AO Smith Jaguar - Complain for water geyser

achintya_banerjee on Jun 11, 2012
I have purchase 1 No. AO Smith Jajuar 10 Ltr. water heater. Water Heater Details as follows :

Make : AO Smith Jajuar
Model : EWJ 6, 10 Ltrs.
S/N : BO161112050025

The Supplier Details as follows :

GANGULY HARDWARE STORES
B/7, BAGHAJATIN, KOLKATA - 700 092
WEST BENGAL, INDIA
Phone : 24147620, 24253408, 98000 46252

I have not yet received the Safety Valve & Drain Pipe along with the Water Heater. I have paid the money in cash to Ganguly Hardware Stores before Delivery. The Plumber persons has came from Ganguly Hardware along with the Water Heater & they have install the Heater. Being a layman I was not aware of the fact that Safety valve & drain pipe has to be there. Few days befor there was a power cut & I vae book the call. Your Engr.Mr. Joydeep has attend the call & he has ask me for the Safety Valve & Drain Pipe. Then I have came to know. the fact.

I complain this matter to my supplier Ganguly Hareware Stores. But they don't bother about the problem even after repeted reminder also.

So pls. help me & deliver the Safety Valve & Drain Pipe. Hope I can expect good service from you.

Bill No. : 34737

Email ID : achintya_banerjee@yahoo.com,

Comments

Darshan Vyas AO Smith Jaguar  - India

Complaint - AO

Even I have received an appointment letter from Emirate Airlineservices, UK. It was surprised to note that, I had sent only my CV and how it is possible that, without taking any personal interview, they have sent appointment letter through their recruiting agent.Please send full description of the same also let me know whether it is genuine or fake. The details of the company are given below: -

EMIRATES AIRLINE GROUP
Email; airlineemirate@yahoo.co.uk OR hr@emiratesairline-groups.com
N Oct 5, 2012 by
ISHTIAQ0710 AO Smith Jaguar  - CHENNAI, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

GEYSER WATER STINKS - SMITH JAGUAR

I HAVE THREE SMITH JAGUAR GEYSERS AT MY FLAT. ONE OF THE GEYSER HAS SOME PROBLEM AND THE WATER AFTER GETTING HEATED UP, STINKS VERY BADLY. PLS SEND UR TECHNICIAAN TO CHECK AND RECTIFY IT.
THANK YOU.