Angel Broking - monetary fraud with me

rana sanjib
i was opened a demat aaccount in angel broking through their sub broker sky wealth management propritor soumayajeet roy. i completed all the formalities of account opening. before that i had a account in motilal oswal securities ltd. Soumya jeet Roy show me a false angel letter mentioning my new DP account no. I closed my Motilal oswal account and transfer all my share into that DP account no. Later i received the original douments from angel broking and realised that Soumyajeet Roy associated with Angel Broking cheated me actually he transered all the shares into his account by showing a fake letter with angel broking logo. i immediately intimate Angel broking amout this matter.
and visited their kolkata office twice. and also mail a complain letter with the false letter. i also request them to take necessary criminal action against Soumyajeet Roy. Till date i am not received any reply from their end. It is very much clear that they are not willing to take any action against Soumyajeet Roy a criminal associated with them. I theirfore request you please take necessary against Soumyajeet Roy and Angel Broking immediately.

Comments

rahul

Hi, plz register ur complain at - http://www.nseindia.com/ in the investors section.
complaint against - trading member" category.

register also at consumer court - http://www.ccccore.co.in/
vikas

angel broking is charging me interest even i have paid the amount...i complained to the head office in mumbai also...but haven't got any revert yet...

You can be cheated if you allow others to cheat you. If you act like chiken in market, beleive me there are lacs of wolfs who are hunting to eat all your eggs. On the First hand you suppose to confirm that account from angel broking.

Also subsequently writing blogs will yield you sympathy but not solution. What you need to do is to lodge a FIR/court case against Soumyajeet. Then lodge a complain with sebi@sebi.gov.in or can do it here also

best of luck
njo

njo

soumajit roy was never the propritor of sky wealth management.. Check with angel broking . He ran away from here to kolkatta and misused the name of sky wealth management for his own gain..He was not even assosiated with sky wealth management by the time he landed in kolkatta to mis lead clients

Angel Broking - monetary fraud with me