is :honeykannekanti@gmail.com

my mobile no : 9247138380
N Jan 17, 2012 by
sainath G.B Andhra Bank  - Abids, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Transaction password required - Andhra Bank

I am having this account since 1999 now i got my login password but i require

transaction password. so pl send me as soon as possible.

thanks & regards

G.B.Sainath
A Feb 8, 2012 by
SUNDAR9985 Internet banking  - 803101, Nalanda, Bihar, India

SIR INERNET BANKING PSSWORD AND USERNANE CHANGE
N Feb 22, 2012 by
RAJESH KUMAR1250

i am rajesh kumar prajapat, having an account in Adhara bank since 2010, t . i had applied for Internet banking, i got my user id and password .after some days i had entered 3 times wrong user password, then my Internet banking account has not working, please provide solution how to recover that password .

my Internet banking user id : 34378828

my email id : cdblrajesh@gmail.com

phone no : 9888851688, 9914641018

PLEASE CHECK PROBLEM
N Mar 2, 2012 by
shivakumar004

is anyone in the list got solutions for the forgot password????? if yes please let me know
Siva kumar E
Shivanaiduin@gmail.com
N May 29, 2012 by
sp64*

forgot internet banking password
i am p.srinu, havving an account in andhra bank . i had applied for internet banking, i got my userid and password .after somedays i had entered 3 times wrong password, then my internet banking account has not working, please provide solution how to recover that password .

my internet banking userid : 06112584

my email id : srinupinniboyana@yahoo.co.in

phone no : 9848764313
N May 31, 2012 by
mohudoomm

i am Dr.Mohudoom Meera Sahib, recently opened an account in andhra bank, NIMS branch. i had applied for internet banking, i got my userid and password and i changed new pssword and i had entered 3 times wrong password, then my internet banking account has not working, please provide solution how to recover that password .

my internet banking userid :36623008

my email id : mohudoomm@yahoo.com
phone no : 8712829482
A Jul 24, 2012 by
prasad1234566777

Hi All,
We need to visit bank where we have an account and need to fill the form. or below is the link.. download the form and fill & submit the form in the bank..

Here is the link to

Prasad
N Sep 25, 2012 by
vkrmystar

i am vijaykumar reddy having an account since 2008 i have internet banking for my account...after i got user id and password then i change my password...after one month i forgot my password...now i have only one time attempt...please provide my password...

my internet banking user id: 36091872