APSRTC - apsrtc authorised ticket agents

B J SARMA
when i approached swaroop travels in Kovvur West Godavari dist i want to book tickets from kovvur to Hyderabad by super luxury. the travel agent demanded Rs. 375 for super luxury bus plus rs. 3 for telephone charges for each ticket. when i ask for two tickets he demanded for Rs. 6 for two tickets. Is it authorized by the apsrtc? the agent refuses to book ticket to lb nagar and he said that the ticket issued by rajahmundry staff directly to Hyderabad. the management of rtc is giving trouble to the general public and they are encouraging the agents.

Comments

On 16.06.2008 i booked a complaint against authorised ticket agents. but till today i.e., 25.06.2008 the apsrtc never given any reply. why the public are giving complaints? why they are open the complaint cells in email? Better they can close all the complaint boxes and complaint cells. They never bother about the customers. This is the way of our apsrtc. Either any of the official is not having time to look after the complaints given by the public. There are so many complaints in the box, even a single sentence of reply the public are appreciated. But the officials did not bother about the public. If this is the situation where our rtc may go.

We are taking Krishnaveni bus pass from vijayawda to revendrapadu.

vijayawada to revendrapadu bridge:475/- ticket charge:10/-
vijayawada to revendrapadu village: 525/- ticket charge:10/-

Ticket charge is same for two bus points, but bus pass rate is different.Please take necessary action on this.

Thanking You
Ch.Rajasekhar
Revendrapadu.

Dear sir i want to do ticket agent for apsrtc bus services
P.V.RAO

Dear sir i want to do ticket agent for apsrtc bus services in gangavathi, hospet, manvi.in karnataka state.

how can become a agent, please inform.

p.v.rao
class 1 contractor

sai nagar,
gangavathi road,
sindhanur.-584128,

this is not a complaint
i just wanted to request RTC for setting up a bus renewal counter in miyapur
or chandanagar
i just wanted to know how should i request the apsrtc authorities

dea sir,

we want bus from tallapudi to rjy early hours of a day. 7.30am to start from tallapudi. its came 8.30. because we go to office & collage. please send new bus or change polavaram bus timings. this bus came to rjy 9.30. please send below 8.45am sir.
ganga_369@yahoo.com this is email id sir please send what we have to do to came bus to rjy bus station at8.30.
Thanking you sir,
M.Gangadharam;
tallapudi.

plz give me a suggestion, how i give ticket like a agent in tirupati, there is any procedure give me a suggestion.i want to become like a agent.there is any suggestion plz send that suggestion to my email i.d my email i.d is sompalliroopchandarrao@gmail.com
N Jan 27, 2011 by
archanaexports

Sir

we have given our buses to APSRTC in response to their tender. we have been paying Diesel, drivers salary
maintenance from our account. Off late Sales taxes department is claiming 12.5% VAT on total hire bills,
we get not even 1% profit from the rtc hire bills, it takes away about 80% towards Diesel, 10% for lubricants
3% for tyres and tubes, 5% salaries and other expenditure (this is inclusive of TDS) If we have to pay 12.5% of the total hire how to pay so much from our pockets. I believe RTC has to take up this with the Government and get exemption otherwise it has to refund like insurance so that we can pay to Sales tax. Please comment
N Mar 10, 2012 by

How to become a APSRTC Agent
EMAIL TO vemusreedharsarma@rocketmail.com
D Dec 21, 2012 by
raj_nalluri

I want open a bus renewal counter in chandanagar or ashoknagar, so please inform me how to become an bus renewal counter agent
N Jul 26, 2013 by
murali08

Every week, I am travelling from HYD to Banglore and vice-versa. All Super Luxary busses are going to Chickballapur village for luggage. They are wasting time to load the luggage. All passengers are getting frustration for this. And Drivers are stopped at Dhabas/APSRTC bus stand hotels for dinner, which is not clean and food is worst. APSRTC need to consider about passengers helath. Try to understand the passengers problems and please avoid these kind of things.
N Oct 31, 2013 by
saiesha143

how can i become a agent in apsrtc
N Dec 27, 2013 by
See Hari Teja

how to be an agent with apsrtc its urgent please get back to me shivshakti.olcenter@gmail.com
please any one get back to me am from miyapur

APSRTC - apsrtc authorised ticket agents